UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch 'pr' Purdy's Wood Rockin' Rambler@stud
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, thank you for coming up and going with us, it was a true pleasure hunt. I know I sure enjoyed it,and Bruce said he did to. I think you found a good young man in Jake he seemed to be mature beyond his years. You forgot to mention Cannon he did more than his share of coon treeing the other night. He looked great!!! Give me a call and we will go again. Thanks!! Tom

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2012 02:12 PM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr Nite Ch 'pr' Purdy's Wood Rockin' Rambler@stud

quote:
Originally posted by TomPurdy

I would be interested in a couple pups. so if you are breeding to rambler please give me call or text or pm. thanks

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL
WHERE WE SHOW ON THE HARDWOOD

Old Post 03-17-2012 11:42 PM
goodtimekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodtimekennel Click here to Send goodtimekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email goodtimekennel Find more posts by goodtimekennel Add goodtimekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Merle, Herb Mason is going to breed his female. I talked to him the other day, and he said he thought she was starting to come in. I think she's a Nt. Ch. I have his # if your interested. Thanks again!!

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:56 PM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

Tom hope your little girl did good with her surgery, and everyone
is doing well! I looked at a small pic of Kansas Dancer, and I`ll say one thing, Rambler looks a lot like him, and no doubt is the same type dog Dancer was. I`m a big Dancer fan, and if I had a nice female, I would be paying ol` Rambler a visit!

Old Post 03-19-2012 06:45 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Guys dont over look rambler he is a coondog!!! And tom is as honest as they come!!!

Old Post 03-20-2012 02:31 AM
madmal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madmal Click here to Send madmal a Private Message Click Here to Email madmal Find more posts by madmal Add madmal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, thank you for asking about Dez she is doing better than expected. She is home resting with mom. I have more to be thankful for than I could ever write down!!! Give me a call anytime You and Jake want to go!! I will be looking forward to it.

Davey, thanks for all the compliments!!! I'm looking forward to our hunt!! Should be a nice night.

Old Post 03-20-2012 03:07 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Have a female if she comes in heat

Mr. Purdy,

I have a 9 year old female out of Hardwood Henry that I would like to breed to Rambler. Here's her pedigree, she is a nite champ and hasn't really been competition hunted until we purchased her this winter. I won Nite Ch class friday at Ashland Bluetick Days this past weekend and won my cast with her on Saturday just didn't have enough for overall. She should be in sometime this summer if she is still going to come in. Here is her pedigree:

---------------------------------------Grnitech Ball's Hickory Nut Harry
-------------------------Grnitech Owens Hardwood Bozo
---------------------------------------Nitech Rutan's Bear CR. Princess
-------------------Grnitech Hardwood Patch
---------------------------------------Grnitech Wick's Stylish Banjo
-------------------------Grnitech Schmersal's Stylish Queen
--------------------------------------- Wick's Ozark Missy
--Grnitech Fleetwoods Hardwood Henry
--------------------------------------- Grnitech Neosho River Jet
-------------------------Grnitech Grch Minkler's Kansas Dance
-------------------------------------- Grnitech Ch Minkler's Kansas Kate
-------------------Grnitech Private Dancer
---------------------------------------Grnitech Spring Creek Foot II
-------------------------Flutz Singing Susie
---------------------------------------Nitech Henry's Black Dot

-Nitech Hardwood Holly

---------------------------------------Grnitech Hicountry's Nite Heat
--------------------------Grch Grnitech Windy Run Hicountry Torch
--------------------------------------- ch Grnitech Chilzer's Ten
-----------------ch Grnitech Broken Heart's Heartbreaker
--------------------------------------- grch grnitech Iron Eagle
--------------------------Nitech Matthew's Little Katie
---------------------------------------Nitech Wolf Creek Susie
--Nitech Rob's High Mountain Hope
---------------------------------------ch Grnitech River Bend Flag
--------------------------Grnitech South Sound Cynid Poision
---------------------------------------Oak Ridge Latest Fashion
-----------------Grnitech Flint's Ohio River Tammy
---------------------------------------Grnitech Tennessee Lead II
--------------------------Nitech ch Rhodes WV Fly
---------------------------------------Dotson's Kate

She's 9 but she still has a good mouth and is about 85-95% accurate and still wired for sound. If she does come in I will be giving you a call. Thanks - JJ Lute

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Old Post 03-21-2012 12:54 AM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Lute, it would be a honor to breed your female to Rambler. With the pedigree she has there will be a lot of interest in her pups. Feel free to call anytime. Thanks again!!

Old Post 03-21-2012 03:17 PM
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Tom thanks for having me up hunting last night. I had a great time probaly will come back up next tues. If u want to go again

Old Post 03-21-2012 04:10 PM
madmal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madmal Click here to Send madmal a Private Message Click Here to Email madmal Find more posts by madmal Add madmal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Have a female if she comes in heat

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jjlute
[B]Mr. Purdy,

I have a 9 year old female out of Hardwood Henry that I would like to breed to Rambler. Here's her pedigree, she is a nite champ and hasn't really been competition hunted until we purchased her this winter. I won Nite Ch class friday at Ashland Bluetick Days this past weekend and won my cast with her on Saturday just didn't have enough for overall. She should be in sometime this summer if she is still going to come in. Here is her pedigree:

Man, if you like the Dancer stuff, this sounds like it would make a heckuva cross!

Old Post 03-21-2012 06:34 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

yeah I am hoping that she comes in so we can make this cross

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-21-2012 08:00 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Would be hard to get any more Dancer in a litter of pups!!

Davey, would love to go this Tuesday!!

Old Post 03-22-2012 05:13 PM
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TomPurdy
Mr.Lute, it would be a honor to breed your female to Rambler. With the pedigree she has there will be a lot of interest in her pups. Feel free to call anytime. Thanks again!!

x2
I HAVE MY ORDER IN TOM , I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PUP OUT OF THAT CROSS,

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:08 PM
goodtimekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodtimekennel Click here to Send goodtimekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email goodtimekennel Find more posts by goodtimekennel Add goodtimekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Pic of Holly

Don't let the white fool ya, this old girl still gets it done with style!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:15 PM
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pic of Holly

quote:
Originally posted by jjlute

Don't let the white fool ya, this old girl still gets it done with style!

THATS A GOOD LOOKING FEMALE , HAD 1 THAT WAS BRED LIKE HER AND LOOKED JUST LIKE HER AND SHE WAS A COON TREER

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:20 PM
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Hey tom or mr.lute put my order in for 1 thanks Dave T.

Old Post 03-24-2012 08:40 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Dropped Holly off tonight with Tom hoping we get a belly full of puppies a lot people interested. Rambler is a good looking son of gun and you can't meet a nicer guy then Tom!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-25-2012 03:39 AM
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jjlute
Dropped Holly off tonight with Tom hoping we get a belly full of puppies a lot people interested. Rambler is a good looking son of gun and you can't meet a nicer guy then Tom!

great news , tom is a great guy , and rambler is an outstanding coon dog keep me posted mr lute , do you have me on the list ?

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL

Old Post 03-26-2012 01:28 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir.

Here is a list I have so far -

1. JJ Lute
2. Rick Lute
3. Josh Jones
4. Merle Coblentz
5. Dave T.

Hoping that she has enough to go around!

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-26-2012 01:33 PM
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for putting me o.n the list
Dave T.

Old Post 03-26-2012 02:59 PM
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

WE ARE WAITING TOM IS SHE BRED ??????????

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL

Old Post 03-27-2012 06:18 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Tom called me last night. She is still bleeding so it will probably be sometime next week. I dropped her off early just so we didn't miss her.

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Old Post 03-27-2012 06:33 PM
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

Here's what I have so far for who wants what :

Males
1.) JJ Lute
2.) Dave T

Females
1.) Rick Lute
2.) Damon Shivers
3.) Merle Colbenz

Others on the list that haven't said either way are :
1.) Josh Jones

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

Last edited by jjlute on 03-27-2012 at 06:49 PM

Old Post 03-27-2012 06:36 PM
madmal
UKC Forum Member

Id like a male thanks dave t

Old Post 03-27-2012 06:40 PM
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

FEMALE

JUST CALL ME WHEN YOU WANT A DEPOSIT OR PM ME

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL

Old Post 03-27-2012 06:46 PM