UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Umm humm !!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I already double dipped, got two guys waiting on me to go turn loose so something stupid is fixing to happen.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:33 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Tar I’m old school like you, iv been around for awhile, I chased my share of dogs (all bloodlines) down some time or another, rattler blood was in every kennel around her, so was Lipper, I can pick everything you post on either dog apart or I can agree it just depends on how I fill that day.

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:42 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey I actually be reading a study they are doing on Frozen seman and if it changes traits in animals especially that's been frozen a long time and that you should never use old seman on an old female. And I know dogs of of a two year old lipper could be the traits are a little milder off of old seman. I chased those back in the day till I would have to stop and yak lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:50 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Tim they wasn't wired 440 like that there is a difference in a dogs that will make a deer circle and one in 10 minutes he has took that sucker out of hearing.

All night long whoop the crap out of him and he would go get another.

Tar

Lol, took'em that long?

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:09 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I decided to start hunting walkers many years ago. I got a pup out of Hammering Earl who was out of Sackett Jr. You couldn't run that sucker down in your truck he was so fast. You didnt need a tracker because you could hear him for miles. I spent many nights chasing him. He finally broke me and I went back to Redbones.

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:11 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yea and those lipper dogs had such big mouths you would think that they was close you could go run them down and they was a lot further than that and rollen lol.

Now you could just see what road they are close to drive around and zap um lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:19 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Lol

I have found it is best to ask for forgiveness rather than permission

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:24 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If Lipper was that bad, who in the world bought those 5,000 pups and why?
same reason their doing it again today."" Let's strain it one more time"" maybe this time It'll turnout right. They want a redo, messed it up last time breeding hot nosed tree dogs to him.Ain't nothing new.what has been before will be again. All aboard $$$$$$train loading up,Lol.

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:39 AM
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
So the alpha would have showed what the me too lazy dogs was doing??
YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO GUESS WHAT THE LIPPER DOGS WERE DOING . AFTER ABOUT THE THIRD NIGHT RUNNING DEER HERE IN THE OZARKS TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE SPRING CREEK ROCK BLOOD WE HAD THEY FELL OUT OF THE RACES PRETTY QUICK. ON THE THIRD NIGHT YOU COULD SEE THEIR EYES SHINING LOL.THEY DIDNT HAVE THE THE HEART TO MATCH DRIVE LIKE THE ROCK HOUNDS .MOUTH IS THE ONLY TRAIT THAT LIPPER PASSED TO HIS OFFSPRING .GOOD MARKETING AND $ SIGNS = LIPPER. MUCH LIKE THE ALL GRAND PUPS WE SEE TODAY THAT TREE UP EVERY EMPTY BUSH IN THE WOODS .LOL

Last edited by thomasg on 03-28-2018 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 03-28-2018 02:45 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

X2

Gonna drag him down some more in a blaze of glory, herd'm up, move'm out.

Old Post 03-28-2018 03:31 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Hey I actually be reading a study they are doing on Frozen seman and if it changes traits in animals especially that's been frozen a long time and that you should never use old seman on an old female. And I know dogs of of a two year old lipper could be the traits are a little milder off of old seman. I chased those back in the day till I would have to stop and yak lol.

Tar

There is 3 new Dual Gn out of rattler semen, no one knows where they are, where they was hunted, where they earned there title, all 3 went on rattlers numbers as titled dogs, will they let me hunt with one? If you have the numbers I will call!

Mr Tim.

Old Post 03-28-2018 03:41 AM
yadkintar
Banned

3 ? Ahhh you got me I didn't even know about that lol !! Not that it matters he has been gone to long to help him get back on the list I guess it's a secret lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-28-2018 06:46 AM
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If Lipper was that bad, who in the world bought those 5,000 pups and why?
at 5000 they were dirt cheap . takes only 10 females brought to the male when it is put up at stud for 500 $ to break even . after the 10 its pure profit . raise some pups from the females at 1000 a pup your investment doubles fast . people will buy the pups raised out of them as fast as they can be born and pay good money for them because they want a peace of history and have seen the decline of the walker breed with the tree monsters pups they have bought and are searching for something better than the 50% dogs that have to be sent on time and time again with a switch . lol

Old Post 03-29-2018 03:56 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote