UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh Oakwood's Lotto III semen available
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trschellhorn
UKC Forum Member

Ryan, enjoyed the heck out of it myself glad to have ya'll out to hunt. I'll be ready for ya to come back out next year or whenever ya wanna come turn them hounds loose again!!!

Nt.Ch. Oakwoods Roxy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2013 02:39 AM
trschellhorn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trschellhorn Click here to Send trschellhorn a Private Message Click Here to Email trschellhorn Find more posts by trschellhorn Add trschellhorn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

Nt. Ch. Oakwood's Roxy and tuff company!

Troy,
it was a pleasure meeting all you fellas, look forward to coming again already !! Mrs. Karen sure can cook, and makes sure everybody is 'STUFFED the whole time! Wow..lol thanks Karen it means alot.. Best of luck with Roxy Troy..keep us posted............. tell Don and Joe take easy on those MO coons.. like i said in the truck that night bud, im still alittle jelious of you'all, because you guys have one of the Best leaders/Boss's there is......... ttyl bud.............................

GRNITECH PKC CH Oakwood's Pay The Piper

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN...

GRNITECH PKC SCH Gold Nugget KY Lotto *Semen*

NITECH PKC CH Oakwood's KY Lotto 2

GRNITECH Oakwood's KY Lotto 3 *Semen*

NITECH Oakwood's KY Powerball

NITECH Oakwood's KY Lotto 4 *Semen*

*IN MEMORY OF JIM CHAFFINS*

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 11-16-2013 10:54 PM
OakwoodKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakwoodKennel Click here to Send OakwoodKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email OakwoodKennel Find more posts by OakwoodKennel Add OakwoodKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Albert Gerardot

RYAN

Jim was a wonderful friend and coon hunter.

Old Post 11-19-2013 12:51 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: RYAN

quote:
Originally posted by Albert Gerardot

You are right on Abe, did not even know you got on here. Hope all is well and good luck with your hounds!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-19-2013 01:36 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

travis

i love the old pics and history...my pup off sally as i said has a shallow hip socket but will be fixed..this pup treed three singles as a 9 month old pup with limited hunting..has a real good mouth and is a stay put treedog..ol monk told me today i was stupid if i didnt fix his hip bc he was a good go hunting pup that stayed hooked..he treed ahaed of the most consistent hound that ive been in woods with and is monks grntch out of stylish rube i was telling you about..pup was raising hell today so i let him run and he treed the wifes house cat and burnt it down that pup has the mouth i was looking for..the guy out west has a littermate and said she was doing good but hasn t got to hunt her as much as he would like...this pup is getting me fired up...he has a real tree mouth,,and started at 5 months old treeing and cought 1 possum in a hollar tree..but this pup has not run any junk or a grinner since that one time never been corrected...im glad to call u a friend and thanks for putting me on the sonny breeding so far im pleased but would like to try another pup bred like that female if i can ahold of one..thanks for all you have helped me with

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 11-23-2013 04:17 AM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I couldn't talk too long while working today Steve...talk to ya later. I would give Asa a call on it though, you'll get more info from him!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-25-2013 12:10 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

travis

a guy here in pell city al ai a grntch out of swamp buster and a rollen rock female..dont no squat about the buster dog but she was a ntch or maybe a grntch at 17 months old guy sounded very down to earth and to have semen shipped and ai her cost a pretty penny so taking all that into consideration i booked me a female pup,,he is about 2 hrs from me which is convenient for me...he said she has done some winning and is a nice female and a good looking female looking at the pic he sent me..said she was a pound it out put a coon in a tree type female, i know glen beaty owned buster but i never herd anything about his pups..herd of a few that was nice but other than that dont know squat..dont know til you try..but after careful thought of what line i wanted my female pup to be out of i wanted the sire to be jack..as you know i lost my other due to a front bumper at 3 months old so i finally found one within driving distance...lol

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 11-25-2013 04:26 AM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen gullett
UKC Forum Member

Ryan I got a female off Diamod x Charlie 7 Im wanting to try the semen in when she comes in. Can you get me the cost of getting it done up there where the semen is stored? THANKS!!!

Old Post 11-25-2013 07:50 PM
allen gullett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen gullett Click here to Send allen gullett a Private Message Click Here to Email allen gullett Find more posts by allen gullett Add allen gullett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Al,

between $200 and $300 depending on how many days Dean has her before she is ready to breed.

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-25-2013 09:27 PM
allen gullett
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Travis!! That's not bad at all. Ryan I will get in touch with you when she starts coming in. Looking forward to what may be our next winning generation of COONDOGS!! Thanks for keeping your granpas breeding going.

Old Post 11-25-2013 10:17 PM
allen gullett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen gullett Click here to Send allen gullett a Private Message Click Here to Email allen gullett Find more posts by allen gullett Add allen gullett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

No problem Al, you got a nack for making GOOD crosses! This one could be another big hit, along with several others you have made with these hounds in the past. If it's luck that has enabled you to pull this off I wish I had it!!! We'll see what happens if it all goes down....I myself would like to see what happens

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-26-2013 01:19 AM
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: RYAN

quote:
Originally posted by Albert Gerardot

thank you Abe that really means alot and i appreciate it.. Happy Holiday's young man .........................

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:24 AM
OakwoodKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakwoodKennel Click here to Send OakwoodKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email OakwoodKennel Find more posts by OakwoodKennel Add OakwoodKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by allen gullett
Ryan I got a female off Diamod x Charlie 7 Im wanting to try the semen in when she comes in. Can you get me the cost of getting it done up there where the semen is stored? THANKS!!!

Mr. Allen , be glad to help in anyway shape or form.......... and like Travis has mentioned, with a program like you have there in Arkansas of (reproducing COONDOG'S),, need less to say im very Excited about this one buddy !! Been looking for a few Quality females too breed 'Ol Lotto III too.. And know this gyp is gotta be Nice if you are feeding it ...Big Thanks for all you do Allen, with Your Oakwood dogs down there.. Impressive !! keep cranking out those winner's man Just let me know when, we'll get it done ,take care........

Nevergone Canine Facility in Wabash , Indiana offers several services for artifical breeding (frozen semen), and in my personal opinion Mr.Dean Bitzel is one of the best in the business and tells it how it is, cant beat that...............
Breeding cost at the facility in Wabash will run $200.oo...
Broading cost of $7.oo dollar's a day.............
After January 1st 2014 im pretty sure that it will be a
Breeding cost of $225.oo...
Broading cost at $10.oo dollar's a day................ well worth the money imo, Dean's a good ol boy and takes his work very serious...................................
Also, if you wood prefer the semen Shipped to a local/personal veterinary clinic near you... $230.oo to $250.oo (ballpark figure) , 2 day's Air Express mail.... example (sent on monday, arrive to you on wednesday)... KEY THING. it MUST be taken outta the 'shipper tank' (temporary tank) immediately ASAP or within 1 day of its arrival. AND then Must be put into a regular 'Storage Tank' until your ready to place the semen in your gyp......

Just a side note*Mr. Dean also highly recommends Dr. Kent Law from Abaline, Ks for his success in getting pup's with the 'ol straw type' semen. He specializes in 'Semen Inplant Surgery' for dog's... This is a common procedure with old semen. (Strawed Semen) .........................

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 11-27-2013 08:10 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Hope you guys get something worked out, like to see how these turn out!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:01 AM
Gentry's English
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nt. Ch. Oakwood's Roxy and tuff company!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OakwoodKennel
[B]

Who are these 3 dogs?

GRCH PR Oney's Indian Creek Big Echo (GR NT CH Oney's Outback Dan X Oney's Pearl) 2013 World Qualifier

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:56 AM
Gentry's English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gentry's English Click here to Send Gentry's English a Private Message Click Here to Email Gentry's English Find more posts by Gentry's English Add Gentry's English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trschellhorn
UKC Forum Member

Jack on the left oakwoods roxy in the middle and ruby on the right

Nt.Ch. Oakwoods Roxy

Old Post 11-28-2013 02:19 AM
trschellhorn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trschellhorn Click here to Send trschellhorn a Private Message Click Here to Email trschellhorn Find more posts by trschellhorn Add trschellhorn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gentry's English
UKC Forum Member

Thanks.... who is your Roxy dog out of?

GRCH PR Oney's Indian Creek Big Echo (GR NT CH Oney's Outback Dan X Oney's Pearl) 2013 World Qualifier

Old Post 11-28-2013 02:32 AM
Gentry's English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gentry's English Click here to Send Gentry's English a Private Message Click Here to Email Gentry's English Find more posts by Gentry's English Add Gentry's English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trschellhorn
UKC Forum Member

Rocky II x Hardtime Quick

Nt.Ch. Oakwoods Roxy

Old Post 11-28-2013 02:41 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gentry's English
Thanks.... who is your Roxy dog out of?

Rocky II, you can find his pedigree on here easy. Hardtime Quick is out of GrNtCh Hardtime Harry (directly off Cody Jar) and TN Blowing Cinder. She goes back to Henry Melton's old Drummer dog and some hardtime on the bottom. Roxy is a nice outfit!!!

My Jody females mother is out of Old Cody Jar and Cinder.

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 11-28-2013 12:50 PM
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

hey Travis,

while out cleaning the truck yesterday... Found the Pkc papers on the Rambo x Boo (male) puppy that we hauled back from MO for Colt........ sorry bout that Colt..... There on there way to KY now buddy...................ttyl..

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 12-01-2013 08:27 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Crap!!! Did not know anything about the papers! I ain't heard nothing from the guy I hauled the pup for, but when I get them I'll get with him and mail them to him. Thanks!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-02-2013 12:02 AM
topdog 60
UKC Forum Member

Ryan sounds like you and mr. Allen are on too something with this cross. Should make some great hounds. Take care buddy and i got that deal worked out with my texting you when it was suppose too be going too someone else. Try too hunt my molly dog as much as i can wish me luck.

CELL 479-747-0819

Old Post 12-02-2013 07:19 PM
topdog 60 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog 60 Click here to Send topdog 60 a Private Message Find more posts by topdog 60 Add topdog 60 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

II an gang...........overall male/97

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 12-02-2013 09:18 PM
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

Sam Vogel ~ Belle's Long Fang Lady......

( Hardwood Uncle Sam x Tree Line Blue Belle )

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Last edited by OakwoodKennel on 12-02-2013 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 12-02-2013 09:22 PM
OakwoodKennel
UKC Forum Member

95 pkc world hunt............

NITECH Oakwood's Cherry

NITECH Oakwood's Razz

Oakwood's Bird Dog

Oakwood's KY Lotto 5

Ryan Chaffins
260-318-3743

Old Post 12-02-2013 09:24 PM