UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looking for a squirrel dog in Virginia
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jbarr
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a squirrel dog in Virginia

My 13 yr old son is wanting to get into squirrel hunting. He coon hunts with me but has never squirrel hunted with dogs. Looking for a nice pup or a well started dog. He wants a feist but might take a cur if it’s the right dog. Feel free to call or text me at 540-533-3822 and let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Jason

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2020 01:35 AM
jbarr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbarr Click here to Send jbarr a Private Message Click Here to Email jbarr Find more posts by jbarr Add jbarr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e odell
UKC Forum Member

PUP

I WILL HAVE 2 LITTERS OF PUPS SOON OFF WORLD CHAMPION COOLWHIP AN HIS SON 2019 NKC SQUIRREL DOG OF THE YEAR $300 EITHER SEX 423 608 2374

Old Post 05-25-2020 09:36 PM
e odell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e odell Click here to Send e odell a Private Message Click Here to Email e odell Find more posts by e odell Add e odell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a male cur i would do your son right on. Year old out of my jett male. Eddy above will have some nice puppies also.

Old Post 05-25-2020 11:26 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yrphunter
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got an old cur that I’m looking to move for free, she was gave to me by a friend who needed to downsize. I’ve hunted her with my fiests and she has treed with them. My buddy coon hunted her, but I have not. I can send pics and a video of her. I do not know how she does alone. She has not hunted wide, she’s fairly slow but she stays busy, she’s not loud and I believe she’s nearly deaf but she does hear a tone on a collar and responds to it. I was told she’s around 10 but don’t know for sure, if she was several years younger I’d keep her but I don’t need her. I’m located outside of Staunton

PR Dry Branch's Thunder Braley
PR Dry Branch's foggy mtn daisy

Never forgotten-
PR Dutch Hollars Mtn Cry Diamond

Old Post 05-26-2020 05:08 PM
yrphunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrphunter Click here to Send yrphunter a Private Message Click Here to Email yrphunter Find more posts by yrphunter Add yrphunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote