UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
usmccoonhunter
Banned

This was flow monday night at chkc world series she won her early. Was .65 treed with a coon all alone should of won late no luck this is her late pic. Far left

This was flow wed night late round. She won her early 50 yards split from other dogs two coons. Got unlucky late round. Far left

She was the youngest dog in every cast. 14 mnths old. She looked really good. This little dog is the right type and is def gonna be heard from. Coma is reproducing coondogs.

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTIN:

Grch Grntch Res National ch. Pr Wild Style Molly

GR NT CH PR HARDWOOD TREEING CANDY

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

Grch GrNtch 'PR' 2T's All Grand Joy
(superman x ridgetop sparky)

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Pr Wild Azz Helln (thunders wild clyde x wild style molly)

Grch GrNtch Pr Duke Ridge Mini-Slam

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2016 08:08 PM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skippy23
UKC Forum Member

Steven, Congrats on your wins with Flo..

I have her littermate sister Comas Sweet Tea and she has been treeing since she was 4 months old. Has a head full of sense and she is a looker. I have treed several singles with her with limited hunting. Tea will split and tree with others but she prefers to do her own thing.

Old Post 11-16-2016 01:59 PM
Skippy23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skippy23 Find more posts by Skippy23 Add Skippy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skippy23
UKC Forum Member

Comas Sweet Tea

Tea on the left, a daughter to Somewheres Stylish Coma and Bella on the right, a Granddaughter to Comas Stylish Legend .... Coma power!

Last edited by Skippy23 on 11-16-2016 at 02:22 PM

Old Post 11-16-2016 02:16 PM
Skippy23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skippy23 Find more posts by Skippy23 Add Skippy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Good deal she sure is a looker

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 11-16-2016 03:32 PM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skippy23
UKC Forum Member

Tea all alone with a nice KY coon tonite... Was treed 45 mins over a mile away before I got to her....

Old Post 11-17-2016 04:18 AM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Baby flow is out of somewhere stylish coma x malden branch t baby. flow is well on her way to be a consistent winner on any level. She has been hunted in 4 pkc hunts winning 2.$126 She won both early rounds at the chkc world series hunt. She is a ntch 2 wins towards grand in ukc. She has not been pushed very hard in the hunts. She is not technically forsale, just testing the waters for her owner. I have had her sense she was 9 mnths old. Here is what she is doing.

She will split and hold pressure. She doesn't look to get alone but defiantly will. In both early round wins she was split with the coon to win. She is a quick strike dog with a dieing locate that you can call on first bark. She has never treed a opossum as of yet LOL. She has bumped a deer or two but never runs them far and has got tried each time with coon so I don't know. She runs even some cold tracks like she is looking at it so it can be hard sometimes. She is VERY loud for a female. She is a smaller female. This lil female has all heart and no return. She is a competitor. She is going to be in the mix in every cast. She has only had roughly 12 coons her entire life. This winter she is going to explode. I'm telling you she has what it takes. Yes she is still a pup and no she is perfect. Her faults. By herself sometimes she tries to hard to be to accurate and can beat a track but she usually has it when she trees. On a medium to hot coon u better have your boats on tight cause good lord she will rock your world. other than that she really doesn't have many faults. VERY VERY VERY VERY nice female. If your looking for one to compete at spring ss and your serious give darian wiseman a call.
SHE WILL NOT BE CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMA IS THROWING AMAZING PUPS
darian-417-260-2475
steven-951-534-4918

I have many videos and she is currently and will continue to be in Evansville indiana

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 12-07-2016 03:42 PM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Far left

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 12-07-2016 03:46 PM
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

Will there be any Pups off Coma at the Grand American?

Old Post 12-08-2016 02:15 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

Cross has been made

Coma x GRNite Ch Insane Jade (X-Jr x Insane Jane)...but of course Miss Jade was much younger in pic

Old Post 01-17-2017 01:07 AM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Comas double up duke did just that in Princeton ky just anoter good pup out of coma he is really reproducing

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 02-02-2017 06:06 PM
Terry mullins
UKC Forum Member

Coma

These coma dogs sure are tough!!

Old Post 03-12-2017 10:48 PM
Terry mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry mullins Click here to Send Terry mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Terry mullins Find more posts by Terry mullins Add Terry mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Btt

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 04-13-2017 09:59 PM
kwells
New UKC Forum Member

Stylish Coma

I own a 12 month old female off of Coma and she is one of the nicest young females i have ever owned. All i have done is hunted her by herself and she trees coons. SHE has the typical BIG COMA MOUTH BIG HUNT AND ACCURATE.
Really liking my female out of Somewheres Stylish Coma.

Last edited by kwells on 04-14-2017 at 12:48 AM

Old Post 04-13-2017 10:57 PM
kwells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kwells Click here to Send kwells a Private Message Find more posts by kwells Add kwells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Another coma pup at it again. GUYS THIS DOG IS PRODUCING!!!!! Duke won rqe 32 dogs

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 05-03-2017 02:08 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Somewheres Stylish Coma

I guided Devin Wiseman tonight at my Pkc hunt here Summersville Mo we got lot high water due to all flooding in our area Devin was hunting his Ntch Tap pup off Coma x Grntch Bone female this pup got deep in country got treed along had Mr coon looking down for 150 plus. Tap looked really good beautiful mouth. Devin you got nice pup.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Last edited by coonhunterhank on 05-03-2017 at 09:53 AM

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:51 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Tapp was at my house for awhile told darian he was nice

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 05-03-2017 08:41 PM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Duke wins again two ukc hunts two wins

Pkc money won, two first place ukc 20 mnths old. Duke can be bought call darian

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 05-08-2017 05:40 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Coma

Does anyone know how those pups turned out From the bone collector female cross

Old Post 05-17-2017 01:13 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jblair911
UKC Forum Member

I bred my bone gyp to coma couple years ago but I believe Darian bred coma to couple other bone females as well. But the ones out my litter that was given a chance seemed to make natural coon treers. Devin Wiseman owns a male and Darian had 2 females out of my gyp

Old Post 05-18-2017 01:30 AM
jblair911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jblair911 Click here to Send jblair911 a Private Message Find more posts by jblair911 Add jblair911 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Coma

By any chance has he been collected at dean bistels in Indiana

Old Post 05-27-2017 02:02 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Call me we will get your female bred thank you.

Old Post 05-27-2017 10:48 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Darian

Just waiting on her to come in heat thanks

Old Post 05-28-2017 03:22 PM
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

I have a 5mo female out of Coma and Gabby that impresses me every time I work with her. I'd say he's throwing some nice pups. Mine trees any kind of drag you want has started her own tracks at night and has tried to tree her own and has trees with other dogs.

Home of
Dual Grand CB's Duramax Deisel Rip

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Old Post 06-02-2017 03:33 AM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MLK34US
UKC Forum Member

coma

anyone got one for sale that is ready for the hunts

Old Post 06-04-2017 04:06 PM
MLK34US is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MLK34US Click here to Send MLK34US a Private Message Click Here to Email MLK34US Find more posts by MLK34US Add MLK34US to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grant870
UKC Forum Member

We have 13 month old female off some where's stylish coma and rats frozen dream female won a first at 9 months old on Thursday nt winter classic she is a nt ch with one win toward grand rqe win and 72 dollars won in pkc so far she is rolling naturally try's to get to herself and accurate not for sale

Old Post 06-08-2017 02:55 AM
grant870 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grant870 Click here to Send grant870 a Private Message Click Here to Email grant870 Find more posts by grant870 Add grant870 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote