UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just a salad.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yep

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
you get there call or text me !! if iam at home i will come and tag along for for awhile !! just to meet ya if ya dont mind having a broken down old man along !!!prob about 30 mile from me !! 567 224 6678

I sure will.

GrNtCh Big Money

GrNtChGrCh Dixie Chick 2 HTX 3
GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Logans Kobie Jack (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 10:01 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email nitehunter2004 Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
When you coming so I can put out some feeders for your turn outs ?

Nope my challenge my rules, come to white river. We will eat bologna all night and swap money back and forth. Besides my dog gets killed on feeder buckets.

http://www.sunspothuntinglights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC Ch CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:27 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

Come on Joey after the world hunt I am broke !! Saving my money for our big added money $$$ hunt this month to try and get some of it back but if I get a chance I would like for you to hunt with Fred I am as proud of him as you are of wood I am sure he is nice. Even if they got lipper in them lol.

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:26 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Come on Joey after the world hunt I am broke !! Saving my money for our big added money $$$ hunt this month to try and get some of it back but if I get a chance I would like for you to hunt with Fred I am as proud of him as you are of wood I am sure he is nice. Even if they got lipper in them lol.

Do yourself a favor and drive the 7 hours to white river. It want cost you anything but gas. Ill make sure your taken care of and if you want we will swap stories instead of money, but someone gets bragging rights at the end of the night and the other has to post it on here.

Home Of:

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:34 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, White River? Those are the easiest coons in the US. What kind of a test is that? Even my Redbones look good there. That is no challenge at all.

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:39 AM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I have a hard time believing that Richard!

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:43 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, White River? Those are the easiest coons in the US. What kind of a test is that? Even my Redbones look good there. That is no challenge at all.

Even playing Ground Mr. Richard, and I want to collect all I can. Your welcome to come too.

Home Of:

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:51 AM
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
Do yourself a favor and drive the 7 hours to white river. It want cost you anything but gas. Ill make sure your taken care of and if you want we will swap stories instead of money, but someone gets bragging rights at the end of the night and the other has to post it on here.

Bragging rights are good enough for me your looking at the guy that bragged on a guys red dog that beat him lol. I give credit when credits due I get beat bad enough I breed to or buy a pup off of that dog that's how I got the dogs I got now you can't be gealous and advance in the dog world I will see when I can get loose.

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:48 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

Steak , salad , stew , bolgna , I think we would be healthier and less stress going vegan

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man CH Cold Traxx Man Child
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 10-16-2017 05:39 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

What, no fried cat fish hush puppies with fried tators, that ainít gonna happen!

GrNtCh Big Money

GrNtChGrCh Dixie Chick 2 HTX 3
GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Logans Kobie Jack (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-16-2017 06:28 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email nitehunter2004 Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

Lol "The Big Yummer" will not be going without catfish ! I'm furnishing the Catfish for Yadkintars big hunt the 27th

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man CH Cold Traxx Man Child
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Last edited by Mike Knuckols on 10-16-2017 at 09:57 PM

Old Post 10-16-2017 06:46 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
UKC Forum Member

ID LOVE TO HUNT THE WHITE RIVER

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:44 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It is a great place to hunt young dogs/pups. No reason to take an old dog out there.

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:53 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

I don't know it would be nice to get out of this jungle for a little bit. Blood weeds are getting so tall they are falling over in the roads it needs burnt bad. Lots of coons but you earn every one.

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:01 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I don't know it would be nice to get out of this jungle for a little bit. Blood weeds are getting so tall they are falling over in the roads it needs burnt bad. Lots of coons but you earn every one.
ooodang !! Dont be such a woosie !! always complaining about the little things !! lol

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:20 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Tar your such a baby !! you carry a passifier with ya !! lmbo

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:22 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I've heard Georgia's nice this time of year

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:59 PM
Donnie Stevens is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

It's so nice to be loved like the smell of lilacs in the spring , like your first puppy , like you sirs are an .......... Aaaaaset to the coonhunting world lol.

Old Post 10-17-2017 12:18 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
What, no fried cat fish hush puppies with fried tators, that ainít gonna happen!

White bread, bologna, cheese, mustered and a ice cold coca cola at 3am it's tradition. Don't be messen with tradition.

Home Of:

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:01 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
White bread, bologna, cheese, mustered and a ice cold coca cola at 3am it's tradition. Don't be messen with tradition.

That's funny. Me and one of my huntin buddies have bologna sandwich nights two or three times a year in hide season. When I show up with a bag of bologna sandwiches he better hope he had his afternoon nap cause its gonna be a long night lol.

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:18 AM
Donnie Stevens is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

Just got in treed one coon and Fred run a deer so fast I couldn't keep up with a Toyota pickup till I got in alpha range then it was over lol.

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:30 AM