UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > WORLD HUNT 2018 With cash
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

WORLD HUNT 2018 With cash

Would you try and get a dog thru the zones and into the final cast if there were a cash prize at the end??
Or are you happy with the amazing trophies and prizes already being awarded??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:32 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is a cash prize...... $5,000. I would love to win it but if I had a dog that I thought could win it all, I would still go without it.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-13-2017 at 06:39 PM

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
There is a cash prize...... $5,000. I would love to win it but if I had a dog that I thought could win it all, I would still go without it.
Brother Richard That is a specialty prize and pretty safe one at that

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:03 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

It wouldn't make me more or less likely to try. In others words, it would have no effect om my decision to go for it.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:58 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

There's hunts that pay $5000 every other weekend somewhere and it only takes 3 cast wins to collect it, so my answer is no.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:54 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris
There's hunts that pay $5000 every other weekend somewhere and it only takes 3 cast wins to collect it, so my answer is no.

You are correct about hunts somewhere paying 5 grand but not aware of ukc hunts doing it..5 grand was number that brother richard was giving out..maybe a little more to a final cast would help out with expenses even though not the deciding factor to make you come.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:39 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Well John between the two of us we spent $1,100 getting Fred to the ukc world hunt and well ....................... So I think the next one I hunt in will be a $$$$ hunt no qualifying just show up pay $250 entry get payed as you advance have a chance at $50,000 not nocking ukc just appeals to me more.

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:01 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

2018 WALKER DAYS WILL BE GIVING AWAY $5,000!!!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:53 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Well John between the two of us we spent $1,100 getting Fred to the ukc world hunt and well ....................... So I think the next one I hunt in will be a $$$$ hunt no qualifying just show up pay $250 entry get payed as you advance have a chance at $50,000 not nocking ukc just appeals to me more.

Tarbaby, there is one in Salem, Il next week. Why don't you and Fred run up there and see how you do?

Old Post 10-15-2017 10:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

How much money?

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:14 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tarbaby, there is one in Salem, Il next week. Why don't you and Fred run up there and see how you do?

I like arora Kentucky. Plus I can tell Redgy to kiss my grits and he don't take it personal lol.

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:53 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I like arora Kentucky. Plus I can tell Redgy to kiss my grits and he don't take it personal lol.

Allen probably wont either..He might not know what grits are

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:21 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
How much money?

Thats what im trying to figure out..More guys hunt this kennel club probably more than all the others combined..

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:23 AM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Thats what im trying to figure out..More guys hunt this kennel club probably more than all the others combined..

Debateable Mr Dalton, but maybe.

It would have to be a pretty healthy pot before I would attempt it, and even then I still may not. Most everyone I know and hunt with I am guessing would feel the same.

That being said, there are plenty of options for those of us that want to hunt for money.

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:32 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Allen probably wont either..He might not know what grits are

What you talking bout John !! Allen banned me over a jelly donut once lol.

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:38 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

That's right Tarbaby, you might want to start out with the JV and work your way up to the Varsity when your ready.

Old Post 10-16-2017 03:30 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Tried the varsity a bunch never even got close but I didn't deserve to win or I would have 🎃

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:54 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I'm sure you will be there with bells on! Lol

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:39 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Who's gonna put this money up john? A guy can suggest ideas til he is blue in the face But you always have Richard, jim and a few others that go against every one of them. Your just beating a dead horse! Lol I'd like to see a lot of changes personally but have completely givin up on that. Ukc makes plenty of money the way it is and if I owned a business and did as well as they do I would probably not cater to every suggestion made either. Very few die hard ukc hunters are willing to pay anymore than they have to to hunt so it won't come from entry fees. I like the idea of winning a pile at the ukc world But it's really not worth the hassle of dealing with most of the hunters I've delt with and would be better off not knowing. I was ashamed to be in the woods with the cast I drew at elberton.

Old Post 10-17-2017 03:01 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

If you make all Kennel Clubs the same then just not have just one? If you want a money go hunt the other Kennel Club. It's that easy.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:56 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
If you make all Kennel Clubs the same then just not have just one? If you want a money go hunt the other Kennel Club. It's that easy.

There yah go, that about covers it.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-17-2017 05:01 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote