UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > coonhound ringtone
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

coonhound ringtone

anyone got a ringtone they can send me?

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2009 12:30 AM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvgru
UKC Forum Member

Whats ur number?

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:11 AM
marvgru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marvgru Click here to Send marvgru a Private Message Click Here to Email marvgru Find more posts by marvgru Add marvgru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

need a number to send it to

Old Post 12-23-2009 03:07 AM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon killin mac
New UKC Forum Member

if you could send it would like it also if it aint too much trouble. Thanks Yall 4435529681

Old Post 12-23-2009 03:11 AM
coon killin mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon killin mac Click here to Send coon killin mac a Private Message Click Here to Email coon killin mac Find more posts by coon killin mac Add coon killin mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvgru
UKC Forum Member

Let me know if yall got it

Old Post 12-23-2009 03:31 AM
marvgru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marvgru Click here to Send marvgru a Private Message Click Here to Email marvgru Find more posts by marvgru Add marvgru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon killin mac
New UKC Forum Member

got it thanks yall

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:23 AM
coon killin mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon killin mac Click here to Send coon killin mac a Private Message Click Here to Email coon killin mac Find more posts by coon killin mac Add coon killin mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazer
UKC Forum Member

If you could send !that ringtone to 3192703433 that would be great

Old Post 12-23-2009 05:16 AM
hazer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazer Click here to Send hazer a Private Message Click Here to Email hazer Find more posts by hazer Add hazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase
New UKC Forum Member

Me too?

Can somebody send it to me please? 5152318816

Thanks

Old Post 12-23-2009 05:29 AM
chase is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase Click here to Send chase a Private Message Click Here to Email chase Find more posts by chase Add chase to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treberta
Banned

Re: Please send.

quote:
Originally posted by shakethevine
Send it to me to: 330-763-3225

Thank You,
Eric Harter

Sent everybody one. .

Old Post 12-23-2009 01:47 PM
treberta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treberta Click here to Send treberta a Private Message Click Here to Email treberta Find more posts by treberta Add treberta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cedarhillkennel
UKC Forum Member

send it to me too please.....804-467-8871

cedar hill kennels bo's tank
cedar hill kennels roxy
cedar hill kennels ace's chloe
Never ask a man what kind of dog he has. If he has a hound he'll tell you, if he does not, you don't want to shame him by asking.

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:24 PM
cedarhillkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cedarhillkennel Click here to Send cedarhillkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email cedarhillkennel Find more posts by cedarhillkennel Add cedarhillkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treberta
Banned

Sent.

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:29 PM
treberta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treberta Click here to Send treberta a Private Message Click Here to Email treberta Find more posts by treberta Add treberta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C-A-S/english
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

send to me to please 304-276-1367

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:35 PM
C-A-S/english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C-A-S/english Click here to Send C-A-S/english a Private Message Find more posts by C-A-S/english Add C-A-S/english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cedarhillkennel
UKC Forum Member

got it...thank you

cedar hill kennels bo's tank
cedar hill kennels roxy
cedar hill kennels ace's chloe
Never ask a man what kind of dog he has. If he has a hound he'll tell you, if he does not, you don't want to shame him by asking.

Old Post 12-23-2009 02:38 PM
cedarhillkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cedarhillkennel Click here to Send cedarhillkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email cedarhillkennel Find more posts by cedarhillkennel Add cedarhillkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandman
UKC Forum Member

send it to me please

334-268-6258

Old Post 12-23-2009 03:14 PM
Sandman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandman Find more posts by Sandman Add Sandman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

treberta

marvgru

gasserdogs

Just curious if all of ya'lls ringtones were the same?

Could one or even all of you send your's to me? That would be cool to send to my boys....

Thanks,
Sabrina
901-413-5862

Old Post 12-23-2009 03:27 PM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

This has come up before an always seems popular.

Why dont you record your own dogs treed and use that as a ringtone? If I can figure it out a monkey can.

If you can pick your own dog out of 4 dogs treeing, a ringtone of your own dog treeing should grab your attention pretty well.

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:20 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

i need to go hunt with a bawl mouth tree dog to get the bawl i want on my phone....lol

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:30 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treberta
Banned

I sent one to everyone. That is my 2 year old Nite Ch Owl Creek Speck a.k.a. The Boss. He's an english dog.

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:34 PM
hardtymes
UKC Forum Member

BIG B I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!

COONHUNTER =since 1969 RETIRED>2010
<>OVER THE HILL TRAINER! !! 606-286-4690

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:36 PM
hardtymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardtymes Click here to Send hardtymes a Private Message Visit hardtymes's homepage! Find more posts by hardtymes Add hardtymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by josh
This has come up before an always seems popular.

Why dont you record your own dogs treed and use that as a ringtone? If I can figure it out a monkey can.

If you can pick your own dog out of 4 dogs treeing, a ringtone of your own dog treeing should grab your attention pretty well.

Just this past week, I finally got a phone that would record. So we will do this for sure on ours I am sure. That is if it records clear.

One thing I have noticed on most self recorded ones though, is that they are so muffled sounding that it just sounds like a bunch of noise. I mean it actually takes a few seconds to figure out what the heck you are hearing. I guess, I just want it to sound clear like a" HOUND ring tone" should. Not a bunch of disturbing grumble coming from the phone.

Anyone got a real clear one? (not picking on anyones ring tone, just what I have heard out and about) What sounds good to one person, may not to someone else is all I mean, I guess.

Sabrina

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:44 PM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Big Bawler
i need to go hunt with a bawl mouth tree dog to get the bawl i want on my phone....lol

THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING !!!!!

I want to hear a long beautiful bawl for a ring tone, not a bunch of barkin'....Just sayin'.....

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:47 PM
treberta
Banned

I can't stand bawl mouth tree dogs.

Old Post 12-23-2009 04:55 PM
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by treberta
I can't stand bawl mouth tree dogs.

I can't either.....But, the chopping on the phone just sounds like a bunch of barking dogs is all I am saying. At least a bawl, trackin' or treein' sounds like a hound. JMO, that's all...

I mean you, me and a hand full of friends will know what the chopping sound is, but the average Joe Blow that hears your phone ringing is gonna hear just a bunch of dogs barking. Again, JMO

Last edited by s/s on 12-23-2009 at 05:16 PM

Old Post 12-23-2009 05:07 PM
treberta
Banned

Do you want me to send you a clear one?

Old Post 12-23-2009 05:29 PM
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by treberta
Do you want me to send you a clear one?

Sure would...

````
````

Someone just send me a good clear one 419 area code...Thanks

Another from Country Music English Kennels, "Coondog Song". I think this one cut off kinda soon. Was it supposed to? Not sure if I got the whole song or not. ...Thanks

Last edited by s/s on 12-23-2009 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 12-23-2009 06:06 PM