UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ad

I like your Ad on Ranger John. Wish I knew how to take that video off face Book ( That My Walker Friend Took ) and put it on Ranger's site of Gemma with my Friend's walkers. Do you know how John or can you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2017 01:09 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Here you go Mr. Woofter.

She is a tree dog. Click to watch video.

Old Post 01-13-2017 04:25 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-13-2017 04:32 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for old Ranger.

Old Post 04-06-2017 05:00 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Got a phone call from Terry Hanson in Minnesota that he had finished his Jude II female out of Ranger and Jude to Night Champion with 2 firsts and a second. He said she likes to get off by herself and tree coon that other dogs have a tendency to run past. He said that she is the real deal and that he really enjoys her. Congratulations on finishing her Terry.

Old Post 05-17-2017 04:06 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

I forgot you had him and was talking with Gerald Everett the other day about him. Tim sure liked him and did some winning with him. how is Ranger doing John and how old is he? have you raised enough pups or hunted with enough out of him to know what he is putting in the pups?

hope all is well

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 05-17-2017 09:38 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ranger Young Hound

Ranger Dogs will get going and get treed with the meat at a young age. And stay treed under Pressure.........Ranger is a Good Stud at A reasonable price of 250.00. Old John might even give a good reproducing female a better deal. I would call him if I had one in heat. I love the young dogs out of the Ranger/Lou cross. Dave Woofter

Last edited by david woofter on 05-17-2017 at 10:35 PM

Old Post 05-17-2017 10:32 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, I had one cross that wasn't worth a hill of beans. She was just a bad reproducer although a good gyp in the woods, I had the same results with her and my OV Jimmy dog and he reproduced well on every other female I bred him too except her. Other than that I have bred him to 4 of my own females, Mr. Woofters female, and John Vaughts Midnight female. Different bloodlines from some of the different females and a line bred Mad Dog female. Biggest things I see out of his pups for the most part are they are good looking pups that are smart and are eager to please. They have real good mouths on them, start easy without having to do a lot of mock stuff with them before you take them hunting, they are fairly independent but not loners, good noses but not wallowers, and they like to have a coon when they tree so not a lot of slicking going on just for the sake of treeing. Overall I like his pups really well and he seems to throw a lot of his traits in his pups. He is 10 now and in very good shape for his age. Hunted him last season some and when you cut him you were going to get him off of a tree even though he doesn't get thru the woods like a young dog anymore he makes it up with brains and ability.

Mr. Woofter, thanks for the good words. You are right, if someone has a special female like Lou I'd love to get Ranger bred to a couple more high caliber females like her. He's been bred to some good females so far but a couple more definitely wouldn't hurt. He was 8 when I got him and I think he had 29 pups on the ground so I don't think he'll get to 100 pups and finish enough to make the reproducers list before it is too late but I think he'll leave a little mark on the Bluetick breed. Like Tim used to say, they knew we were there. lol.

Old Post 05-17-2017 10:57 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Tim use to tell me how accurate Ranger was. Looks like he is passing it on. Not all crosses work I understand that and have had the same problem with a cross also. Has he ever treed a layed up coon? I love the smart ones that hunt to please their owner.

2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT

Old Post 05-18-2017 01:59 AM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Honestly Eddie I've seen him tree about every kind of coon, working up tracks running tracks, short tracks and also just fall treed with no track. He hunts hard but isn't looking to run thru the country to just get deep but he will work his way deep as any dog but it is a circling covering ground type hunting. He doesn't waste time with tracks he can't move but will move on and find a coon to tree. He's not 100% accurate but he doesn't make a habit of missing. I hunted with the bloodline that was in his great grandsire in the late 70's thru the mid 90's and he reminds me a lot of that line of dogs. Been looking for those same traits for awhile and the jimmy dogs had them and Ranger has them. Tim said dogs like Ranger get produced when like minded breeders breed for the same traits and then it all comes together.

I will also say that overall I have liked what I have seen out of the dogs and pups I have hunted that had Mad Dog blood in them. They are dogs that will get treed but they aren't radical tree crazy dogs from what I have seen. They. Can work a coon up and seem to me to like to have a coon when they park but aren't slow getting parked either.

Old Post 05-18-2017 03:33 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Sky

Sky Ranger/ Lou. I know where there's 5 real nice females out of Ranger Lou and there's not two yet. This one placed second at the Zone 4 hunt at about 13 or 14 months old.

Old Post 05-18-2017 03:38 AM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Nice picture!

Old Post 05-18-2017 05:48 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Up For A Dog That Should Have Been Used More.

Old Post 07-06-2017 08:36 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
Honestly Eddie I've seen him tree about every kind of coon, working up tracks running tracks, short tracks and also just fall treed with no track. He hunts hard but isn't looking to run thru the country to just get deep but he will work his way deep as any dog but it is a circling covering ground type hunting. He doesn't waste time with tracks he can't move but will move on and find a coon to tree. He's not 100% accurate but he doesn't make a habit of missing. I hunted with the bloodline that was in his great grandsire in the late 70's thru the mid 90's and he reminds me a lot of that line of dogs. Been looking for those same traits for awhile and the jimmy dogs had them and Ranger has them. Tim said dogs like Ranger get produced when like minded breeders breed for the same traits and then it all comes together.

I will also say that overall I have liked what I have seen out of the dogs and pups I have hunted that had Mad Dog blood in them. They are dogs that will get treed but they aren't radical tree crazy dogs from what I have seen. They. Can work a coon up and seem to me to like to have a coon when they park but aren't slow getting parked either.

John, you hit the nail on the head, how is old ranger doing, did you ever get him collected...... Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 07-07-2017 12:24 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by everett
John, you hit the nail on the head, how is old ranger doing, did you ever get him collected...... Gerald

Ranger is doing well and not showing his age which is a good thing. Love the old dog and he's not broke down yet. Hunted him some last winter and still cut him and find him treed somewhere. I have four breedings at nevergone that I will be holding onto for future use.

Old Post 07-07-2017 02:54 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^^^

Old Post 07-25-2017 04:38 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Lou's Eva

Just bought another Ranger/Lou female back. Took her tonight and Treed a couple coon. I like the Ranger/Lou cross. Dave

This is Gemma Lou. Eva Litter Mate Sister. Ranger/Lou

Last edited by david woofter on 07-25-2017 at 05:13 AM

Old Post 07-25-2017 04:41 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Sky Ranger/Lou

Sky Ranger/Lou Some of you have missed the boat on Ranger. I have two females here at Bristol Ridge to carry Him and Lou On.

Old Post 07-25-2017 03:56 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ranger/Lou Young Male

Young Ranger/Lou Male

Old Post 08-02-2017 11:28 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Lou's Crank It Up Eva

Old Ranger and Lou made some nice dogs together. Everyone is looking at big named studs and this dog has some of the best reproducers in his blood that you will find. Heavy Hawk Bottom side. Hawk was one of the very best in the Stud pen would be my way of thinking. Long Live Old Ranger.

Last edited by david woofter on 08-05-2017 at 01:09 PM

Old Post 08-05-2017 12:54 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Woofter, thanks for the good words on Ranger. Ranger is still doing good and not showing his age. I am still able to cut him and go get him off of a tree somewhere and he has produced some nice dogs off of various bloodlines of females. I think the mix of blood in his pedigree is the key to being able to cross well onto several different bloodlines.

------------------Gr Nt Ch Bryant's Blue Slammer
---------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
------------------Bryant's Blue Sammie
------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------------Nt Ch Jones' Cedar Hill Bl. Jay
---------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
------------------Smokey River Maybls BB
---------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
------------------Junkyard Blue Peg
------------Smokey River Blue Dizzy
------------------Gr Nt Ch Mighty Blue Magnum
---------------Gr Nt Ch Rob's Crazy
------------------Nt Ch Mighty Blue Dolly
------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PR Smokey River John
------------------Napier's Blue Jim
---------------Napier's Blue Smokey
------------------Jake's Blue Bonnie
------------Gr Nt Ch Ratliff’s Blue Joker
------------------Nt Ch Carter's Blue Blue
---------------Blue Bee Bee
------------------Vaughn's Lulubelle
---------Murphys Bonnie
------------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
---------------GrCh GrNtCh Smokey River Chief's Blue Hoss
------------------Smokey River Maybell II
------------Smokey River Hoss’ Blu Star
------------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
---------------Nt Ch Smokey River Jbells Be
------------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
---Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Beans Ranger
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Ranger II
------------------Uchtman's So. Blue Cindy
------------Nt Ch Arnett’s Midnight Ace
------------------Big E Blue Hammer
---------------Uchtman's Blue Sack
------------------Bray's Blue Judy
---------Nt Ch Moppin’s Buglen Bueford
------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Mad Dog Blue Smokie II
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Mad-Dog Blue Rooster
------------------Clifton's Osage Tanya
------------Mad-Dog Blue Two Spot
------------------Nt Ch Mad Dog Power
---------------Nt Ch Ch Mad Dog Mo Flair
------------------Twin Lakes Blue Beulah
------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------------Nt Ch Ch Krooked Cr. Blue Skipper
---------------Gr Nt Ch Krooked Creek Blue Scamp
------------------Nt Ch Krooked Creek Blue Candy
------------Mad Dog Scratch
------------------Nt Ch Mad Dog Power
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Mad Dog Blue Notion
------------------Nt Ch Mad Dog Lady Leggs
---------Tater Creek Blue Rose
------------------Nt Ch Mad Dog Missouri Blue
---------------Ch Nt Ch Mad Dog Good Bye Blue
------------------Morman Fork Blue Blaze
------------Mad Dog Pee Wee
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Mad Dog Blue Rooster
---------------Mad Dog Little Bannie
------------------Nt Ch Ch Mad Dog Mo Flair
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Beans Ranger
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans Blue Fly
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Ranger II
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------------------Pardon's Blue Ghost
---------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
------------------Watson's Blue Blue
---------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Rankin"s Blue Lead
------------------Watson's Blue Rose
------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Chor's Blue Wheatie
------------------Nixon's Okla. Blue Blue
---------------Wheat's Blue Satin
------------------Woody's Frontier Belle
------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Davis' Blue Scooter
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
------------------Gr Ch May's Blue Pretty
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy II
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Bl. Super Glue
---------------Nt Ch Utchman's So Bl Cindy
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Bl. Dixie
---------Uchtmans So Bl Rosie
------------------Gr Nt Ch Bryant's Blue Slammer
---------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
------------------Bryant's Blue Sammie
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Dry Fork Penny
------------------Smoky River Blue Grover
---------------Smokey River DTS Mandy
------------------Smoky River Blue Dot
---Nt Ch Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer VIII
---------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Northern Blue Hammer IX
------------------Northern Blue Sady Girl
------------Ohio Valley Big Wheel
------------------Nt Ch Ohio Valley Blue Boss
---------------Ohio Valley Blue Lady
------------------Ohio Valley Babe
---------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
------------------Gr Nt Ch Docs Blue Hussler
---------------Nt Ch Hubbard's Blue Fever
------------------Nt Ch Blue Dixie
------------Ohio Valley Blue Jenny
------------------Gr Nt Ch Southern Blue Pride
---------------Hubbard's Mid Ohio Bell
------------------Sun Set Sadie
------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------------Gr Nt Ch Dump Road Eazy
------------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Bell
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------------Gr Ch Nt Ch Spring Creek Mandy
------------------Williams' Ark. Blue Jud
---------------Brewer's Blue Opal
------------------Hartwick's Blue Molly

Old Post 08-11-2017 09:10 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Back to the top for a fine sire

Old Post 09-12-2017 03:15 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ranger/Lou Female

GEMMA LOU

Last edited by david woofter on 09-13-2017 at 05:50 AM

Old Post 09-12-2017 03:18 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ranger/Lou Female

EVA

Last edited by david woofter on 09-13-2017 at 05:50 AM

Old Post 09-12-2017 03:19 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Good looking female Mr Woofter. You have got three really nice females to take hunting for sure. Probably another one on the way when your youngest Lou female gets old enough to hunt. Plus your future Lou stud dog. You'll need to hire a handler!!

Old Post 09-13-2017 03:47 AM