UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 year old all grand off Reezen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brian Howell
UKC Forum Member

2 year old all grand off Reezen

Dog is off Reezen and insane stylish skye. All grand pedigree. UKC papers in hand PKC ss eligible but not paid up.

Big built dog. Very good mouth. He’s in good shape and taken care off. I’ve had him since he was 6 months old. I have seen him tree coons, tree possums, split tree and hold, him and another dog bayed a hog, and I’ve seen him hunt deep by himself. I have NOT seen him run fast game or slick tree. I have also seen him stand on his head.

He is just now starting to get all the puppy out of him. I would call him inconsistent. This dog has been hunted in extremely thin coons his whole life, and I think if you put him in some coons he would be a nice unit. He has a head full of sense. Showed him how to load one time and that’s all it took. Can usually call him out from anywhere.

I really like this dog, he is not a cull. The only reason I’m selling is because I have a newborn son and with work it is too hard for me to hunt him like he needs to be. I truly believe a few weeks of pushing this dog and he will be nice. Asking $750.

Curtis Howell
Greer, SC

I have A video of him treeing a cage Coon from a while ago and pics of papers. If I don’t answer shoot me a text Or call me around 9. Don’t get good service while I’m at work.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2020 02:39 AM
Brian Howell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Howell Click here to Send Brian Howell a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Howell Find more posts by Brian Howell Add Brian Howell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have this dog?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2020 06:13 PM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote