UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Old Turds
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Turds

I have a new address for the summer but y'all can still reach me at my same phone #. How is everyone doing at work on this beautiful Mon morning? Getting old is hell. I am waiting on my breakfast to get ready and then I will mosey on down the 150 yds to the lake for some fishing. Tonight I will turn Rhonda out my back door into the 1,000 ac TVA forest to go coonhunting. When she gets treed I will ride around in my boat to get her. Now I know why they call them "The Golden Years".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-06-2019 at 03:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2019 02:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I been fishing almost every day ! Mrs tar leaves for Chicago tonight it’s on like donkey Kong lol. Got ball games all week hooking up the boat for tomorrow. Got Corey a new dog yesterday he is so coon crazy he chewed up my aluminum dog box remember the name yadkin tar Ivan the terrible!!!!!

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 05-06-2019 at 03:56 PM

Old Post 05-06-2019 03:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Looks like you have it made to me. No yard to mow or garden to hoe. Fishing and hunting.... don't get much better.

Old Post 05-06-2019 03:57 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-06-2019 04:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

that's the good life! some just dream about ! enjoy

Old Post 05-06-2019 05:05 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Those pics put "oh my goodness" in perspective. It's become the life of the King, and every day is an OMG day. When I grow old, I want to be just like him. Happy camper.

Old Post 05-06-2019 06:41 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

I like to put the dogs in the boat. When I see a coon on the bank I pull over there as close as i can, let em go. You will have a good short race and not have to walk far.

Old Post 05-06-2019 11:13 PM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

What lake are you camping on? I hope you have a great time, remember to be safe on the water, life jacket on at ALL times. Dave

Old Post 05-06-2019 11:28 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Mr Richards, you sound like my mother when I was 5 or 6 yrs old. Lake Chickamauga/Tennessee River, I can hunt all of the way from Alabama to North Carolina. You can rig dogs in a boat just like a truck. Drive along the shore and when they open, unsnap them.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2019 at 12:42 AM

Old Post 05-07-2019 12:39 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

LOL. Sounds like you have a good game plan, would you like for Yakintar and Yadkinriver to visit while you are there, they seem real interested or so it seems, I think Jack even tried to send you a pm, but he is a little challenged if you know what I mean! Dave

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:01 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the invite, see ya this weekend.

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:22 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hey Dave

LMAO. Did that pm go to you? How did that happen? Guess me or my computer are challenged! If you don't mind how about forwarding it to Richard or even better since he told you where he is maybe you'll hand deliver it. He may be getting tired of silence and the occassional dog treeing and fish jumping. Looks like it would be a great place to horseback ride too. Have a great night.

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:39 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yadkinriver

Lmao, blame it on the computer! Mr. Lambert does not need any company, especially none of this bunch of internet hunters. I believe he will be just fine, he is in a good spot, has good dogs and looks like some mighty good equipment. Why would anyone want to spoil that? Dave p.s. I already forwarded your pm to him.

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:51 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
LOL. Sounds like you have a good game plan, would you like for Yakintar and Yadkinriver to visit while you are there, they seem real interested or so it seems, I think Jack even tried to send you a pm, but he is a little challenged if you know what I mean! Dave

I don’t need to go up there to catch fish I just caught 17 that made two full gallons of fillets.

Tar

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:52 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Good news, I bet Mr. Lambert appreciates that information. Sounds like your secret bait is working. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-07-2019 01:56 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Just good ole home grown red worms.

Tar

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:10 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Do you freeze your fish in water? Just curious. Dave

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:21 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Yep they keep forever like that.

Tar

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:25 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You got that right, just ate some crappie that was 2 years old and tasted like they were just caught. Dave

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:32 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, why do you freeze them? When you get hungry, you just walk down to the water and catch a couple. Tarbaby, I don't have to "go" fishing. I went to the Wal-Mart yesterday and bought a pair of old school flip flops. I haven't had a pair in 30 years. Apparently they don't make "Jesus sandals" any more. I guess that it is true that when you get old you revert back to your youth, but my toys are a lot bigger and nicer.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2019 at 02:08 PM

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:06 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I got the boat hooked up fixen to leave. I got to save up fish mrs tars side of the family is huge we have a big fish fry I enjoy it supposed to storm tomorrow buuuuut I wish you could see where I am fishing it’s beautiful just heals a man inside just being there.

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-07-2019 02:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you want to eat at my camp, you had better bring a pole and some bait. Or I guess that you could bring a bag of some of those frozen ones.

Old Post 05-07-2019 03:50 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, why do you freeze them? When you get hungry, you just walk down to the water and catch a couple. Tarbaby, I don't have to "go" fishing. I went to the Wal-Mart yesterday and bought a pair of old school flip flops. I haven't had a pair in 30 years. Apparently they don't make "Jesus sandals" any more. I guess that it is true that when you get old you revert back to your youth, but my toys are a lot bigger and nicer.
you don't need jesus sandals when you walk on water !! after smoking that weed.. lmbo

Old Post 05-07-2019 05:05 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I haven't seen leaves or green grass in seven months.

As of today I might just qualify as an "old turd" tho...

Old Post 05-07-2019 11:44 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Fish in the daytime...

Coonhunt at night... It is a rough life...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-08-2019 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 05-08-2019 02:19 PM