UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Umm humm !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Umm humm !!

I seen you do it it's ok I ain't been poofed in a while and it made you feel better lol.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2018 01:51 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I told you that it was against the law to call people names, especially the moderators. But knowing you, I am sure that you think that you aren't doing your job unless you get poofed. You just love to push the limits.

Old Post 03-27-2018 02:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

They got thicker hide than what I dish out its all in fun but I do think it's interesting some dogs you can talk about all day long on here some you mention them and they get moved or proofed instantly !! And don't start that they belong in the breeds section not trying to tell them their business buuuut some of these dogs it would make them big money to let people get a little free advertisement on the main page as long as it wasn't a full blown add. Peoples been telling them lack of recognition for their accomplishments with their dogs is one reason they are drifting away from them but I am a dummy don't know crap.

When you would rather have people talk about controversy or talk bad about the registry than talk dogs and have fun .................. Well !!

Tar

Old Post 03-27-2018 02:18 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

If you would just learn how to be a team player, we talked about it many times but you always go back to being All About You, so here gos one more time, all ways tell the truth to start with like how Lipper Blood put ratler on the conversation table, people started talking about this great dog, but then something strange happened, people started to realize it was the female that was more important than the male, top females could produce $5000 pups from the Top Males that the Top females was out of that made a few other males fameless. Now you take it from here and see how long it takes to get poofed.

Old Post 03-27-2018 02:50 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Tim lipper put more cash green $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in ukc's pocket than any other dog in history you can talk about him all day long on here they even got lipper paper plates , lipper napkins , lipper Kleenex , up there he is royalty far as it all about me or team player with the crap I got nobody wants me on their team lol.

Sure would like to hear some swamp music.

Tar

Old Post 03-27-2018 03:03 PM
RJ Burks
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Peoples been telling them lack of recognition for their accomplishments with their dogs is one reason they are drifting away from them but I am a dummy don't know crap.
Tar [/B]

My good buddy won the Louisiana State hunt a couple weekends ago and I have navigated my brains out trying to find the results and see some pics but I can't find it...im not real good on the computer but it shouldn't be so dadgum hard to find and I know they have them....should be out in the wide open for everyone to view...not just this hunt but all of the bigger hunts...jmo

Old Post 03-27-2018 04:57 PM
RJ Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RJ Burks Click here to Send RJ Burks a Private Message Find more posts by RJ Burks Add RJ Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
If you would just learn how to be a team player, we talked about it many times but you always go back to being All About You, so here gos one more time, all ways tell the truth to start with like how Lipper Blood put ratler on the conversation table, people started talking about this great dog, but then something strange happened, people started to realize it was the female that was more important than the male, top females could produce $5000 pups from the Top Males that the Top females was out of that made a few other males fameless. Now you take it from here and see how long it takes to get poofed.

Lipper females did the same thing to Sackett Jr. too,some of the best crosses on him came from Lipper daughters,but that is still Yadkin River x House blood.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-27-2018 08:23 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

Tar dont feel bad. i just got poofed for the first time. i had asked a question about the scumbag that was ripping people off using this site and several people were talking about it and today they poofed me. i guess its ok to post stuff for sell on this site and get ur money thru walmart then not once and not twice but several times, leave the buyer waiting for a garmin or a dog or a box and never show up to deliver. there has to be a way to combat this on here.

Old Post 03-27-2018 08:32 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Hester, I think that the scumbag thread got poofed because of a perceived physical threat. Bullying is also against the interweb law, even if they deserve it.

Old Post 03-27-2018 10:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Saw a nice article in the American Cooner today. It mentioned Lipper several times.

Old Post 03-27-2018 10:40 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old lipper is just like trump people love to hate him but they both are still getting the job done

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:05 PM
bowling is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

With 5,000 pups on the ground, it sounds like he got the job done back then.

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:25 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I think there was some lamberts pork chop help there too lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:36 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think there was some lamberts pork chop help there too lol.

Tar

I hunted with pork chop many nights, I think he put the music in the swampmusic.

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:40 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If Lipper was that bad, who in the world bought those 5,000 pups and why?

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:40 PM
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If Lipper was that bad, who in the world bought those 5,000 pups and why?

cause they were good looking loud mouths and had huge motors
I guess some others had better luck with them than I did.
with all that chrome it was hard not to try a few.

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:53 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Lipper was a coondog!!!! You got to understand if we would have had the alpha back then we wouldn't be having this conversation !! Red ball rubber boots a nite light hot lite was the best light we had and a leash. We wasn't ready for all those traits he reproduced at the time you had to hunt them down to conquer them now it would be a peace of cake lol. I was driving 60 miles one way to hunt every night and work every day.

Lol.

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:54 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Your post was spot on, we did not have the equipment to handle some of those dogs. I would like to have a few of them today with the equipment I have now and just see how good they could have been. Dave

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:08 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Wasn’t Ratler, Sackit Jr, Packman, Nailor and many many many more before the alpha???

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:09 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Tim they wasn't wired 440 like that there is a difference in a dogs that will make a deer circle and one in 10 minutes he has took that sucker out of hearing.

All night long whoop the crap out of him and he would go get another.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 03-28-2018 at 12:59 AM

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:12 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

So the alpha would have showed what the me too lazy dogs was doing??

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:15 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Tar I’m sitting her at a dinner for my wife’s work, bunch of skinny jeans tree huggers, I am bored out of my mind, I had to promise I would not do anything stupid, but it’s not a party till someone is pissed and something is broken.

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:22 AM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
So the alpha would have showed what the me too lazy dogs was doing??

Start having to call you Tim lambert lmbo !! Won't be long you will start editing stuff lol. But they all had a better reproduction record than he had with less pups but who knows 10,000 more pups out of him that could change I am sure ukc could use some more lipper money it's the gift that just keeps giving lmbo.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 03-28-2018 at 12:59 AM

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:23 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Start having to call you Tim lambert lmbo !! Won't be long you will star editing stuff lol. But they all had a better reproduction record than he had with less pups but who knows 10,000 more pups out of him that could change I am sure ukc could use some more lipper money it's the gift that just keeps giving lmbo.

Tar

Is that all you got? Down to name calling!

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:25 AM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tar I’m sitting her at a dinner for my wife’s work, bunch of skinny jeans tree huggers, I am bored out of my mind, I had to promise I would not do anything stupid, but it’s not a party till someone is pissed and something is broken.

Use your selective hearing that's what I do they get to using those big words talking about the all being OSU graduates me I didn't even finish high school lick your butter knife and stick it back in the gravey bowl and say oooops I forgot lol.

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:28 AM