UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Kid is doin' better today than yesterday for sure,no huntin' or fishin' Mike been workin',but can use the money.....ATV b.s. was in my Illinois outdoor news paper the web site if ya don't get it is www.outdoornews.com/illinois THANKS TOO ALL THAT PRAYED FOR THE SON.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2013 07:30 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Hope your son has a speedy recovery . Nice fish this old boy hooked .

http://www.outdoornews.com/August-2...h-world-record/

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 08-22-2013 08:31 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yah, he was a whopper wasn't he and he turned him loose.

Old Post 08-22-2013 09:31 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

TD thanks for the information but I never seen it or just couldn't find it on line. Thanks any way buddy.

Old Post 08-23-2013 12:13 AM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Will there be lunch or something I can feed the youngins with Saturday?

Old Post 08-23-2013 01:41 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hope the boy gets along alright TD..been a long week,been working in Urbana..yesterday we went to get my buddy's boat off the river and some low life S.O.B. had stolen the prop of the motor...I hate a **** thief..

Old Post 08-23-2013 12:30 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
hope the boy gets along alright TD..been a long week,been working in Urbana..yesterday we went to get my buddy's boat off the river and some low life S.O.B. had stolen the prop of the motor...I hate a **** thief..

Rex hope that low life blows up his motor. I am like you I hate a low life.

Old Post 08-23-2013 04:02 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
Thieves and liars I can't abide with .

Old Post 08-23-2013 04:15 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Thieves and liars I can't abide with .

HANG 'EM & HANG 'EM HIGH........your welcome Chuck & thanks everyone for the youngster.........yes Chris we do fix food & drinks.

Old Post 08-23-2013 05:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Latest project first one I've done in awhile. Garden and the kid been keeping me to busy. Next week going to be too hot!!

Old Post 08-23-2013 08:32 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Pretty cool Linda,,i showed this to my stepdaughter ,she's an artist too . How's your son doing ?Got alot of company need to go !

Old Post 08-24-2013 05:59 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Linda that is awesome.

Old Post 08-24-2013 08:30 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well we had an even better turn out at the swim this time than last. Sold Linda's art project for a nice price,it made the club a nice donation.........A big thank you too all who came,I'd guess around 40 or 50 people showed up. Kid is doin' better..........he's off & runnin' with buddies.

Old Post 08-24-2013 11:32 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

TD glad you guys had a great turn out. Glad that Linda donation made a good profit for the club. Every bit helps these days. Glad your boy is doing better.

Old Post 08-25-2013 01:39 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Morning guys , been meaning to as you folks if you know of anyone that has had this laser spine surgery ?

Old Post 08-25-2013 01:20 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Don't know of anyone that's had that done Chuck,do know of some that's had regular surgery & don't think I'd go that route. Your right Mike every bit helps,we hope for it too keep gettin' better,if the support keeps up we'll do just fine,the swims,HTX hunts,& ukc hunts offer more options,we're even thinkin' about a trade day with swim & field trial,like we were talkin' if ya don't offer it they won't come.

Old Post 08-25-2013 03:50 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Morning guys , been meaning to as you folks if you know of anyone that has had this laser spine surgery ?

Chuck my wifes Aunt which is 85 years old just had it done last week and already up and walking with no pain.

Old Post 08-25-2013 06:09 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
Chuck my wife is 85 years old just had it done last week and already up and walking with no pain.

Did you really put that on here? .........my bad

Old Post 08-25-2013 06:43 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
Chuck my wifes Aunt which is 85 years old just had it done last week and already up and walking with no pain.
Mike ,was it one of those non-invasive one inch incision laser deals ?

Old Post 08-25-2013 08:40 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Mike ,was it one of those non-invasive one inch incision laser deals ?

Yes

Old Post 08-25-2013 08:51 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Spotty I heard today that Hoghead Easton has cancer & ain't doin' too go.

Old Post 08-25-2013 10:02 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Going to be one hot and humid day. Hope everyone has a good day. TD and Linda how is the boy doing?

Old Post 08-26-2013 01:59 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Morning folks ,yeah going to be summertime now that fall is on us. Think I'll go to the deck and pan awhile before it gets to HOT ,,lol

Old Post 08-26-2013 02:58 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Better hurry.

Old Post 08-26-2013 04:12 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Kids still puttin' along & doin' fine so far,thanks for askin',it wasn't too bad today with the breeze & shade,get out in the direct sun & very warm,sure would like a shower or nice rain about now.

Old Post 08-27-2013 12:23 AM