UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > You might have been a cheating coonhunter if ?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
If three dogs are treed together your dog is split deeper judge gives you the ok to handle your dog on the way in you can tell your dog is not on the tree with the coon in it you shut your light out and move him over.
tar is it still cheating if the lump in the tree you hook your dog to turns out to be a grinner?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:34 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That's not fair Elvis that's a trick question but if I can tell it's a possum before the cast gets there I will move him again!!

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:38 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
That's not fair Elvis that's a trick question but if I can tell it's a possum before the cast gets there I will move him again!!

uhoh
your liable to get drug thru the mud on fb again.

kids, be sure not to have ol tar as your role model. rofl

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:44 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I knew it was a trap them are some really good cussers on FB. Not that I know just what I heard lol.

Old Post 04-29-2017 01:55 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Poor ole Yadkintar will never learn He is hard headed like those lipper dogs lol

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 04-29-2017 10:58 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Poor ole Yadkintar will never learn He is hard headed like those lipper dogs lol

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 04-29-2017 10:58 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

The right thing to do

Thought I would bring this back to the top. Since the one that started this post is the one that thinks the cheater should be barred. Cheating is cheating right? All those all grand dogs should be reduced back to registered. The titles we're earned with some sort of cheating. Probably told some kid his dog was minused so they could ensure a win with their junk. Then convinced that same kid they needed to get rid of their dog and get one from their line. Bar all them cheaters.

Old Post 12-08-2017 04:08 AM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

David Disotell

Now that was the old Tar, he is straight as a string wrapped around a yoyo these days. I just wonder how he qualified a dog that treed slick 2 times and ran the wheels off a deer ( his post about Fred recently ) in one night? Didn't last long in georgia, but Tar was not handling him in georgia! Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 12-08-2017 at 05:07 AM

Old Post 12-08-2017 05:05 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I wish a black dog would tree anouther possum so Dave would leave me alone lol. Treeing coons Dave that's how of course you wouldn't know you didn't make it and my dog was the 4th genration born back in my back yard I dint have to go buy one like you because I am to intelligent lol to train one mine is two how old I'd yours ?

Last edited by yadkintar on 12-08-2017 at 11:28 AM

Old Post 12-08-2017 10:30 AM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I went to a split tree last year. My hound was treed up a small tree 15 feet tall. A big oak 3 feet from it. Went back to the cast and scored the first tree. Arriving back to my hound I told them my hound was treed on the small tree. After looking the trees didn't touch. Coon was in the small tree. I don't understand how a man can cheat for a hound to win. Every time I fed the hound I would be reminded of my dishonesty. There's issues a man must face in life. How important is integrity, honesty, morals and reputation? When a man arrives at a hunt and these issues I mentioned preceded his arrival in a positive way, I would say he's respected by his peers. Cheat if you have to but you'll die a cheater, lier and dishonest man. Most that do has probably cheated on their wife also.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:58 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blueticker
...... How important is integrity, honesty, morals and reputation? ......

Now that is an excellent question that probably deserves it's own thread. Everyone should ask themselves that very question.

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

How many World Hunts have you won? Hearing all this boasting about you and your dogs, it must be a bunch! If Fred is an example of your intelligent training skills ( 2 slicks and a deer race ) you must be in high demand as a trainer! Sadly, most of your recent posts have been incoherent! Have you considered getting professional help? Dave

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:39 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
... Have you considered getting professional help? Dave

Tarbaby, I am available for private consultations at $100/hr.

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
.....you didn't declare your dog (which is out of contention for the cast win) treed (even though he has been treed for several minutes) so that another dog in the cast could have the 125 tree points.

This only works with me tooing covering type dogs..😂

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 12-08-2017 04:22 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail06
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
How many World Hunts have you won? Hearing all this boasting about you and your dogs, it must be a bunch! ? Dave

Dave have u ever even entered a hunt?

Old Post 12-08-2017 10:12 PM
ringtail06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail06 Click here to Send ringtail06 a Private Message Find more posts by ringtail06 Add ringtail06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ringtail

Yes, I have hunted in many UKC hunts over the years. I still hunt UKC hunts, just not as often. Just for the record, I have won plenty and lost plenty. Dave

Old Post 12-08-2017 10:31 PM
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Now that is an excellent question that probably deserves it's own thread. Everyone should ask themselves that very question.

A cheater doesn't care about integrity honesty . All they care about is getting a win so they earn a pay check or a title so they can sell the dog or they need constant recognition . A dogs title only matters to me if I made them . I will know they earned it . I don't believe most of the papers I see full of champions although I mostly believe the parentage . This sport has only cost me money . Ive had the good fortune to own some good ones and title some but Ive never actually made money . I don't even know why I hunt other than I just have to . Im sick of the cheating ( MAY AS WELL CALL IT THEFT ) WHO IDOLIZES A THIEF . One day we will face judgement and I have lots to be worried about but the one thing that wont tip the scale sending me to hell is cheating in a competition coon hunt lol. Sorry for the sermon

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:01 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Mike you know me as well as anybody. I have really been trying to understand it sure we had some of it back in the day but I think and this just my opinion we didn't have that many hunts and mostly just ukc and when I started it was three hour hunts we prepared for months for a big hunt because you knew you only had one shot and the next hunt would be a long time off we hunted 60+ dogs at our local hunts you just had to prepare your dogs to tree coons to have plus points to win. Now there are hunts everywhere to stay in the races you have to hunt during the week and on the weekend which leaves no time to prepare your dog so I believe this is where they learn its easyer to learn to over compensate for their dogs just barely within or just a tad over the boundrys of the rules like I said before I got the greatest bunch of guys around here you could ever ask for but one advantage I got I have gotten old nobody knows me at the big hunts anymore I can just set around a group of the younger bunch unnoticed and some of the things they brag about doing is like there are no boundrys anymore if you don't get caught and if they do it's like a badge of honor jmo !

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 12-10-2017 at 10:32 PM

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:59 PM
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

I know Tar and can tell you there wont be any dishonesty on a cast with him . You'll be treated fair , he may even feed you and put you up for the night . He's a good person that enjoys the board and stirring it up a bit lol. Most of the guys of our generation enjoyed and remember the 40 to 50 dog local hunts and if we all hold ourselves accountable and others no matter if it cost "the win " I believe that maybe the hunts will grow again and that will be a win win for us all . I appreciate your friendship Tar . Looking forward to your next topic between You and Richard this board is getting enough action UKC can start selling advertisements to fund it . Think they will promote the "Yum"?

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 12-10-2017 10:21 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Ahhh the yum catfish stink bait that don't stink but catches more fish than anything I have ever used lol. Boy would I like to see a 50 dog local hunt again that's not a cheap title when you get it at those somtimes it took a while one dog I had nine second places before I got that first place I was snake bit I guess lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2017 10:30 PM