UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pups on the way
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

pups on the way

-----------Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' T-top Tree Talkin' Red Rat
-------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bates' Bawln Boomer
-----------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch'PR' T-top Rock-N-Red Raven

-----Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

-----------Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bates' Red Ranger (out of Rat)
-------Nt.Ch.Ch.'PR' Jackson's Red Belle
-----------Ch.'PR' Sallee's Sonic Boomer (Billy the Kid granddaughter)

----Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy (sire)

----------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Sulphur River Buck
------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Sandy Creek Jake
----------Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Sulphur River Rose

-----Ch.'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

---------Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' T-top Tree Talkin' Red Rat
------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Red Cedar T-top Lexus
---------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch'PR' T-top Rock-N-Red Raven

--pups due Oct. 9th 2014

--------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bates' Bawln Boomer
------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy
--------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Jackson's Red Belle

-----'PR' East Fork Gus

-------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Sandy Creek Jake
------Ch.'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage
-------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Red Cedar T-top Lexus

---Ch.'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci (dam)

-------Gr.Nt.Ch'PR' T-top Tree Talkin' Red Rat
-----Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bates' Bawln Boomer
-------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' T-top Rock-N-Red Raven

----Ch.'PR' Moccasin Mountain Red Mya

--------Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bates' Red Ranger
-------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Jackson's Red Belle
--------Ch.'PR' Sallee's Sonic Boomer

Just made this cross the other day. Both are nice young dogs that do good on coon and cats. Buddy just picked up his first win towards Gr.Nt.Ch. and qualified for the world hunt. Maci has never been entered in a hunt but she is a nice young hound. Will run her own lion or coon. I'll keep one and there is one female booked. If you want a good looking, well built hound that has the ability to work a bad track but picks it's head up and moves a good track and puts game in a tree and stays till you get there these should do that. If you want a dog with a head full of brains that is eager to please these should do that. If you want a hound that opens as soon as it's unsnapped and trees a lot of trees but not a lot of game these won't do that. These pups will make decent hounds if given a chance. Pups will be $350. $100 non refundable deposit due once the pups are born with the remaining $250 due at pick up. I will get some pictures up of the parents and see what I can dig up for pictures of grandparents and great grandparents. Hunting homes only. My phone # is (406) 231-3895. Thanks for looking.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2014 11:16 PM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgagne57
UKC Forum Member

This should be an outstanding cross !!

I own a brother to Buddy (sire) and he is one of the best bear dog I ever hunted .

If I had room for another pup I would book one for sure !!

Good luck , hope she has a bunch !

www.raisinriverredbonekennel.com

Old Post 08-26-2014 01:53 AM
jgagne57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgagne57 Click here to Send jgagne57 a Private Message Click Here to Email jgagne57 Find more posts by jgagne57 Add jgagne57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jgagne57
This should be an outstanding cross !!

I own a brother to Buddy (sire) and he is one of the best bear dog I ever hunted .

If I had room for another pup I would book one for sure !!

Good luck , hope she has a bunch !

This is one of those crosses that should not be over looked.

Kevin, I can honestly say if I did not have so many young dog's there would be two of the pups coming to Virginia.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:35 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the kind words. The cross Buddy and Hank were out of was made twice and the pups made nice dogs. This cross really stacks the dogs I like and have worked well for me for years. These should make very nice hounds.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:40 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Took Buddy and Sage out last night and made 2 drops. Ended up at three trees with coon seen in all three. First drop the dogs hit a hot one in the corn and it came boiling out and almost ran between my girlfriend and myself. It shot up the first tree it came to and the dogs were right behind it. Ended up about 20 feet from the parked truck. Pretty tough walk in to the tree lol. Next drop Sage went right down the creek and Buddy went left into the corn. Sage treed and we went to her and were shining her tree and Buddy was screaming through the corn right across the road about 80 yards away. She kept treeing and he kept trailing. Found her coon and put her back in the truck. By that time Buddy had pushed his out of the corn and across the road and threw a locate and settled into his steady chop. Went in and found his coon and petted him up and called it a night. The whole hunt was a little over an hour long and we were back home with the dogs fed and in bed by midnight. I'm getting a little spoiled with the hunting down here. Glad we decided to make the move down here. The dogs sure are enjoying it! I left Maci home last night because I hunted her the night before and she must have gotten in some thick nasty stuff. Her eyes are swollen about half shut and her ears are rubbed raw. These dogs have more heart than me lol. If I had to break trail with my face in some of the stuff they go through I think I'd just go home.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 08-26-2014 08:08 PM
mike kienitz
UKC Forum Member

Buddy pups

Wow Kevin, this cross looks amazing! I think you should put me down for a male .I gotta have some of this.should have kept one out of the Billy cross we made but now I'm glad I didn't.

Old Post 08-28-2014 02:58 AM
mike kienitz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kienitz Click here to Send mike kienitz a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kienitz Find more posts by mike kienitz Add mike kienitz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Showed that pup I got from that cross a coon. Those Billy pups are nice. Too bad more females weren't bred to him. He worked the caged pretty good considering he's 3 months old. Just sold him yesterday though. With the move I had to cut back on dogs and I'll be keeping one of the Buddy x Maci pups. Only bad thing about the move so far is I had to sell two real nice pups so we could live in town.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 08-28-2014 01:52 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

For anyone interested in pictures or more information please visit www.mtredkennels.com

(406)564-3061

Old Post 08-31-2014 06:22 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Maci isn't due till Oct. 9th but she is really showing. Think there will be a bunch of them. This cross stacks a lot of the older T-top blood with a double shot of Sandy Creek Jake.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 09-13-2014 04:08 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Three pups spoken for at this time. Maci is getting huge. These pups will be from generations of dogs that catch game consistently regardless of where or what they are hunted on. They wil be ready to go just in time to make someone an early Christmas present and will be the perfect age to start next spring and have ready for hide season or cats.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 09-20-2014 10:44 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Three females and one male spoken for at this time plus one I'll be keeping.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 09-29-2014 05:26 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

She's having them early. Three so far.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-07-2014 06:27 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Up to 8 now and from the looks of her belly there's more to come.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-07-2014 11:45 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

She ended up having 13. 10 are alive and well. Three females and one male spoken for. Haven't decided what I'll keep yet. I'll update later with how many males and females there are and what is available. Looks like they are all pretty dark colored with some black muzzles and ears, just how I like them.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-08-2014 02:33 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

She ended up with 5 males and 5 females. At this time there are 3 males that are not spoken for.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-09-2014 12:00 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Still a couple males left.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-12-2014 11:42 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Had someone back out on a female so there is one female available.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 11-10-2014 09:19 PM