UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Sell out, Good Blood
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Sell out, Good Blood

Hate to sell but I’m getting out, got a good opportunity for some Excellent blood for pup prices
All hounds are UKC, PKC registered Super Stakes eligible, also have boots and coon light for sale.
-2 yr old Male honest hound has been treeing coons since 11 months old doesn’t like running deer, medium to hot nose, chop mouth on track with a distinctive locate, videos to send he is All Grand Off Big Horn Sounder/ Two Timing Ann he’s a honest hound he loves to carry the coon out, Big hound, hard stay put tree dog. He will jump a little bit on the tree but mostly hugs the tree.
-2 females lightly started off Stylish Knockout/my only Reezen female Knockout is directly off Ole Souths Stlyish Rebel. Drove to KY to get them.
-1 male and 1 Female Lightly started off Midnight Rider and a lline bred Skuna River Female also came from KY
-1 crossbred Bluetick/Treeing Walker female around 1 yr old off Leon’s Darkside and a Backwater Bone collector female I drove to PA for.

I can haul them and meet people between Florida and NC. If you know anyone please let me know these hounds need homes all have there papers they are not culls this was my dream team but I have to move down to Florida And can’t hunt anymore. Call for more details.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2020 03:28 PM
wlewis323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlewis323 Click here to Send wlewis323 a Private Message Click Here to Email wlewis323 Find more posts by wlewis323 Add wlewis323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
koondog1974
Banned

2 year old

Interest in dog call me 828 627 8271 or 828 593 8188

Old Post 07-11-2020 01:56 AM
koondog1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for koondog1974 Click here to Send koondog1974 a Private Message Find more posts by koondog1974 Add koondog1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

i been getting very good reports on litter mates to midnight rider & skuna river female out repete

Old Post 07-12-2020 02:35 PM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big boy
UKC Forum Member

Hard to sell something when you want answer your phone.

Old Post 07-12-2020 05:05 PM
big boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big boy Click here to Send big boy a Private Message Click Here to Email big boy Find more posts by big boy Add big boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote