UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Larry's Hurricane Creek B&T's
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

There will be a Black and Tan assoc. Sectional at Plainview, AR. on the 23rd. Bench Show starts at 4pm. Hope to see everyone there.
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Creek Champion B&T's

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD & HORIZONTAL WOOD"

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2021 07:44 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I am very pleased and proud to announce that my daughter Tori won Best overall male of show with Ike's Black Joe at the Plainview,AR. Yell County Coonhunters club. Black and Tan Sectional. She did a great job handling him on the bench. This was her first time winning King of Show. We had a great time and enjoyed the fellowship!
Happy Tracks!
Larry

NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)

Old Post 01-25-2021 02:43 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I'm a little late posting this but I had a great time at Plainview, AR. We had an RQE and I got to judge the bench show. Snow has me busy keeping the hounds warm and fed and watered. Not much time for huntin, with the roads all messed up. Folks in the south don't know how to drive on this stuff and it's dangerous to be out. You have to watch out for the other drivers. Four wheel drive helps a bunch.
Congratulations to all the winners at the Winter Classic. I'm not as tough as them and as tough as I used to be, getting out in that cold rough weather takes some dedication. So good job to all.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 02-16-2021 08:21 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank the Coonclub in Stamps Arkansas for having me. I'm handling/training a hound on the bench for a friend and the hound's name is Misty. Misty got her first class, breed and show win with competition. it's always a good deal to get the hardest win accomplished.
We are having a Black & Tan Sectional at Gill,Arkansas East AR coon club, on Saturday. Wish everyone good luck and invite all that can make it, please do. It is always the most enjoyable fellowship there. A large number of the who's who among black and tan fanciers are usually there to chat with and you could draw out in the casts with them. I'll be showing Misty and hope for a little more of that good luck!
Happy Tracks!
Larry
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK CHAMPION B&T'S

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD & HORIZONTAL WOOD''

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:03 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I'm a little late getting on here, but I want to thank the East Arkansas Coonhunters Club at Gill, AR. for an enjoyable time at the Black and Tan Sectional.
I had the pleasure of training and handling a beautiful female b&t, by the name of Misty for Mr. Carl Minehart. It has been quite an honor! Misty won Best Overall Female of Show and Class, breed and Best of Show!
There was a tremendous turnout and I was excited to see the number of folks there. Again, it was an enjoyable time and great fellowship. Can't wait to be there again, next go around!
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 03-11-2021 08:40 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER FOR MINEHART'S DARK NIGHT MISTY, AS WE GOT THE LAST WIN ON HER TO MAKE HER A SHOW CHAMPION. AT GILL, AR. THIS ALSO QUALIFIED HER FOR THE WORLD SHOW. I ENJOYED TRAINING AND HANDLING HER FOR MR. MINEHART. IT WAS A PURE ENJOYMENT!
HAPPY TRACKS!
LARRY'S HURRICANE CHAMPION BNTS

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD AND HORIZONTAL WOOD"

Old Post 03-29-2021 03:46 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I PUT A POST ON FB BUT THOSE THAT DON'T GET ON THERE, I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO LET YOU KNOW, LUDABELL PASSED AWAY SUNDAY. SHE DIDN'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT. SHE WILL BE MISSED SEVERLY. SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST FEMALE BNT'S I'VE EVER OWNED.
SHE LACKED ONE NITE CH. PUPPY AWAY FROM MAKING THE REPRODUCER'S LIST. SHE PRODUCED SOME OUTSTANDING PUPS, LIKE R.P. GEORGE'S JUDGE, BLUES BAND BEAU, SECRET MOJO, HAWK JUNIOR AND MANY OTHERS I CAN'T THINK OF ALL.
SHE NEVER LOST BUT ONE BENCH SHOW AND THAT WAS WHEN SHE WAS OLDER AFTER SEVERAL LITTERS OF PUPS. SHE PRODUCED EARLY STARTING PUPS AND IS THE FOUNDATION OF MY BLOODLINE NOW.
REST IN PEACE OLE GAL

GR. CH. HURRICANE ATNITE LUDABELL

Last edited by Larry B. on 04-19-2021 at 09:02 PM

Old Post 04-14-2021 02:59 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

BLACK AND TAN DAYS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK!
HAPPY TRACKS!
LARRY'S HURRICANE CHAMPION B&T'S

Old Post 04-20-2021 07:15 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

PLEASE IGNORE ABOVE SPAM ATTACK. I HAVE REPORTED TO THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!!

Old Post 04-22-2021 05:01 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED BLACK AND TAN DAYS IN PERU, INDIANA! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO ATTEND IN THE FUTURE, AS I WAS NOT ABLE TO THIS YEAR, DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE.
ARKANSAS MEN AND BLACK DOGS RELATED TO BLOODLINES IN ARKANSAS REALLY SHOWED OUT THIS YEAR! WE HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD COONHUNTERS AND POWERFUL BLACK AND TAN LINES IN OUR GREAT STATE! GOOD FOLKS!
HAPPY TRACKS!

Old Post 05-03-2021 03:16 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I'm working on a cross between one of my female's I sold to a friend, and My Ch. Howler male. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this works out.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 05-10-2021 07:05 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Well I think we have had a successful breeding. We will know in a few weeks.
Hope to see everyone at the Gill, Arkansas UKC hunt & show this weekend.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 05-19-2021 04:06 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I'm a little late as usual posting, but Hurricane Big Howler got a Champions Male win at Gill,AR. this past Saturday! Now to try for several more!
Happy Tracks!

Old Post 05-27-2021 03:03 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

We are closer to knowing if Laila May took on the cross to Howler. I will keep everyone posted.
Larry's Hurricane bnt's

Old Post 06-21-2021 04:25 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I've had a few folks interested in my 3 year old female I have for Sale Lightfoot Lacy. It's my understanding that the majority of hunters like a hound to get by theirselves and deep and alone. Lightfoot has not been trained this way, as I believe the long and deep hounds are going to be a thing of the past in the future. I don't have thousands of acres to hunt and I don't know a whole lot of people that do.
I can assure you Lightfoot hustles and is looking to get treed. She's full of heart and action, and a nice loud chop to boot, and does not care what other dogs are doing in the woods. If you are interested in a young hound for pleasure or want to try and train her into going as deep as you think need be, I think she might be the hound for you. But I do not train very many of my hounds to blow by coon and out of the country, missing coons by the many, purely for competition hunting.
Now I do breed the type of hounds that will be able to be trained for competition. And they have the bloodlines to prove it.
With all that said if you are looking for a tall, big, nice, long eared female, that hunts 100 yards or closer, Lightfoot is for Sale. (The reason for me selling her is that I have a male pup of hers' that I kept). ..............SOLD..........SOLD........SOLD.........
Happy Tracks,
Larry's Hurricane Champion BnT's
870-917-7592 Prefer text. Text your name first.

Last edited by Larry B. on 07-13-2021 at 06:46 PM

Old Post 06-23-2021 08:34 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

It is confirmed by the Vet. Laila May is showing 4 pups, and it might be more. I will put the contact information and pedigrees on here when they are ready to sell.
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Champion BnTs

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD AND HORIZONTAL WOOD"

Old Post 07-07-2021 07:12 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Laila May had 9 pups, 5 males and 4 females.
Happy Tracks!
Larry

Old Post 07-19-2021 02:21 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Hurricane Creek Laila May X Hurricane AtNite Big Howler

.....................................................Tn Ranger
..................................... Hunts Tn Jr
................................................Tn Singer III
............Watson's Super Slam Sam
.......................................................BTTB TEX
.........................Cmbrland Betty
......................................................BTTB Girl
............Laila May....
........................................................................Roughtons Kodiak
...........................................................Cat's Joe
......................Watson & Hurricane Betty...................Ozark Ruby
..........................................................Cat's Sassy, Sassy's dam & sire........Davis Blk Luke & Payne's Blk June.

Last edited by Larry B. on 08-04-2021 at 09:27 PM

Old Post 08-04-2021 07:37 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER IS THE SIRE OF THESE PUPS. HE'S OUT OF NITE CH HURRICANE CREEK HAWKGONE OUT OF BTTB BLACKHAWK AND BEAR BRANCH BONNIE.

CALL OR TEXT KELA 870-843-0006 5 MALE 3 FEMALES $500. 00
EMERSON, AR.

SOLD.........SOLD...........SOLD........SOLD...........SOLD.........SOLD

Last edited by Larry B. on 10-13-2021 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 08-04-2021 07:40 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Finally got my new pup settled in. She's one of the smartest pups I've seen in a long time. She looks a lot like her old great grand dam, LudaBell. I hope she's as gritty. I finally settled on a name. Her name is Larry's Hurricane Creek Rae.

Old Post 09-13-2021 08:00 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I've got the young hound trainin, crankin right now. It's still a little hot and humid in the timber, looking forward to cooler temperatures, so I can really get going. It's been so dry the hounds have had a hard time smelling on tracks and on trees. Wishing everyone a great Fall and Winter Season.
Happy Tracks!
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK CHAMPION BNT'S

Old Post 09-29-2021 01:24 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

LOOKING FORWARD TO A COUPLE OF SECTIONALS COMING UP. MY FAVORITE PLACE TO BE IS THE GILL,ARKANSAS CLUB. THEIRS WILL BE ON OCT 23RD. YA'LL COME ON AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN! I HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!

HAPPY TRACKS!

"KEEP THE BALANCE, VERTICAL WOOD & HORIZONTAL WOOD''

Old Post 10-07-2021 07:07 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I'm a little late posting this, but Hurricane Creek Rogue One got the King of Show and Best of Show at the Gill B&T Sectional, this past weekend. Hurricane AtNite Big Howler won the Champions Class male in the Show as well.
I had an enjoyable time as always. It was a great time for all. I look forward to it every time.
Happy Tracks!
Larry's Hurricane Creek Champion Black and Tans

Old Post 10-26-2021 03:50 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

THIS MAY BE A LITTLE PREMATURE, BUT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS! WE BRED HAWGONE TO OUR FEMALE WE CALL MUSIC. MUSIC IS OUT OF BLUE'S BAND POSSUM. I'M 75% SURE SHE TOOK AND IS WITH PUPS. I WILL KNOW FOR SURE IN A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.
SHOULD BE A REALLY NICE CROSS AND I'M TICKLED THAT I CAN GET SOME MORE PUPS OUT OF HAWKGONE.
HAPPY TRACKS!
LARRY

Old Post 11-16-2021 07:07 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I HAD A NICE HUNT WITH MY CARLISLE BUDDIES. JASON, JOEY AND JOHN, I HAD A GOOD TIME EVEN THOUGH WE GOT ON 2 PRETTY LONG TRACKS AND COVERED SOME GROUND, IT WAS ENJOYABLE.
HAPPY TRACKS
LARRY

Old Post 11-29-2021 06:27 PM