UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nocturnal Kane?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lil_joe
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Kane?

Does anyone have any puppies out of Kane? The youngest I can find out of him is 8mo. I have talked to a couple guys that bred to him and both are not sure there females are pregnant. I really want a male Pup out of him, so any help would be highly appreciated.
Prefer to find one in a 2-6mo range not fooled with much. The younger the better.
Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2012 08:22 PM
lil_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lil_joe Click here to Send lil_joe a Private Message Click Here to Email lil_joe Find more posts by lil_joe Add lil_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lil_joe
UKC Forum Member

pup

I don't think he's throwing pups anymore. I have looked everywhere I can think of. Had several people tell me about Kane pups for sale and when I call they are Insane Cain. I'm looking for a Nocturnal Kane pup. Big difference in dogs. If anyone at all can help please do and thank you.

Old Post 06-01-2012 04:22 PM
lil_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lil_joe Click here to Send lil_joe a Private Message Click Here to Email lil_joe Find more posts by lil_joe Add lil_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lil_joe
UKC Forum Member

kane

Has no puppies, he cannot produce anymore?????

Old Post 06-04-2012 03:29 PM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...802#post4778802

here ya go, I Think I'm grabbing a female

Old Post 12-26-2012 01:14 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimmySeward
UKC Forum Member

kane

i had a 4 year old out of kane but he was a very mean dog on tree couldnt hunt with other males he has 2 sctach for fighting on him so i gave him to my neighbor and i wont hunt any of my dogs with him

nitech pr hoss smoking bullet has 2 wins towards grnite $1449.38 won in pkc and proud member of team maddog

Old Post 12-29-2012 08:30 PM
JimmySeward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySeward Click here to Send JimmySeward a Private Message Click Here to Email JimmySeward Find more posts by JimmySeward Add JimmySeward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtick2
UKC Forum Member

how long has it been since he reproduced theres a guy that had 8 week old pups he said were out of nocturnal kane an a 3 month old would that be right an hes got on his post he is the number 2 reproducer thats kinda odd if he hasnt produced anything in a while

Old Post 12-29-2012 10:37 PM
redtick2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtick2 Click here to Send redtick2 a Private Message Click Here to Email redtick2 Find more posts by redtick2 Add redtick2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Last I heard he was in Tenn.

Old Post 12-29-2012 11:39 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey W.
UKC Forum Member

Kane is in Tennessee..I have pups out of him now...he is had a lot of pups hee in the last few months

NITECH 'PR' COON CRUSHIN CAT POWER

NITECH 'PR' KISS MY BLACK ICE (sire is overdrive)

Old Post 01-04-2013 05:18 PM
Corey W. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey W. Click here to Send Corey W. a Private Message Find more posts by Corey W. Add Corey W. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

How are they doing for you so far?

What type of traits are his pups usually displaying?

Old Post 01-04-2013 05:26 PM
Corey W.
UKC Forum Member

The pups are only 3 months old but will tree on a coon tail...they have huge mouths and are all beautiful...one pup out of the litter is treein at night already

NITECH 'PR' COON CRUSHIN CAT POWER

NITECH 'PR' KISS MY BLACK ICE (sire is overdrive)

Old Post 01-04-2013 05:32 PM
Corey W. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey W. Click here to Send Corey W. a Private Message Find more posts by Corey W. Add Corey W. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Know of any good crosses happening or gonna happen?

Old Post 06-25-2013 02:06 AM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-25-2013 09:31 PM