UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Justin jayroe
UKC Forum Member

Papers

So how is it that ukc blames the mail on the long return time of registration paperwork but I see them post yesterday that they mailed the world hunt entries to the host. So they can get these their in less than a week but took 15 days from the day that they told me my paperwork was sent to get to me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2023 09:13 PM
Justin jayroe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin jayroe Click here to Send Justin jayroe a Private Message Find more posts by Justin jayroe Add Justin jayroe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Justin, one is mailed regular mail, unless opted for expedited service, and the other one is NDA that cost us $2,042.00. Apples and oranges. Use something else brother.

Old Post 09-12-2023 09:27 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Believe this or don't.... we've done two different mailing tests in the last several months where we sent out two items on the same day to UKC employees residence.

On the first test, one of mine (with tracking) showed up three days later. The other (with nothing) finally showed up 17 days later.

Two weeks ago, they did the same test. Both of mine were delivered on the same day. Go figure.

Knowing what I have seen far too often, I'll never fully trust the mail service with anything of any importance.

Old Post 09-12-2023 09:32 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

I mailed two sets of puppy papers for permanent registration February 4, 2024 and UKC tells me yesterday they are processing papers received February 28th. Surely my papers should’ve made it by the 28th. I mail to other registries, and mail a few bills here and there. I have no issues other than mailing papers to Kalamazoo MI. I just don’t understand the problem.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 03-29-2024 04:01 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by David Richardson
I mailed two sets of puppy papers for permanent registration February 4, 2024 and UKC tells me yesterday they are processing papers received February 28th. Surely my papers should’ve made it by the 28th. I mail to other registries, and mail a few bills here and there. I have no issues other than mailing papers to Kalamazoo MI. I just don’t understand the problem.

You would think they should have but its not that uncommon. It took 17 days for one of my test items to reach my house.

Old Post 03-29-2024 04:07 PM
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

As Ulysses Everett McGill so eloquently stated “you are a geographical oddity , you’re two weeks from everywhere” !

Last edited by ScottCK 6 on 03-31-2024 at 12:00 AM

Old Post 03-30-2024 10:25 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Pony express

PKC has never been slow for me and never heard anyone complain they were slow for them. Maybe fire the pony express, UKC, or have PKC handle your mail business. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-31-2024 04:10 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vernon Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I hate to pay it but, I pay the extra to get them expedited/rushed. Mailed some last Monday and rec’d them today. I use priority mail comes with insurance and i can track them going and coming.

Old Post 04-08-2024 11:54 PM
Vernon Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Dalton Click here to Send Vernon Dalton a Private Message Click Here to Email Vernon Dalton Find more posts by Vernon Dalton Add Vernon Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Re: Papers

quote:
Originally posted by Vernon Dalton
I hate to pay it but, I pay the extra to get them expedited/rushed. Mailed some last Monday and rec’d them today. I use priority mail comes with insurance and i can track them going and coming.

I think I paid $40 bucks last time to have my papers shipped back to me. Must of been the rush service. It was quick. Wish I had done that this time on a litter. I paid for tracking from the post office this time to Ukc office. My paperwork arrived on February 13th. Says they’re processing all paperwork that arrived by March 7th.
It’s April the 8th and I still don’t have mine.
Sent a email and they respond and said they were processing my stuff and took all of my information again. . I’ve done the online chat 4-5 times and they can’t seem to find my paperwork on there lol
I don’t know what’s going on but hopefully they have it straightened out now.

Old Post 04-09-2024 02:42 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

I always send to UKC reg mail and track it. It takes 2-5 days to get to UKC from Harrodsburg Ind. And I have been told my were in mail and take 2 weeks to get to me. I think they must have a mailing department and they post when the department gets your paperwork and then it might be the following week before the mail actually gets the paperwork. Either way sometimes I pay extra and no quicker than if I don’t. So after 3-4 times of that I just go register mail to them so I know when they receive it and just pay regular package for turtle mail. lol

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 04-12-2024 09:45 PM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Mailman

I know for A FACT The South Carolina Postal System has Major Flaws in its System. A Guy From Ga Sent $$$$ to me For A Hound by US Postal Service and I sent him Registration Paperwork the same Way…. Both Times we Had Tracking Numbers Both times The DELAY and WAITING OCCURRED IN SC FOR 3 Days Tracking # Showed NO ACTIVITY ALMOST 6 WORKING DAYS Between Ga and SC for Delivery Going Forward All my MAIL BUSINESS CONCERNING HOUNDS WILL BE CERTIFIED This way I know SOMEONE HAS TO SIGN DATE OF DELIVERY

Old Post 04-13-2024 03:27 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vernon Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Papers;

Similar thing happened to me. I mailed some papers a few years ago that was stalled at Grand Rapids Distribution Center. Finally had to file for lost papers. The local post office advised me to always use priority mail. Priority is “priority”over other mail plus you get enough insurance to cover the cost of duplicate papers if something happens. As I said before, I mailed a set April 1 and paid the $40.00 to have UKC expedite them back to me. I received them April 8. So a total of 7 days turn around. My buddy mailed a set March 30th and did not pay to have them expedited or rushed, so he is still waiting. Other than calling he has no way of knowing when they are being processed or in the mail coming back to him. I’m a firm believer in paying the extra $40.00 to UKC so I’m not fighting with someone over where my papers are! My dogs ain’t worth $40.00 but I have peace of mind knowing where my papers are!! Haha

Last edited by Vernon Dalton on 04-13-2024 at 12:37 PM

Old Post 04-13-2024 12:31 PM
Vernon Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Dalton Click here to Send Vernon Dalton a Private Message Click Here to Email Vernon Dalton Find more posts by Vernon Dalton Add Vernon Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Why doesn't UKC add a digital PDF version of papers that can be sent immediately? Or maybe they do- I could be ignorant on the matter.

Old Post 04-13-2024 04:15 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Why didn’t UKC have this problem prior to the covid plandemic? Why doesn’t PKC have this same “mail” problem now? I’ve NEVER had an issue getting paperwork from PKC.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-13-2024 04:26 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Plain and simple : the registration department at UKC is the worst in the business. Akc does it online and works efficiently, PKC does the mail thing and certifies ss pups with dna all in a timely manner. UKC is a gamble as to when or if you ever see them again. Delete it , ban me from forum, doesn’t matter . Facts are facts even if they are are negative.

Old Post 04-14-2024 02:59 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyhunter59
New UKC Forum Member

Papers

Do what i done quit registering your dogs

Old Post 04-14-2024 10:42 PM
kyhunter59 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyhunter59 Click here to Send kyhunter59 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyhunter59 Find more posts by kyhunter59 Add kyhunter59 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote