UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Black And Tan Friends Forever
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Black And Tan Friends Forever

BLACK AND TAN DAYS, I STARTED ATTENDING B@T DAYS MANY YEARS AGO AND HAVE ONLY MISSED A COUPLE. FROM MY FIRST B@T DAYS TILL PRESENT I HAVE MADE MANY,MANY FRIENDS EVERY YEAR.AS THE YEARS HAVE PASSED BY SO HAS SOME OF MY FRIENDS THAT HAS WENT ON TO BE WITH THE LORD OR ELSEWHERE. WHEN YOU ATTEND THIS YEAR MAKE IT A POINT TO SHAKE A HAND ,SAY HI ,TALK TO A NEWCOMER TO OUR BLACK DOGS MAKE A NEW FRIEND.I KNOW THAT THERES DIFFERENT GROUPS OF GUYS THERE EACH YEAR THAT HAVE THERE BUDDYS THAT THEY CAMP WITH AND LAUGH WITH AND ARE GREAT FRIENDS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM JUST LIKE I DO MINE..THERES NOT MUCH TIME AT B@T DAYS TO STOP AND VISIT EVERYONE .BUT A SMILE AND JUST THAT HAND SHAKE WHEN PASSING BY IS SOMETIMES ALL WE CAN GET DONE DURING THOSE DAYS. EACH YEAR ANOTHER CHAIR SITS EMPTY AROUND THE CAMP FIRE BECAUSE THAT ONE GOOD FRIEND IS NO LONGER ON EARTH.THINK ABOUT THAT AS YOU HAVE YOUR FUN,AND LAUGHS AND THE FELLOWSHIP YOU HAVE THERE WITH YER FRIENDS...GOD GAVE US COONHOUNDS,,AND THE BEST PART IS GOD GAVE US FRIENDS,ENJOY YER FRIENDS ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE AND A SAFE TRIP TO FLORA ! AND IL BE SEEIN YAS ALL REAL SOON,,MY FRIENDS FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2016 02:48 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Good Post Ron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a true one at that. I was just up at Flora last week end AND had a great hunt with Ed Harrell on my way through. I think he will be 81 or 82 and still going strong. We are all getting older and won't be around forever. A great place to fellowship and enjoy the few days together and talk dogs. I love it so much up there that I have gotten around to go an extra week early and enjoy the hunting ground. Enjoy your travels here and enjoy the good times they don't last forever.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 04-20-2016 01:31 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD SLEWFOOT
UKC Forum Member

Gentlemen you are so right,we need to enjoy every day! Us old guys aren't getting any younger!

Black and Tan Days allows us all to see and visit with many hunters and friends that we may only see once a year.

Ron and Bruce get ready cause we are looking forward to seeing you at Flora!

Old Post 04-20-2016 06:26 PM
OLD SLEWFOOT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD SLEWFOOT Click here to Send OLD SLEWFOOT a Private Message Click Here to Email OLD SLEWFOOT Find more posts by OLD SLEWFOOT Add OLD SLEWFOOT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

i dont think ive missed one since my first one which i believe was 1992. cant wait to get there this year. Used to be all about the competititon but now its more about the people and fellowship.

Old Post 04-20-2016 09:38 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

Friends

Started going four years ago me and the grandkids. we have really enjoyed it.Ron and Bruce were two of the first people we met and was always willing to help make our visit a good one.Ole Bruce has become one of my dearest friends that I have really enjoyed.Some of the nicest people I have ever met were in Flora.Ron I hope things work out so the kids and I can make it five in a row.

Old Post 04-20-2016 10:14 PM
GB1954 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GB1954 Click here to Send GB1954 a Private Message Click Here to Email GB1954 Find more posts by GB1954 Add GB1954 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Im fixin to break out and sing and dance ,,, Im so excited I just cant hide it ,, Papa said what ya got a Bootic , Plott and the Lord knows what ,,

Old Post 04-20-2016 11:45 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

B&T Days

sure do like them B&T Days hunted these hunts years ago been back going on 4 years with the LORD WILLING I plan on the rest of my days living with a good BLACK&TAN by my side.

Old Post 04-20-2016 11:54 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Ron , I'm coming so will you shake my hand ? But if that Paul Shearer guy is there will you point him to me 😡

Old Post 04-21-2016 02:15 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Am I ready? YOU BET

I Have NEVER been as excited as I am now getting ready for my 11 day stay up there. So many people I wont to say hello to and have a sit down with. I just wish some how I knew where they were staying, might just drive over from Salem some evening and see who I can find.
I hope to hook up with some guys that will let me and my old pot licker hound tag along for a drop or two. He did not look to good last night but there is always another night. Anyway man I am ready.
God bless and have a safe trip.
H L

Old Post 04-21-2016 03:07 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

High light of my year. Its great meeting new people every year. Try and make a new friend every year. I'll have cold drinks and a chair at camp for anyone who wants to stop and talk dogs.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 04-24-2016 06:48 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote