UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > River bend flag top and bottom
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
john walker
UKC Forum Member

River bend flag top and bottom

I got 2 full sisters having pups Patches is having hers now May 23 and the other one is Sandy she is due June 12 . Both litters will have river bend flag top and bottom. They both have flag already in pedigree from there mom(molly)i breed Patches to my male Swamp which is out of Patches and Sandy's uncle (ED)and a insane female. Then I breed Sandy to Ed her uncle. If u want to book a pup I need a deposit to hold one or two for you. I will be at autumn oaks with them this year. $300 each out of either one
you can call or text me I'm in Charleston Missouri. John Vaughn 573 683 3740 if ur looking for track drivers and accurate hounds with a head full of sense this fit that bill

Last edited by john walker on 07-04-2020 at 10:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2020 11:18 PM
john walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john walker Click here to Send john walker a Private Message Click Here to Email john walker Find more posts by john walker Add john walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john walker
UKC Forum Member

They will have mousey colored hounds this is my forth cross with this bloodline

Old Post 05-30-2020 10:48 AM
john walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john walker Click here to Send john walker a Private Message Click Here to Email john walker Find more posts by john walker Add john walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john walker
UKC Forum Member

I dont know how to post pic on here if u got Facebook my page is full of my hounds

Old Post 06-06-2020 02:53 AM
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

What is the name of your Facebook page

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 06-12-2020 03:30 AM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john walker
UKC Forum Member

John Vaughn Charleston Missouri fur on barn

John Vaughn Charleston Missouri coon fur on barn

Old Post 06-12-2020 03:33 AM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

River bend flag pups

Sandy had her pups yesterday2 females 4 males

Old Post 06-12-2020 04:03 AM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

River bend flag top and bottom

All I got left are males out of both females

Old Post 06-17-2020 02:40 PM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

Re: River bend flag top and bottom

quote:
Originally posted by john walker
I got 2 full sisters having pups Patches is having hers now May 23 and the other one is Sandy she is due June 12 . Both litters will have river bend flag top and bottom. They both have flag already in pedigree from there mom(molly)i breed Patches to my male Swamp which is out of Patches and Sandy's uncle (ED)and a insane female. Then I breed Sandy to Ed her uncle. If u want to book a pup I need a deposit to hold one or two for you. I will be at autumn oaks with them this year. $300 each out of either one
you can call or text me I'm in Charleston Missouri. John Vaughn 573 683 3740 if ur looking for track drivers and accurate hounds with a head full of sense this fit that bill

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:53 PM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

I got 2 males out of Patches and 3 males left out of sandy
Out of meat dogs. I will be at autumn oaks this year with them

Last edited by john walker on 07-12-2020 at 03:53 AM

Old Post 07-09-2020 05:32 PM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

I got 2 males out of Patches and 2 males out of sandy left

Old Post 07-19-2020 12:26 AM
john walker
UKC Forum Member

I got 1 male out of Patches and swamp
And 2 males out of sandy and Ed

Old Post 07-23-2020 10:43 PM