UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > My iterpatation skills lol.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

A phrase like that says more about the people YOU run with.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:34 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

Reading the responses of people stating so what he added a coon says alot about them . The people that defend him are prolly dirty or don't realize how often this gets done . They think it's no harm but someone doesn't advance due to it . State races are affected , guys are blocking for eachother . As Tar stated they will 2 to 2 vote to avoid their minus and will 2 to 2 vote to delete your tree if it gives you a win . Alot of cast members just won't confront them they shy away from confrontation . Think of it as stealing . Noone would just let someone steal from them . These guys are the reason the numbers are down . You get a guy pulling stuff that attends your club and it's such a pain in the butt to deal with them that people stop attending your club because they are there . I think clubs should take matters into their own hands and take a vote and ban them from your events . We need to do our part study the rules and just enforce them every KC has good rules in place we just need to know them and weed out the slicksters or that's all that will be left . Can you imagine a cast or two full of these types lol. With all the problems we face with the right to free cast hounds it seems our biggest threat is within our ranks

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 12-13-2017 04:01 AM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You know Mike if ukc would boost their feild rep numbers up where if you had a guy going down the wrong path the rep could set up a time and place and have a nice vist with them without the element of 50 people looking on give him some good advice and let him know that his choices could turn out bad for him that's the way they did it back in the day they got you outside away from everybody else and treated you like a man then it was up to you if you wanted to keep traveling down that wrong path jmo.

Tar

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:58 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why do so many people think that UKC should do something about it? Isn't it up to the clubs to police themselves? Matters like this should be handled on the local level. That is the way that it used to be done.

But with that said, I agree that having more field reps is a good idea. It would get more hunters involved with "UKC". And I am sure that UKC could use a little more help not only at the major hunts but in keeping an eye on what is going on at the local level. And when the older reps start reaching retirement age there would be younger ones with some experience to step in. So how about it Mr G? Why don't y'all get some more preferably middle aged field reps? I know that it won't cost you all that much. The ones you have say that they are way underpaid. Or maybe y'all could have an official Advisary Board in addition to the breed reps. Or maybe you could at least utilize the breed reps more.

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Richard for instance in my area I know almost all the guys personally you know somtimes sombody has stuff going on that ain't got nothing to do with coon hunting or I know most of thems personal history that helps a lot when you have to approach them about somthing. You got a stranger come in that they don't know their chest all stuck out like mr moh somtimes it don't set to well with them that's why you need several feild reps scattered here and there let them earn their pay let them judge the bench show or moh at some of these youth hunts or regular hunts or the zones I might be all wet but several of the feild reps we had around here they did all that and they were well respected for it jmo.

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:19 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Earn their pay"... Do you know how much they are paid? Isn't it an honorary position? They only get a free motel room at major events where they have to serve as MOH and listen to all of the complaints.

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

I remember a time when Mr Fred Miller would come all the way down to Ga Al OR Tn just to check up on clubs , he also had field reps that would stop by clubs but I believe that all stopped when UKC hired the guy that had cheated at the Winter classic as a field rep and had to fire him , man those were the days

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:44 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Richard I would pay one to moh for me where I could hunt I hate setting in that building by my self.

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:49 PM