UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nauseous river cuz ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
littleharry_80
UKC Forum Member

Nauseous river cuz ?

Anyone have the stud ad on him I can’t find it ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2019 07:49 PM
littleharry_80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littleharry_80 Click here to Send littleharry_80 a Private Message Click Here to Email littleharry_80 Find more posts by littleharry_80 Add littleharry_80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

Cuz

Get on Facebook and search R&R’s Neosho Cuz. They have a FB page.

Old Post 02-22-2019 11:14 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I got the loudest female lot of cuz and a lock box female loudest dog I ever heard bark male or female and yes I have heard lipper bark in person she is only 8 mos old will go by herself and run track but not treed up yet she goes opposite of dogs to be by herself she is gonna be nice will use her in our breeding program one of these days.

Old Post 02-22-2019 11:41 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
I got the loudest female lot of cuz and a lock box female loudest dog I ever heard bark male or female and yes I have heard lipper bark in person she is only 8 mos old will go by herself and run track but not treed up yet she goes opposite of dogs to be by herself she is gonna be nice will use her in our breeding program one of these days.

Herman, ole Cuz is sure throwing some nice ones. He seems to be producing with pretty much everything he breeds to. I kept a male out of our litter with our bone collector female. He just turned 6 months old and he’ll flat get through the country. He’s got a horn on him too.

Old Post 02-22-2019 11:51 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I got two 8 mos old pups one from cuz one from banker and one of my dollar females my male pup has been treeing coons alone since 5 mos old leaves on a dead run alone don’t know what he is doing but he trees a coon if he gets after it before he finds something else to run first he runs anything that leaves scent but he will tree a coon if he runs across it I love hunting pups I’m going to Indiana next week if weather permits to hunt them puppies.call some time and we will go hunting John was out today looking at a truck he liked it we are just a little off on price he might come around tell him if he would hunt with us 10 nights in a row he would buy a dog instead of a truck lol

Old Post 02-23-2019 01:34 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I got two 8 mos old pups one from cuz one from banker and one of my dollar females my male pup has been treeing coons alone since 5 mos old leaves on a dead run alone don’t know what he is doing but he trees a coon if he gets after it before he finds something else to run first he runs anything that leaves scent but he will tree a coon if he runs across it I love hunting pups I’m going to Indiana next week if weather permits to hunt them puppies.call some time and we will go hunting John was out today looking at a truck he liked it we are just a little off on price he might come around tell him if he would hunt with us 10 nights in a row he would buy a dog instead of a truck lol

Sounds good, I’m ready to go anytime buddy. I got John to go with me 1 night about 2 years ago. Had a good night, treed coons all nigh on a cold full moon night. He’s the luckiest man I’ve ever met. I’m gonna start having him pick pups out of a litter for me. Lol

Old Post 02-23-2019 01:39 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like we need to take him then.

Old Post 02-23-2019 01:51 AM
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sounds like we need to take him then.

I agree!

Old Post 02-23-2019 02:06 AM