UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch 'pr' Purdy's Wood Rockin' Rambler@stud
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Merle - I'm not going to worry bout deposits til she has pups. Just hoping she has eunff to go around

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2012 07:55 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

holly

I'm not a walker man in the least but this female is something I like blue dogs myself!But I've hunted with several Bubba dogs and the quality of female holly is I just can't pass this up.she's loud,has the coon,and she stays put no matter what's going on!COONDOG!!!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 03-28-2012 02:14 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jjlute
Merle - I'm not going to worry bout deposits til she has pups. Just hoping she has eunff to go around

im hoping she has plenty should be a heck of a cross, i had a henry daughter and she was all coondog i liked to be right,all the bubba dogs i have hunted with like to be right to ,
heck if damon wants a pup i no hollys gotta be good,

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL
WHERE WE SHOW ON THE HARDWOOD

Old Post 03-28-2012 02:08 PM
goodtimekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodtimekennel Click here to Send goodtimekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email goodtimekennel Find more posts by goodtimekennel Add goodtimekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Merle I about had a heart attack yesterday when he told me he wanted one! haha Thought my students were gonna hafta call the emergency squad! haha just kiddin ya damon!

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-28-2012 02:13 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jjlute
Yeah Merle I about had a heart attack yesterday when he told me he wanted one! haha Thought my students were gonna hafta call the emergency squad! haha just kiddin ya damon!

JUST GOES TO SHOW WE KEEP LEARNING EVEN AS WE GET OLDER

(LOL)

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL
WHERE WE SHOW ON THE HARDWOOD

Old Post 03-28-2012 04:01 PM
goodtimekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodtimekennel Click here to Send goodtimekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email goodtimekennel Find more posts by goodtimekennel Add goodtimekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

holly

I've shot alot Co on over her jj bought her from my buddy I not paying mind what she was for 9 1/2 she gets it done should have bought her myself.I'm not color blind I love coondogs best if there blue but u can't get your cake all the time!Jj I knew you would fall off your rocker sorry I gave your heart a jump.I need another pup like I need another kid but bring them on! Mr purdy I owned a full sister to rambler I'm almost positive her name was boni what a dog the guy that had her left her sit for two years then I bought her she would be about 10 now I think they made that cross several times she was from the first cross!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 03-29-2012 04:08 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Damon, I think your right this should be a great cross!! I've heard from several people now that Holly is all coondog!! Hoping to get her breed by the end of next week. Doug thinks maybe Tuesday thru Friday, but we are going to try everyday, so we don't miss her.

Your also right about the cross that produced Rambler. I think Nathan made that cross several times. With some great results. I remember hearing about Boni. I heard she was hard to beat!!

Old Post 03-29-2012 12:31 PM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Tom - I got your message, I tried to PM you back, but your box is full. Everything sounds good, I'm like a kid Christmas!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-29-2012 12:45 PM
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Sorry JJ I'll clean it out, if I can figure out how. There are very few people as computer dumb, or as dumb in general as I am. I have several references to back that up to!! My Wife, Doug , Merle, and Joe just to name a few.

Old Post 03-29-2012 01:15 PM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

hahaha, I'm a close second, thank goodness the school pays for my tech. training!

Go to your user control panel. Click private messages. Then check the boxes you want to delete then click the delete button.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-29-2012 01:26 PM
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

talk

Tom
Enjoyed our talk the other day look forward to throwing them two bubba brothers together in the woods

PERFORMANCE SIRE
NT.CH. BUBBAS BUCKEYE BEAMER
740-601-2944

Old Post 03-31-2012 02:32 AM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Travis sounds like a plan. We will stay in touch.

Old Post 04-01-2012 03:19 AM
Doug Adams
Banned

JJ, we got Holly Bred to Rambler today! I think Tom is going to call you tonight.. We can work something out for you to pick her up this weekend if you want.. I would like to breed her a few more times later this week to make sure she took

Thanks

Old Post 04-03-2012 07:20 PM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Doug - Thanks for the good news! Just talked to Tom. Saturday sounds good to me!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 04-03-2012 07:31 PM
Doug Adams
Banned

Ok JJ. What time do you think you'll be down on Saturday?

Old Post 04-03-2012 11:22 PM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

It takes me about 2 and half hours to get there. I need to be back home by 8:00. So I can be there anytime saturday before 4:30 just I'm safe to get home to make the hunt deadline. Whatever works best for you. Thanks

JJ

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 04-04-2012 04:12 AM
Doug Adams
Banned

Ok JJ, Whenever is fine with me just give me a call and let me know when you head out so I can make sure Im around.. 937 869 6818 ..Thanks

Old Post 04-04-2012 04:58 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Doug

Ok sounds good and thanks for getting this done! I am planning on leaving her around 8:30 or 9, that puts me there somewhere between 11-12.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 04-04-2012 05:37 PM
rushcreek
Banned

Hey Tom on hardwood hollys pedigree the Tammy dog on the bottom side is a sister to Barry's old bud

Joe LeVan

Old Post 04-04-2012 05:48 PM
rushcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rushcreek Click here to Send rushcreek a Private Message Click Here to Email rushcreek Find more posts by rushcreek Add rushcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Joe had know idea there was any of old bud left. I sent you a pm awhile back with my number. Give me a call. I have Lucy's clone. Well maybe not but close.

Old Post 04-05-2012 03:38 AM
rushcreek
Banned

It would be nice to have her clone! I don't coon hunt at all anymore and haven't since the last time we spoke. You probably thought I'd died. Still alive and kicking. I didn't get your pm but it would be nice to get together sometime. Mabey for a big cookout or something. Or heck I could even round up some roosters and we could try that again. LOL

Joe Levan

Old Post 04-05-2012 11:24 AM
rushcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rushcreek Click here to Send rushcreek a Private Message Click Here to Email rushcreek Find more posts by rushcreek Add rushcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Adams
Banned

No problem JJ.. Glad I could help

Old Post 04-06-2012 02:01 AM
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Rambler is a COONDOG!!!

Old Post 04-08-2012 06:48 AM
madmal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madmal Click here to Send madmal a Private Message Click Here to Email madmal Find more posts by madmal Add madmal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Picked Holly up yesterday from Tom's. Got to meet Doug. Have to say that he and Tom are first class people and if you've got a female you want bred I wouldn't hesitate to go with these fellas!

Tom - I'll keep you up to date on how Holly is coming along.

Thanks again to you and doug!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 04-08-2012 03:07 PM
Doug Adams
Banned

JJ, it was nice meeting you and your Dad.. I look forward to going hunting with you guys sometime.. Thanks for bringing Holly down!

Old Post 04-09-2012 02:25 AM