UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Best wipeout stud?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocky Peace
UKC Forum Member

Best wipeout stud?

I want to know which is the best wipeout stud? I have a pretty nice female and I want to breed her to a wipeout dog! Who does everyone recommend!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2013 02:50 AM
Rocky Peace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Peace Click here to Send Rocky Peace a Private Message Find more posts by Rocky Peace Add Rocky Peace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michaelm
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Peace
if ur wanting some good wipeout blood u should look at wipeout TOBY he's throwing some good looking early starting coondogs, I would definitely take a look at him.

cell (606)310-1442

Old Post 09-16-2013 03:29 AM
michaelm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaelm Click here to Send michaelm a Private Message Find more posts by michaelm Add michaelm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ndelmont
New UKC Forum Member

I have a pup out of zeb 3 that just turned 14 months old, started at 6 months old and never looked back, definitely take look at zeb 3.

Old Post 09-16-2013 03:39 AM
ndelmont is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ndelmont Click here to Send ndelmont a Private Message Click Here to Email ndelmont Find more posts by ndelmont Add ndelmont to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter32
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout blaze

Old Post 09-16-2013 04:21 AM
coonhunter32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter32 Click here to Send coonhunter32 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter32 Find more posts by coonhunter32 Add coonhunter32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky Peace
UKC Forum Member

I hear a lot of good about zeb 3. what style dogs does he throw?

Old Post 09-16-2013 10:36 PM
Rocky Peace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Peace Click here to Send Rocky Peace a Private Message Find more posts by Rocky Peace Add Rocky Peace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

HIGH STYLIN TINY OWNED BY JESSE LIVELY. HE IS THROWING SOME SUPER NICE PUPS. AN HES ONLY GOT AROUND 60 PUPS ON THE GROUND AN THEY HAVE ALREADY WON OVER 15K. I HAVE ONE THATS 8 MONTHS OLD AN GONNA BE SOMETHING SPECIAL. THIS IS THE ONE I WOULD RECOMMEND.

Old Post 09-17-2013 03:33 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Farley
UKC Forum Member

hell billy deluxe

Old Post 09-17-2013 04:06 AM
Brad Farley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Farley Click here to Send Brad Farley a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Farley Find more posts by Brad Farley Add Brad Farley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ndelmont
New UKC Forum Member

Reply for Rocky

I have hunted against several zeb3 dogs and they are all hard hunting big mouth independent dogs, the pup that I have is no different split treed at 6 months old in the middle of winter with the meat, very happy with my pup, put him in his first ukc hunt last weekend and got a first on him, he dont care what the hell anything else is doing and hes **** accurate for a young dog.

Old Post 09-17-2013 04:53 AM
ndelmont is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ndelmont Click here to Send ndelmont a Private Message Click Here to Email ndelmont Find more posts by ndelmont Add ndelmont to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sampon
UKC Forum Member

WIPEOUT WEAPON

I like my pup so much i got his mother up ther being Ai to his semen he is at SS. All pups that i know of are doing something. I X2 on WIPEOUT TOBY good look sucker and get treed by hisself.

Wipeout A R 15

Old Post 09-26-2013 04:42 AM
sampon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sampon Click here to Send sampon a Private Message Find more posts by sampon Add sampon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jignjimy
UKC Forum Member

WIPE OUT SPINAL TAP

He has all that whitey blood on his bottom side and is a get deep independent, hard and loud tree dog.

Old Post 10-02-2013 02:19 PM
jignjimy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jignjimy Click here to Send jignjimy a Private Message Click Here to Email jignjimy Find more posts by jignjimy Add jignjimy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Looking for something with a big motor, big mouth, and looking to get alone and treed with a coon. We're pretty far removed from Wipeout country being up here in Penn's Woods.

I have hunted with Spock and he's for real, liked him alot, Wipeout on top, Coma on the bottom.

We're also hearing good things about Zeb 3 and his pups.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-03-2013 05:32 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hogancreekruner
UKC Forum Member

SPECK in NC 2 time world champion www.wipeoutspeck.com

Old Post 10-03-2013 04:15 PM
hogancreekruner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hogancreekruner Click here to Send hogancreekruner a Private Message Click Here to Email hogancreekruner Find more posts by hogancreekruner Add hogancreekruner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH SUNMAKIN HISTORY. Not only is he a COONDOG but he is REPRODUCING! His pups are young but they are getting ready to make some noise.

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:28 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGGUN!
UKC Forum Member

3 speck willie toby bentley the list goes on and on

Old Post 10-16-2013 03:12 PM
BIGGUN! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGGUN! Click here to Send BIGGUN! a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGGUN! Find more posts by BIGGUN! Add BIGGUN! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffhumble
UKC Forum Member

wicked triple threat

Old Post 10-19-2013 08:06 PM
jeffhumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffhumble Click here to Send jeffhumble a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffhumble Find more posts by jeffhumble Add jeffhumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote