UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 littermate sisters 10 months old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gettreed10
UKC Forum Member

2 littermate sisters 10 months old

Gypsy and Roxy

Two ten month old full blooded Black and Tan littermate sisters they are grade no papers could potentially be registered I know the previous owner of the sire and know where the sire is right now he is Albert bred and is a coon dog nothing special but he is pleasure dog that trees coons I know everything there is to know about these females both dogs have the natural ability and drive to becomue whatever you want only thing that they know of is a coon and bear they have ran loose in the mountains since 4-5 months old they were kept on a chain and In a lot a couple days at a time both dogs seem to be smart in their own ways they have totally different personalities but yet have some similar one of them is a little farther along in the hunting aspect but the other has interest and shows good potential just a little more stubborn and not as mature yet these females have been fooled with alone and have only been hunted with one other dog at a time as I said one is a little farther along being hunted 7 times the last time taken to the woods treeing with another dog the other hunted twice the second time she went she began to go as far as 200-300 yards with older dog if not treed hunted out by herself for a little while and came back if treed she would be there with the older dog I did decide to take them and try them on Bear both dogs packed well with familiar dogs were at a handful of trees showed interest but are by no means started bear dogs both gyps are for sale or trade for something that might catch my eye may be interested in other dogs depending upon what you have would love to see these dogs go to a good hunting home where they would get a chance for anymore information private message me and I will be happy to answer your questions please do not message unless you are seriously interested in buying or trading for them thanks in advance 5403930916

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2018 11:10 AM
gettreed10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gettreed10 Click here to Send gettreed10 a Private Message Click Here to Email gettreed10 Find more posts by gettreed10 Add gettreed10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote