UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 2012 performance sire at stud
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

DOZER

^TOP^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:53 PM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Here he IS

Boys if your lookin for a male to breed to, then look no futher. This dog is a get in there, get treed and there to stay all night. AND FAST!!! Thats exactlly why I bred my female to Dozer. He's got everything you want in a stud, Hunting abillity, looks and papers. Enough said... thanks Spencer for all you've done

Old Post 08-13-2012 02:13 AM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Clayton

Thanks for you're help, you're female realy nice to real nice tree dog, you done real good with you're dogs. iam trying to get pictures of rue on here but I've been real busy last couple of week taking care of my mom, she had a light stoke, as soon as i can I'll get some picture of her.

Old Post 08-13-2012 03:21 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

sue

Hi Spencer,

Here is another pic of Jewels with our granddaughter Alexa. Alexa went coon hunting with her grandpa the other night with the older dogs. (The dogs treed a coon) She can hardly wait
to hunt Jewels/show her when she gets old enough. I'm starting to work with Jewels a little bit on the bench so Alexa can show her this year, of course Jewels attention span is pretty short, but I think she will be ready when she is 6 months old. Thanks again!! for showing me Dozer. I was wondering if you could put this picture of Alexa on the forum, that way she can show her dad.

Thanks Again,
Doug & Sue Eaton
IMG]

Old Post 08-13-2012 04:34 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Now that is a good looking pair of young ones right there. My 8year old grandaughter is crazy about coon hunting, lots more than the boys.

My Boomer pup got his left front leg hung up in the chain link kennel while I was at work friday, he is hurt pretty bad, swollen with alot of nerve damage, not broke. The vet thinks he'll be about 8 weeks recovering, have him on meds and away from the other dogs so he can rest. I hope he has full recovery, just one of those freak accidents.

These Dozer pups are sure good looking prospects, Jim.

Old Post 08-14-2012 12:07 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear that jim.... but when you say these dozer pups are some good looking prospects, you cant give him all the credit, my baby girl packed thses things for 65 days and nursed them for 5 weeks. i think most of them good looks had to come from my ellie girl!!!!! LOL..... they should make some nice hounds, its bred into them for sure

Old Post 08-14-2012 01:02 AM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Clayton I wasn't taken anything away from the Ellie, it takes two that's for sure.

I normally hunt females, these are the first males I've had since 1996. So I wouldn't take nothin away from them, just given Dozer his props on his thread. Jim.

Old Post 08-14-2012 02:06 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

im just messin with ya jim, hey i got a thread NE Missouri Redbones if you all would post some pictures on there that would be great

Old Post 08-14-2012 06:06 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jkumberg

hows the pup doing? i hope alot better, your older female that you got from mark zepp, what is she out of? i thank theres alot of rusty in this pups the way they all like to go.rusty put alot of hunt in this line of dog and alot of independents in them, but time will tell the story. let know how there doing

Old Post 08-16-2012 05:32 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

pup

The pup is doing a little better, he is starting to put some weight back down on his foot. The Vet says he should have full recovery but it is goig to take awhile. He did bark at the cat when it came by yesterday so he is feeling better, he hates that cat.

Amber is out of GRntCH Timber Knockin Bozo and Zepp&Hoffmeister's Red Jenny. I'm not familiar with the dogs on her side, but I don't know much about redbone bloodlines. Names like Madewells, Hallaways, Smiths, and Sundown.

I must be rough on red dogs she broke a toe on her left front foot the other night, so a little time off for her. Jim

Old Post 08-17-2012 12:59 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

Out of warrior & star 7 months old treed hard last night, loud, loud, steady chop, stayed put about 10 minutes, to bad he had a opossum, lol done a real nice job!!

Old Post 08-18-2012 02:00 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

got to hunt dozer this weekend, fat and out of shape but he still got in and treed a coon, it's real dry here some of the dogs are having a hard time tracking, bobby female should be puping the end of the month.

Old Post 08-20-2012 06:00 PM
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

Re: dozer

quote:
Originally posted by spencer smith
got to hunt dozer this weekend, fat and out of shape but he still got in and treed a coon, it's real dry here some of the dogs are having a hard time tracking, bobby female should be puping the end of the month.

Who's fat and out of shape, you or dozer? We need to get together because i've got some stuff for you. Give me a call so we can go hunting

Old Post 08-20-2012 06:30 PM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

ryan

it's me. us try fridaynight,let me know.

Old Post 08-21-2012 05:32 PM
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

friday night

lets do it. I thought you were going to autumn oaks?

Old Post 08-21-2012 06:13 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

nexts week

aug 30th, i'll call before friday

Old Post 08-21-2012 06:26 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

pups

taiked with bobby hoffmeister last night his female penny should pup around the in of the month aug. 30th, she direct daughter of rusty red and a grand daughter of sandy creek jake, you can contact bobby at 573-465-7830

Old Post 08-23-2012 07:09 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

btt

Old Post 08-27-2012 03:15 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 08-28-2012 04:31 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

rue

out of dozer and ellie first time to see a coon

Old Post 08-31-2012 03:08 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dalton

7 months old running lose on the farm, he running and treeing when can smell the tracks,be real dry, making hard on the young dogs,daltons out of warrior & star female that al dancer had,she is a sister to dozer

Old Post 08-31-2012 03:28 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

Old Post 08-31-2012 03:57 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

pups

bobby called last night and said penny had 11 pups, this pups will be perforanced pups, don"t over look this pups. dozers youngs pups are 4 month old my rue female went cazy over the first coon she had seen, this pup shows alot of hunt and a real lound bawl mouth.

Old Post 09-04-2012 04:01 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

btt

Old Post 09-07-2012 04:49 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jeweles

glad to here. thank i"am going to start taking mind on some hunts to see how she acts. good luck with her.

Old Post 09-10-2012 06:29 PM