UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How Many Pick 'Em Points Do You Have After Round 1 ??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

How Many Pick 'Em Points Do You Have After Round 1 ??

I bet there are some of you with 3. I doubt there is anyone with 5. So how did you do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:32 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I got 4 points.

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:48 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Only two made it through for me!

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:56 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Three out of five for me😎 Wild Bill,Handsome Tucker, n Big Country.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:02 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have 5.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:25 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Where do you check?

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:29 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Where do you check?

There's not a points standings list. You just need to check the events results page for Round 1 winners from last night and see how many you had in your selections.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:33 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
There's not a points standings list. You just need to check the events results page for Round 1 winners from last night and see how many you had in your selections.

Well heck I don't remember. I think I had 3 or 4 of the 5 get through

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:34 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 Shack, Tack, and Emmy

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:43 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Well I "helped" the wife with her picks and she done better than me! She has 3 in: Shack, Tucker, and Outlaw Jesse James.
I got Big Country and Wild Bill.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:48 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

if my memory is correct...i have 4. country, tucker, shack and bill.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:58 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

My 4 points
Shack
Shack attack
Big country
Emmy

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:07 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Zero all off my picks had off nights, otherwise I'd had 6

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:26 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angela Sawvel
UKC Forum Member

I should of wrote my picks down lol but I think I have atleast 3 Shack, Emmy, and Maggie.

CCH'GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Rock On
GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Blue Cover Girl

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:33 PM
Angela Sawvel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angela Sawvel Click here to Send Angela Sawvel a Private Message Click Here to Email Angela Sawvel Find more posts by Angela Sawvel Add Angela Sawvel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M MUELLER
UKC Forum Member

picks

I have
Cecil
Ace
Big Country
Wild Bill still going

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:34 PM
M MUELLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M MUELLER Click here to Send M MUELLER a Private Message Click Here to Email M MUELLER Find more posts by M MUELLER Add M MUELLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So if you only have 3 winners this morning, you are pretty much out of it?

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:53 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

I notice the the females won 15 cast to 11 cast for males.

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:53 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

I’m pretty sure I still have four in

Old Post 09-20-2019 04:04 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Shack
Country
Ivy

Old Post 09-20-2019 04:40 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Zero all off my picks had off nights, otherwise I'd had 6

lol

Old Post 09-20-2019 04:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Contest is weighted toward the Final Champion. If you pick Overall Champion, you get 20 points. So number of first round picks doesn't really matter. If you only have 1 dog still in but it wins Overall, you can still win.

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:23 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

And luck of the draw. I will feel bad if anyone with 4 draws them all to the same cast.

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:47 PM
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

2 Blues
2 Walkers

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:57 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
And luck of the draw. I will feel bad if anyone with 4 draws them all to the same cast.

That just means that they are guaranteed another win. I feel bad for anyone with 4 wins that draw to 4 different casts and they all 4 lose.

Old Post 09-20-2019 06:50 PM
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

This was a good idea. Lots of fun!

Old Post 09-20-2019 06:55 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote