UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thomas(Butch) Nix

Spoke with Butch a couple days ago,he's going to breed his nice female to Train. She should be cycling about any time.I believe she has four wins toward Gnt.Ch. I believe Butch said four of the pups are spoken for. Butch Nix-PH#517-819-7928 Josh and I appreciate you useing Train in your breeding program. We will be glad to see some pups out of Train in Michigan. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2014 04:18 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Changed cell phone plans,my new number is Cell ph#417-630-2785-Jeff Long
Home ph-417-759-7993

Old Post 03-04-2014 10:38 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane Frosted Train

I spoke with Robert Mitcham yesterday. Robert,said one of the 5 month old pups out of his female and Train ran and treed a turn loose coon the other night. Robert,said he done a nice job on it,and said he has a huge mouth.he said most or all of the pups out of that litter have a head full of brains and big mouths. Glad to here it Robert and thanks for the text.

Old Post 03-05-2014 03:55 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Several nice females have been bred to Train. I've listed them above. Give these guys a call and book a pup. If Josh or myself can help just give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 03-07-2014 02:10 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 03-08-2014 01:54 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks for the kind words,we appreciate it.

Old Post 03-09-2014 09:57 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,is still in Texas until the Nationals are over with. Josh,said after the Nationals Train can be in Missouri at most any time. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 03-09-2014 11:31 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 03-10-2014 09:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,placed second in the Texas State Hunt.Train,is also qualified to hunt at the Nationals.Give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling. We would like to thank the folks that have already bred their nice females to Train. Thanks so much.

Old Post 03-10-2014 11:29 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 03-12-2014 12:25 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane. Frosted Train

There are several nice females bred to Train,several already have their pups spoken for. However there are some that still haven't booked their pups because they wanted to wait till they were born and a few weeks old. Give these guys a shout and get your pup booked. I've listed them in above post. If Josh or I can help in any way give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 03-14-2014 02:56 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,looking forward to ya coming down today. Be careful and see ya around dark.

Old Post 03-14-2014 04:02 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Train Back yet?
Still wanting to hunt with him!

Old Post 03-14-2014 06:04 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Storm99

Train,is still in Texas for now.Josh,will be hunting him at the Nationals. After the Nationals Josh said I could bring him back up. Thanks

Old Post 03-15-2014 09:29 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

We are getting good reports on pups out of Train. One thing that seems to be the same with each litter are the pups have that good Train mouth. They also have a head full of sense.Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 03-16-2014 09:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Lol. Roy,I like his new name. I agree with you,I sure enough believe Train and his sisters are going to reproduce. I enjoyed the visit and the hunt. I think you will like (Buddy) (Gravedigger) a lot. Keep him in the timber and we look forward to ya coming back and getting your pup. P.S. Jeremy said they were born last night.Thanks again.

Old Post 03-17-2014 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Josh,said he has booked a couple more nice females. Train,is stamping that loud mouth on his pups. His pups have a head full of brains too. Thanks to those that have already bred.

Old Post 03-18-2014 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,is still in Texas for those of you down south that are considering breeding to him. Train,can be brought back to Missouri at most any time.Train,is a consistent winner in the hunts. We are pleased with the pups we are getting out of him too. Give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling.

Old Post 03-19-2014 09:03 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Took my pup out of Train last night,this was his third time out.He acted really good,he's out of the Train and Jackie cross.My Ellie female is getting big with pups too. I can't wait to here the mouths these pups should have. Give Josh or me a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 03-20-2014 04:07 PM
julietx
UKC Forum Member

Any puppies currently available out of Train?

Old Post 03-20-2014 04:45 PM
julietx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for julietx Click here to Send julietx a Private Message Click Here to Email julietx Find more posts by julietx Add julietx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Julietx

Yes,there is a couple of litters on the ground right now that are just about a week old and some other females about due.Give me a call Jeff Long-417-630-2785 or Josh Howard -903-701-3613 We can give you the guys name and numbers that have pups or that's going to have pups. Thanks

Old Post 03-21-2014 05:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Josh Howard-cell#903-701-3613-Jeff Long-417-630-2785
Train,has an All Grand pedigree and his sisters and brothers are titled. He comes from a litter of coondogs. We should all consider this when choosing a stud dog. Thanks

Old Post 03-22-2014 01:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 03-23-2014 08:59 AM
julietx
UKC Forum Member

I'd like some pictures sent to my phone of any pups that are for sale. My number is 972-824-6423.

Old Post 03-23-2014 07:21 PM
julietx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for julietx Click here to Send julietx a Private Message Click Here to Email julietx Find more posts by julietx Add julietx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,that sounds great. Looking forward to ya coming back down. Keep Gravedigger in shape,and give him a pet on the head for me.

Old Post 03-24-2014 02:15 AM