UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 5yr old cur
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brraper
UKC Forum Member

5yr old cur

Paid pretty good amount of money for this dog. New to squirrel hunting. Coon hunted all my life. 1st dog I bought was a super star. Bought this dog to just have another one but he just isn’t what I’m wanting. They argue in box and he hunts to close for me. Might been road hunted to much. He will tree a squirrel but he’s not my kind of dog. If you want to see his papers text me at +14234538446. I’ve got 1000.00 in him. If someone got a 22 or a decent shotgun I’d trade them out of it. I’m not gonna brag on him at all because I’m not happy with him. BUT…the dog I hunt all the time and what I expect out of a dog is a top notch squirrel dog. He may suit someone that don’t have a dog. But he don’t suit me. Call or text. East TN.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2024 01:02 AM
Brraper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brraper Click here to Send Brraper a Private Message Click Here to Email Brraper Find more posts by Brraper Add Brraper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brraper
UKC Forum Member

Dog has new home

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2024 04:49 PM
Brraper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brraper Click here to Send Brraper a Private Message Click Here to Email Brraper Find more posts by Brraper Add Brraper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote