UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for keeping me posted Ron

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2016 03:05 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

George

George:
Congratulations on making Izzy a nite champion. From what I hear she is a really nice hound. Thanks for considering Doc as a possible stud for her.

Thanks to Corey Robbins for having the winning bid for the breeding to Doc at the recent bluetick stud auction. My understanding was that the proceeds were to go to a local charity. Hopefully when the time comes we can get you a nice liter of pups off of Doc. Anything we can do to do to shine a good light on our sport helps.

The first of next week nite Champion Levi's Northern Blue Crustal will be making the trip from North Carolina for a date with Doc. We have been looking forward to making this cross for sometime now and hopefully it will get done early next week. Crystal was high scoring bluetick female in the World Hunt last year. Crystal is out of Levi and Swampland blue Wezze.

That's it for now. Good hunting. RT

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 04-01-2016 at 12:21 AM

Old Post 04-01-2016 12:18 AM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Got my First Last night on max makes him a night champion

Old Post 04-02-2016 08:09 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Got my First Last night on max makes him a night champion

Old Post 04-02-2016 08:09 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Brandon

Congratulations on finishing Max to nite champion. He's a nice hound. Let me know how it goes from here. It shouldn't take long to finish him to Grand nite champion. RT

Old Post 04-02-2016 06:17 PM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Crystal

Nite ch. Levi's Northern blue Crystal was bred to Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern blue Doc this morning. Crystal was one of the easiest pups that I have ever had to start. Hard to believe but her first night in the woods, with witnesses, she went 625 yards and got treed by herself. We didn't find a coon on the tree but she showed the right stuff and just kept getting better after that. She made the top 100 at the 2015 UKC World Hunt and was high scoring bluetick female. I have two pups now out of Crystal and Dual Grand Blue Creek Rowdy that are running and treeing alone at less than six months old.

Grand Champion Grand nite Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc won the 2012 Indiana State Championship Nite Hunt(1st reg both nights), 1st place in an RQE, 7th place and high scoring bluetick male at Autumn Oaks and 3rd place and high scoring bluetick at the 2013 Purina National Championship all as a one year old. This "should be a can't miss cross.
I'll take quality over quantity every time. RT

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 04-05-2016 at 01:44 AM

Old Post 04-04-2016 11:42 PM
coonkde23
UKC Forum Member

Doc & Crystal

I'd like a female please !!!!!!

Old Post 04-05-2016 01:24 PM
coonkde23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonkde23 Click here to Send coonkde23 a Private Message Find more posts by coonkde23 Add coonkde23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonkde23
UKC Forum Member

Doc & Crystal

I'd like a female please !!!!!!

Old Post 04-05-2016 01:24 PM
coonkde23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonkde23 Click here to Send coonkde23 a Private Message Find more posts by coonkde23 Add coonkde23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Crystal

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
Nite ch. Levi's Northern blue Crystal .... Hard to believe but her first night in the woods, with witnesses, she went 625 yards and got treed by herself. RT

Not surprised one bit.

Reminds me of my full sister to Quail Creek Jet that I had. She rode 5 hours in the car to my house from Rick Meyers. I threw her in the dog box and took her and my 3 yr old male to the woods as soon as I got home. Just to get her used to the box and the woods.

She was 3 1/2 months old. She hit the ground and worked an old cold feed track close to a half mile and treed on a den like she had been doing it for years. My 3 yr old male opened about 3 times in that 1/2 mile and never even opened on the tree. She had never seen a coon or been worked on scent.

It was at that moment that I believed that Ed Meads CB ads about 4 month old pups running and treeing coon on their own must really be true. LOL ;-)

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 04-05-2016 04:41 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Crystals dam was running and treeing on her own since she was 5 months old never had to be trash broke natural coon dog and has produced nice coon dogs out of every litter I expect crystal will do the same
Doc X Crystal should make some top notch pup's

Old Post 04-05-2016 09:40 PM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Crystals dam was running and treeing on her own since she was 5 months old never had to be trash broke natural coon dog and has produced nice coon dogs out of every litter I expect crystal will do the same
Doc X Crystal should make some top notch pup's

Old Post 04-05-2016 09:41 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Tazz

IN-BOX. Working with UKC to try and get my IN-Box working. You can e-mail me at texasridgebl@bluemarble.net or call 812-322-0263 Thanks for your patence. RT

Old Post 04-07-2016 05:54 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

in-box

HELP
Would someone please try to PM me. I just got off the phone with UKC and hopefully we got it fixed. Thanks RT

Old Post 04-07-2016 07:02 PM
cjr1982
UKC Forum Member

Ron it says mailbox is full you must clean it out first.

2013 Zone# 4 BBOA Indiana State Championship results -
Champion male of show, King of Show,Overall Show Champion
King of Hunt, Overall Hunt Champion - 1025 plus points, no minus and 200 circle.
2013 Zone 5 BBOA Kentucky State Championship King of Hunt / Night Champion win
2014 Zone 5 BBOA Sectional King of Hunt and King of Show (Mt. Washington Kentucky) - 675 plus points, no minus and 225 circle points
2015 Friday Plott Days Grand Champion winner
2015 BBOA Zone 5 Sectional King of Hunt 450 plus
2016 BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of Hunt (Johnstown Ohio), Two night totals, (2) cast wins 1500 plus points, 225 circle and no minus
2016 BBOA Zone 4 Championship (Johnstown Ohio) Friday Grand Champion Male
2016 Ohio State BBOA Championship ( Jackson Ohio), King of Hunt and High Scoring Dog of Hunt, 675 plus points, no minus.

GRNITECH 'PR' PRAIRIE CREEK BLUE BIG HORN
* (2018) RQE Cast Winner / Zone Qualified

TELL CITY, IN
Corey Robbins
HOUSE 812-547-2775
CELL 812-608-1645

Mark Robbins 812-547-1358

Old Post 04-07-2016 09:13 PM
cjr1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjr1982 Click here to Send cjr1982 a Private Message Click Here to Email cjr1982 Find more posts by cjr1982 Add cjr1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Mail box

I worked with UKC for more than an hour this afternoon trying to get my mail box working with no luck. My in-box is completely empty but still will not except PM's. I give up. Anyone wishing to contact me send an e-mai or give me a call. Sorry. RT

Old Post 04-07-2016 11:06 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mail box

quote:
I worked with UKC for more than an hour this afternoon trying to get my mail box working with no luck. My in-box is completely empty but still will not except PM's. I give up. Anyone wishing to contact me send an e-mai or give me a call. Sorry. RT

If you worked with UKC directly, then you probably already did these things too, but if by chance you did not, maybe try these too:

1) Delete all messages in your "Sent" folder
2) Delete all messages from your "message tracking" folder

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 04-07-2016 11:11 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

just2fierce

My in-box is still not working. E-mail me at texasridgeb@bluemarble.net.
Thanks RTl

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 04-13-2016 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 04-13-2016 12:09 AM
just2fierce
UKC Forum Member

hey Mr Ron

I sent you an email. thanks

check us out on facebook- 2Fierce kennels

Phillip and Hannah French
Lexington TN
731-307-8431

Old Post 04-13-2016 10:31 PM
just2fierce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just2fierce Click here to Send just2fierce a Private Message Click Here to Email just2fierce Find more posts by just2fierce Add just2fierce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

pups

Marlin Smith from Casey, Illinois bred his female to Doc this morning(4/16/16). She is Iron Will and B&D's blue Spike bred. Should be some good hounds come out of this cross. Pups due the middle of June. If anyone is interested in this cross I will keep you posted on here as things progress. Thanks RT

Old Post 04-17-2016 05:31 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

pups

Tom Mappes from Nashville, Indiana bred his Iron Will 2 female to Doc this afternoon (4/20/16). Pups will be due the middle of June. Tom has a liter of pups out of Doc now that are really nice looking pups.He does an excellent job raising pups. RT

Old Post 04-21-2016 05:10 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Tom Mappes from Nashville, Indiana bred his Iron Will 2 female to Doc this afternoon (4/20/16). Pups will be due the middle of June. Tom has a liter of pups out of Doc now that are really nice looking pups.He does an excellent job raising pups. RT

Any more info on how the female was bred?

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 04-22-2016 03:25 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

ICB

You can contact Tom at 812-988-7233. He can tell you all about her. Hope this helps. RT

Old Post 04-23-2016 07:40 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Rain

The last few nights have been nothing but rain, rain and more rain. I did get out last Wednesday night with Doc and Hoss. Hoss caught a big coon on the ground out in the middle of about a three hundred acre field. He had no chance of killing the coon and I had one heck of time getting him off of it. He would chase the coon awhile and the coon would turn around and come right after me and Hoss both. I finally got my lead around his neck and got him off it. He had both ears bleeding and was carrying his left front foot. I think the coon came out on top. While all this was going on Doc was 700 yards in treed an had a coon.

Friday night Brad Beck and I went for a hunt. Treed three trees we saw coon in, a couple of dens and couple of maybes.

Saturday night Hoss was still limping so I took Doc by himself and treed two in about an hour.

Monday night Hoss was still not putting alot of weight on his foot so I again took Doc by himself and made three trees saw one and had two trees that were leaved out to much for me.

Plan on going tonight and see what happens. RT

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 04-29-2016 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 04-28-2016 11:37 PM
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Got first nite ch win on max last night in Iowa

Old Post 05-01-2016 07:56 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

cethridge

My in-box still is not working. E-mail me or call.

Brandon
That's great. Shouldn't take long to finish Max.

Old Post 05-02-2016 01:38 AM