UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > x
Should there be a world champion re-hunt
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1-NO 121 53.30%
2-YES with the 11 dogs ukc picked 70 30.84%
3-Yes with all the dogs from the zones 32 14.10%
4 4 1.76%
Total: 227 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Richard I agree.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 03:59 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Back in the day when you had one guy trying the Hankey panky you had three guys stopping him now days you got 4 guys trying to out hanky panky the others the best hanky pankier wins just sayen !

Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 04:01 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

You live in a country where almost half of the people think it's alright to be here illegally and you're surprised that some think it's OK to cheat on a coon hunt?

Last edited by shadinc on 12-11-2017 at 04:50 PM

Old Post 12-11-2017 04:10 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Yates
UKC Forum Member

So, I have read that Mr. Rhodes has been barred from UKC. Is this true? If so, why was Mr. Storie not barred? He was just as guilty for not making sure HE turned the scorecard in, with the correct score. Did not follow the rules of a Judge. He got scared and went home, instead performing the duty entrusted in him.

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:24 PM
Dale Yates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Yates Click here to Send Dale Yates a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Yates Find more posts by Dale Yates Add Dale Yates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I don't think it is fair to cheat and I have no problem with the win getting thrown out, as it should be. What I don't like is if it affects other people's placements by going back and hunting under different circumstances and conditions. Maybe it won't matter to some people if they end up placing 4th or 8th when it's all said and done, or not being the high scoring dog of a breed, but some of that is going to happen so what was done by Sambos handler is going to affect more people and dogs than just the people who he beat heads up in casts at the finals. That is the only reason that I have agreed
with stripping sambo of the title and not declaring an overall winner this year, definitely not that I condone cheating to win.

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:35 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dale Yates
So, I have read that Mr. Rhodes has been barred from UKC. Is this true? If so, why was Mr. Storie not barred? He was just as guilty for not making sure HE turned the scorecard in, with the correct score. Did not follow the rules of a Judge. He got scared and went home, instead performing the duty entrusted in him.

Why don’t you call and ask Him.

quote:
Originally posted by cranberry
I don't worry much about my character getting run down, it hurts a little but the guys who know me and have hunted with me before will tell you I've never cheated or help someone cheat.

There have been some huge misunderstandings that I hope to get the opportunity to resolve. However it's probably too late. I don't get on here as much as I probably should have during this, and havnt kept up to speed with what was going on. I didn't realize this stuff was still an issue until Saturday morning.

I'm not going to share a bunch of details on here because I would never damage someone's character publicly without talking to them first.

My phone number is at the bottom of my signature on here. Always has been!

GRAND NITECH PR
CRANBERRY CREEK DRAMA
2012 Grand American top twenty
2012 Allen Shoe memorial 1rst
2012 SETWA Days 2nd NITECH
2012 RQE winner
2013 SETWA Days GRNITECH 4th

GRAND NITE CHAMPION PR HARDWOOD HOMIE HTX
2015 NC State Reserve Champion
2015 RQE Overall Winner
UKC performance sire
2017 Grand American Grand Nite Cast Winner
2017 Allen Shoe Memorial Grand Nite Cast Winner
2017 RQE Qualified

Handler of:
-GRAND NITECH PR BUCHANAN'S INSANE SISSY
- PR CHICKFINN FWOPPY

Allen Storie
Boone, NC
828 387 1801

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:41 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridgerunner1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Do you even read your own posts? How could you admit that he cheated and than 2 lines later say that he won "fair and square"? Do you really think that it is all right or "fair" to cheat. All of the people that are posting that Sambo is the real winner or that they should not have a rehunt are actually saying that it is all right to cheat. I can't believe that so many people are saying that since "everyone is doing it" , it is ok to cheat. Or that if you win by cheating but don't get caught that night, then it is all right. 56% of the people voting in this poll think that it is all right to cheat.

What I meant is he cheated at he zones right?He didn't cheat at the world right??? He won at the world fair and square is what I meant no matter how he got here he beat them all fair that night right??? sorry I do not sit on here all day and my typing ain't great! I do not even no much about it mabye Inmisunderstood the whole thing from git go who nos...do not no the sam dog or the owner just I don't think rehunt is best option..none my business never have worry about me being there anyway...going huntin tho

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:18 PM
ridgerunner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgerunner1 Click here to Send ridgerunner1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgerunner1 Find more posts by ridgerunner1 Add ridgerunner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ridgerunner1
What I meant is he cheated at he zones right?He didn't cheat at the world right??? He won at the world fair and square is what I meant no matter how he got here....

"No matter how he got there"? Oh my goodness, really? I am sure glad that UKC thinks it matters how he got there. And the sad thing is you are not the only person that thinks like this. According to the poll 50% of the coonhunters don't think that it matters that his handler cheated.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-12-2017 at 03:03 PM

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
"According to the poll 50% of the coonhunters don't think that it matters that his handler cheated.

Just goes to show u the "sad state" of our sport, or people in general .

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:04 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote