UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: PKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

At Stud: PKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER

Posting this because I've had a lot of calls wondering if Spider was still being bred. The answer is YES

***************PKC CH GRNITECH'PR'HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYES
***********PKC CH GRNITECH'PR'BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
***************PKC CH GRNITECH'PR'SCHMERSAL'S STYLISH ANNA
*******GRNITECH'PR'HONEY CREEK HARRY
***************CH GRNITECH'PR'ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
***********GRCH GRNITECH'PR'NIGHT HEAT ABBY
***************GRNITECH'PR'NIGHT-HEAT DIXIE
***PKC CH GRNITECH'PR'HONEY CREEK SPIDER
***************GRNITECH'PR'NOCTURNAL NAILOR
***********PKC SCH GRNITECH'PR'NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
***************GRNITECH'PR'HARDWOOD FRECKLES
*******GRNITECH'PR'SOUTHERN SKY
***************CH GRNITECH'PR'ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
***********GRCH GRNITECH'PR'HARDIE'S BIGTIME TRIXIE
***************GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SELLARS' TRIXIE

Stud fee on Spider is 300 Negative Brucellosis Test Required

If you have any questions feel free to post on here or call / text 740-288-6768 Thanks Joe

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2014 05:21 AM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH HONEY CREEK SPIDER

MR. Summers I'm glad that you decided to have a post on Spider. So that everyone that's interested in having Spider in their breeding program be able to get in touch with you. From the response you have been getting, it looks like everybody like's what they see in Spider's PED. And it sure doesn't hurt that he
's proved his self being #2 on the T.W. Current Reproducer's List. I hope this post puts a lot of Spider pups in some good hands. Good luck with your post. For further information on GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH HONEY CREEK SPIDER contact Mr. Summers at 740-288-6768.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Last edited by david.e.penley on 09-29-2014 at 04:17 PM

Old Post 02-24-2014 03:40 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

I will try get you a pic and video of my male out of spider he looks good and sounds better

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 02-26-2014 02:25 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks David, I probably should of done this a long time ago Spider might have a lot more pups on the ground if I would of advertised him. But it's not just him Spider has been bred to a lot of good females.

Also to the ones that are hunting dogs out of Spider if not for the hunters he wouldn't be where he's at.

Old Post 02-26-2014 06:29 AM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Thurman
I will try get you a pic and video of my male out of spider he looks good and sounds better

Sounds good Jamie

Old Post 02-26-2014 06:30 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

I've had a few pm's an calls with people asking how many pups he has on the ground and what have they won.

Spider has 289 pups an has 39 titled dogs in UKC

His pups have won around 50,000 in PKC

Old Post 02-26-2014 06:49 AM
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

Joe
Great talking with you other night! Look forward to working our programs together!

Spider is a REPRODUCER ! Folks do not over look this hound he is not getting any younger!

Old Post 02-27-2014 04:29 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

I tell you this I like this hound a lot as a stud dog. His #'s for the amount of pups spider has is awesome . breed a nice female to spider . you do yourself a favor. I did . I bred a nice female to him and all the pups are doing very well for there age. And I bet some of them will earn titles. My female I have now off spider is one of the nicest females I have owned. And she reproduces as well. Joe is a great guy to deal with.. Honest ; hard hunter . spider dogs are winners boys.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 02-28-2014 01:45 AM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kenney Clark
I tell you this I like this hound a lot as a stud dog. His #'s for the amount of pups spider has is awesome . breed a nice female to spider . you do yourself a favor. I did . I bred a nice female to him and all the pups are doing very well for there age. And I bet some of them will earn titles. My female I have now off spider is one of the nicest females I have owned. And she reproduces as well. Joe is a great guy to deal with.. Honest ; hard hunter . spider dogs are winners boys.

You well never fine a better hound out of GRNITECH HONEY CREEK HARRY or a finer man to deal with !

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 02-28-2014 11:00 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Summers Jr.
I've had a few pm's an calls with people asking how many pups he has on the ground and what have they won.

Spider has 289 pups an has 39 titled dogs in UKC

His pups have won around 50,000 in PKC

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 03-02-2014 01:43 PM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fella's for the kind words.

Old Post 03-02-2014 05:33 PM
pettet
UKC Forum Member

Reproducing winners

Old Post 03-02-2014 06:30 PM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Ive seen several spyder pups go. They all have alot of the same traits, big hunters, big mouths and can take all the pressure you can put on them. Not to mention Joe is one of the best in the business

Old Post 03-02-2014 09:11 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J Strickland
Joe
Great talking with you other night! Look forward to working our programs together!

Spider is a REPRODUCER ! Folks do not over look this hound he is not getting any younger!

Justin, it was good talking to you too we'll make something happen.

Old Post 03-03-2014 05:47 AM
gregmccall
UKC Forum Member

spider pups

i have bred two all grand females to spider ruby will have pups april 1 have got 5 booked out of ruby. ruby is silverado dans mother ..........the 2nd female is silverado dans litter mate sister reece she will have pups middle april have 3 booked out of this litter if interested give us a call anytime if we miss your call we will call you back soon as we can ...
greg mccall 1-606-634-0274
eric mchone 1-606-634-7025
we thank you.

Last edited by gregmccall on 03-04-2014 at 11:47 PM

Old Post 03-04-2014 11:44 PM
gregmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregmccall Click here to Send gregmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email gregmccall Find more posts by gregmccall Add gregmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimmy Moulton
UKC Forum Member

GREG WHAT'S THE PRICE OF THESE PUPS

Old Post 03-05-2014 12:48 AM
Jimmy Moulton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Moulton Click here to Send Jimmy Moulton a Private Message Click Here to Email Jimmy Moulton Find more posts by Jimmy Moulton Add Jimmy Moulton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

VIDEO IF MY NITECH HONEY CREEK SPIDER MAKE

JOE HERE IS THE VIDEO OF MY NITECH MALE OUT OF SPIDER

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-05-2014 01:23 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregmccall
UKC Forum Member

spider pups

$500 either sex

Old Post 03-05-2014 03:36 AM
gregmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregmccall Click here to Send gregmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email gregmccall Find more posts by gregmccall Add gregmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bucksaw Kennels
Banned

Is Ruby starting to show Greg?

Old Post 03-05-2014 04:10 AM
Bucksaw Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bucksaw Kennels Click here to Send Bucksaw Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email Bucksaw Kennels Find more posts by Bucksaw Kennels Add Bucksaw Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregmccall
UKC Forum Member

spider pups

mabee a little she likes 29 days

Old Post 03-05-2014 01:27 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Re: spider pups

quote:
Originally posted by gregmccall
i have bred two all grand females to spider ruby will have pups april 1 have got 5 booked out of ruby. ruby is silverado dans mother ..........the 2nd female is silverado dans litter mate sister reece she will have pups middle april have 3 booked out of this litter if interested give us a call anytime if we miss your call we will call you back soon as we can ...
we thank you.

Guys these two crosses on these females with the #2 Stud on the Current Treeing Walker Breeders List, plus the #1 Reproducer out of GRNITECH HONEY CREEK HARRY. GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH HONRY CREEK SPIDER is 2014 Super Stakes Sire and 2014 Performance Sire. Either one of these crosses could very well be another cross like HARRY and ABBY ! Get in touch with these guys before their gone. Pups $500.00 either sex. Good luck with the pups guys.

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Last edited by david.e.penley on 03-06-2014 at 04:56 AM

Old Post 03-06-2014 01:49 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Jamie, sounds good

Old Post 03-06-2014 07:00 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Re: spider pups

quote:
Originally posted by gregmccall
we thank you.

Fella's if your wanting a nice pup give Greg or Eric a call I'm sure they won't last long.

Old Post 03-06-2014 07:06 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Nate, an Jason

Old Post 03-06-2014 07:08 AM
gregmccall
UKC Forum Member

spider pups

thanks for everything said an the calls and kind words . we have 9 booked out of ruby/ an 3 out of reece they are going fast if u would like to get on list we will be booking one more out of ruby an six more out reece if everything goes well they should have good litters. if you would like to have one we will be glad to help you in any way we can..
thanks .............
ruby due april 1
reece due april 15

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:47 PM