UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

That should be a nice cross Adam!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2017 09:29 PM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir some very well know reproducers in that bloodline. May be seeing some of these on the pkc board in a few yrs if they get in good hands

Old Post 05-22-2017 10:48 PM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Good possibility bud!

Old Post 05-23-2017 12:45 AM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nite Ch. BIG TIME BENTLEY breed to SANDY off Wipeout Zeb3 and LILLY, LILLY was off Cloey and Skuna River Bark, Man it don't get any better then this. That would be a grand daughter of Wipeout Zeb Again breed to a son of Wipeout Zeb Again being BIG TIME BENTLEY, Man now that is how you breed dogs!

Old Post 05-23-2017 09:15 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Like I said Cloey was off Stylish Clover AKA (Whitey) and a Gr. Nite Ch. full sister to Wipeout Moose, I think they breed Cloey to Skuna River Bark, and Davis's Stylish Hammer and a few other good ones. Cloey was one of the best females in the country. When you look a dogs like Whitey, Bark, Fred, River Bend Flag, Pearl off of Wipe out Zeb, you are talking about the best reproducers that ever lived. call UKC before you buy a pup, most of the dogs do not have as many Gr. Nites out of 1000 pups as they do, or look at the All Time Money list in PKC these dogs have dominated in UKC and PKC. Man this Sandy X on Gr. Nite. Ch. BIG TIME BENTLEY has all the Heavy Weight dogs in their pedigree. I can't wait to get my hands on these pups.....

Old Post 05-26-2017 04:10 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

They also breed a full sister to Cloeys mother to Whitey to get Sch. Late Night Trick that was breed to Wipeout Moose that produced Gr. Nite Ch. Triple Threat that won more Big Hunts at a National Level then any other dog at that time.(2008) Man that cross of Moose's mother with Whitey was cool, and then back to Moose, WOW! If your not on the phone calling Nevergone to freeze some of this, you need to see a psychiatrist. Listen these dogs wrote the book on deep hunting and being alone with a Loud clear chop on the tree and you see a coon. The reason I like the Wipeout dogs you have to know a little about training when you start one, the truth is they start at about 3 months old, a lot of the other strains start quick, but you end up not seeing the coon with these quick starters.

Old Post 05-26-2017 06:03 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BTT:

Old Post 05-27-2017 01:51 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Looks like Sandy the Zeb3 female will be breed to BIG TIME BENTLEY in the next few days, and my Missy female should be in any day also, she is Double Million $ Elmoe with 3 shot of Wipeout Moose and 5 shots of Kiddy's Wipeout ZEB. There is going to be some super nice pups out of BIG TIME BENTLEY hitting the ground soon. I would love to see a daughter of that Wipeout Weapon breed to BENTLEY. If I can get that female that is off BENTLEY and Georgia Cyclone my friend has I'm going to book her to Weapon and put those pups up here in the Pa. Mountains....

Old Post 05-28-2017 05:56 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone remember when PCH Million $ Elmoe Won the Winter Classic in Georgia in 2000 when there was 803 dogs in the hunt? and right before that in the fall of 1999 was the high scoring dog in the UKCs zones. He hunted against almost 4000 different scores and can out on TOP. I think there was about 1530 dogs in the zones that year on top of winning 2 trucks. Old Flat Rock Coma was a top reproducer and his son PCH Million $ Elome was a hard act to follow, and all of Elmoe's litter-mates Won at a National level. The cross of Old Nickens Flatrock Coma and Million $ Gun Rummy was the most winning-est cross that came out of COMA. All the other crosses did not have a litter like them. Remember when your picking a stud dog see if he came off a litter of all Truck Winners or a dog like MILLION $ ElMOE that also dominated the UKC hunts. Million $ Elmoe and Wipeout Zeb where half brothers. I think you know the rest of the story...

Old Post 05-28-2017 04:22 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait for mine to come in so she can be bred too ol Bentley she is a coon treer. A double shot of wipeout sounds GD

Old Post 05-28-2017 06:08 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

The good thing about BENTLEY is he puts a outstanding mouth on his pups, Davis that female with Swamp on there will put Loud mouths on you pups. Gr. Nite Ch. BIG TIME BENTLEY pups are smart and laid back in the kennel, and at a early age leave on a dead run looking for a track to tree. That is the reason hunters like to hunt with dogs out of Bentley. Davis when hunters see what your pups look, lots of color and Big BENTLEY heads, they will sell quick.

Old Post 05-29-2017 02:11 AM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

My female has be pleasure hunted her whole life,she trees coon on a regular basis easy too keep head full of sense and no reverse I will keep a male from my cross and sell the rest.hope hunters get there hands on them.they should make some good ones

Last edited by S.Davis on 05-29-2017 at 02:43 AM

Old Post 05-29-2017 02:34 AM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Davis...Hunting them in hunts don't make them reproduce, they have to be breed to reproduce....

Old Post 05-31-2017 12:22 AM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

I know that BUT you get them in the hands of hunters that will give them a chance

Last edited by S.Davis on 05-31-2017 at 01:06 AM

Old Post 05-31-2017 12:53 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Davis, Can you put that female's pedigree up on the board?

Old Post 05-31-2017 02:35 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I will when I get home this pm

Old Post 05-31-2017 04:28 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Davis, Can you put that female's pedigree up on the board?
well scratch that idea I emailed u the pics of her pedigree not sure if you got it let me know either way

Old Post 05-31-2017 06:22 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

If you will email them to me I will put them on here when I get a chance

adamweaver64@gmail.com

Old Post 05-31-2017 09:51 PM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Ok they have been sent

Old Post 05-31-2017 10:55 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

S. Davis, That female is breed to the top.. She is out of a female that has 8 truck winners Tequila Sun Rise, Wipeout Moose, Wipeout Willie, (2) shot of Old Wipeout Zeb along with Hardwood Swamp and Hardwood Maniac, she got to be a hell of a track dog, I'd love to see that litter out of her and BIG TIME BENTLEY!

Old Post 06-01-2017 03:32 AM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Well I'm hoping soon enough we will be seeing some of his pups off her and hopefully can get them in the hands of hunters that will give them a chance.i wanna keep the blood line around for a long time

Old Post 06-01-2017 11:23 AM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Bentley and the Sandy were bred this past week on Monday and Wednesday. The pups should be here towards the end of July. We are very excited about this litter and have high expectations for these pups. They are bred to be the real deal. We hope to get these in the hands of hunters. I have had quite a bit of interest in this litter already so I don't believe these pups will last long so get your name on the list! (336)266-6153
This is what there pedigree is going to look like

......................................NITECH PR KIDDY'S WIPEOUT ZEB
.....NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK (MOOSE)
................................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS POLLY
.....NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
......................................GRNITECH PR ZEBS WIPEOUT KOY
.......................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT RUBY
....................................................PR KIDDYS EASY QUEEN
..GRNITECH PR BIG TIME BENTLEY
..NITECH PR MCQUEEN AND FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK(MOOSE)
.............................................PR M/F'S WIPEOUT CASE
.............................................NITECH PR STYLISH SIX PAK
.........NITECH PR MCQUEENS WIPEOUT MANDY
.......................................GRNITECH PR HARDWOOD PATCH
.........................PR MCQUEENS HARDWOOD MANDY
................................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS POLLY

PUPS

..NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK (MOOSE)
..................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
.................................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT RUBY
......GRNITECH PR JOINERTOWN WIPEOUT ZEB 3
....................................NITECH PR CLOVERS STYLISH OZ
...................................PR FERGYS WIPEOUT DUSTY
.............................GRNITECH PR FERGYS WIPEOUT SNUG
...PR WIPEOUT SANDY
.................................GRNITECH PR SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
.....................NITECH GRCH PR SKUNA RIVER BARK
...............NITECH CH PR ARONS SKUNA RIVER QUEEN VIII
......GRNITECH PR CLOEYS WILD LILLY
......................................................PR STYLISH CLOVER
..................................NITECH PR STYLISH CLOEY
.............................GRNITECH PR FERGYS WIPEOUT SNUG

Bentley-
[IMG]
Sandy-
[IMG]

Old Post 06-04-2017 06:14 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Hope to get me a male when they are born thanks again adam

Old Post 06-05-2017 01:30 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Like I said, That is one good pedigree with a lot of good coon tree er's . BIG , LOUD, DEEP, LONELY, and with a COON! That's what BIG TIME BENTLEY will be putting in them, and with the pedigree that WIPEOUT SANDY has, these can only be coondogs....

Old Post 06-08-2017 02:56 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know of any Moose females that are off of a straw or if they have breed any females to Moose semen the last few years.....

Old Post 06-09-2017 01:13 PM