UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 3/4/Walker 1/4 Mountain Cur
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

3/4/Walker 1/4 Mountain Cur

Boys and girls, I bred my Sadie gyp to one of the loudest, one of the coldest nosed, one of the best track and tree Walker dogs I ever had the privilege to hunt with.
There are two males and six females in the litter. They will be six weeks old 9/8/2020. Vet checked, wormed, first shots, and UKC X-Bred registration applied for. I'm keep one female for sure and the man I got Sadie from gets one.
Pups are really loud, should be cold nosed, track driving tree dogs. That's what they are bred from. $250.00. Call or prefer text. 540-383-1666

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2020 11:54 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

These pups are fat and slick. Vet wormed and first shots. Lot of color. I know color doesn't tree game but I like to be able to look at what I hunt. Bred for mouth, cold noses, and accurate tree dogs. Both parents tree live coons! Both road or patch hunting. Hunt with you... you don't hunt for them

Old Post 09-11-2020 02:33 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

If these pups won't tree by the time they are one year old, with adequate hunting... and that's more than 1 or 2 night a week... than return them to me in good health, and I'll give you your money back. I don't know what more I can do.

Old Post 09-17-2020 03:34 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Who would take one of these pups if I gave them away?

Old Post 09-21-2020 07:08 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Have you put these on Facebook anywhere? I bet they would sell on there!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 09-25-2020 01:57 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

This must be "tire kicker" season! If you are truly interested by all means call

Old Post 09-29-2020 12:58 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Only 5 left. 1 lemon male, 2 Walker looking females, and 2 brindle blanket back females. 10 weeks old 10/6/2020

Old Post 10-03-2020 08:13 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups look like hounds. Long ears and big mouths

Old Post 10-03-2020 08:16 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups are 12 weeks old. Have an appointment with Vet for 11/8/2020 for another visit and shots. 3 girls and 1 boy left. If they are still here after Vet visit price will go up

Old Post 10-20-2020 01:00 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Phone calls only from now on. Got tired of texting all the tire kickers". Going crazy on the roll cage

Old Post 10-20-2020 01:03 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

1 Walker looking female and 1 light brindle female left. 13 weeks old on 11/3/2020. PHONE CALLS ONLY! 540-383-1666

Old Post 10-22-2020 05:07 PM
J. Pinson
UKC Forum Member

Pastor Ed

Did you get Ukc papers back as xbreed? Also what part of va. Thanks!

Old Post 10-23-2020 10:13 PM
J. Pinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Pinson Click here to Send J. Pinson a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Pinson Find more posts by J. Pinson Add J. Pinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote