UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!
Pages (88): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

man those red dogs look tough, no wonder i only see coon when i go hunting with u! i love to see a dog in action, nothing like red dog power, or walker dog power lol. i cant wait to see the rip x ann cross those are going to be some big hounds!! lets get together this week to chase some bandits around...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2008 10:12 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam coffman
UKC Forum Member

Hey aubrey. i have a littermate sis to rip. shes a nice lil hound

Old Post 05-12-2008 11:37 PM
adam coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam coffman Click here to Send adam coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email adam coffman Find more posts by adam coffman Add adam coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay and Scott....we'll see you @ Fall Creek, Scott.

Jesse, sounds good....maybe tonight? Aub will call you.

Adam, I bet you do have a nice female there....I think that Razor X Breeze cross worked pretty well - we sure like what we got out of it! Congrats on your 2nd place win with her - I'm sure she will finish out easy for you. Will you be bringing her to Red Days at all? I'd love to see her.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Old Post 05-15-2008 02:27 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam coffman
UKC Forum Member

I probably wont be bringing abby just for the fact that she absolutley hates the heat in the summer time. about one drop in the summer time is all she is good for. lol! I'll be bringing Rush though. He's out of Razor x Shadow. He'll be 19 months by then. He's a excellent little hound with plenty of drive!! I put him in his 1st night hunt when he was not yet 16 mo. old and barely missed on winning his cast. So....good luck finishing Rip in the meantime guys! ..Adam

Old Post 05-16-2008 06:05 PM
adam coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam coffman Click here to Send adam coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email adam coffman Find more posts by adam coffman Add adam coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME PIX!

Scott, you get the greatest pix! ALL the dogs look great and the reddawg is just Super! The pup and boy is just wonderful and I can't wait till Bob gets home so I can show him(the silly man just loves to see kids n dogs but is also a BnT lover)...

Glad you like to take pix and hope you wake refreshed and have a great day!

Happy Hunting! Heather

Old Post 05-18-2008 02:31 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Uggh....I STILL need sleep....we didn't get home till almost 6 AM, and then Abram was up at about 7:15 AM as usual. It was a long but fun day. Ox and Clyde got qualified for the World Show, Rip won First Line in his heat and First Line in the final for the Field Trial, and Ox won First Tree in his heat and First Tree in the final for the Water Race. Nite Hunt was ok, drew out with some good guys, but the coon just weren't really moving. Of course, we didn't even make the first drop until 11:30 PM. You took some good pics Scott, I LOVE the Field Trial one with the glowing eyes! Aubrey says the last picture is cute...but not funny Thanks again for the cool pics...it was a fun day - will you be hitting any more before American or are you guys booked up with the DJ business?

Father and Son: PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (left) and NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Two Worlds Collide (right) - Qualified for World Show

GRCH PR Red Fever Razors Rip N Tear - Grand Final Line for Field Trial

Scott and Leinie far left

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)

Old Post 05-18-2008 11:38 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats again Aubrey & Family. Dogs are looking good! See ya saturday @ Hebron if ya make it.

Old Post 05-19-2008 01:07 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Pics all look good!Sent a email to your address on your web page. Thanks for all the help the other night when i called. Terry

Old Post 05-19-2008 03:38 PM
dingerrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dingerrebel Click here to Send dingerrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email dingerrebel Find more posts by dingerrebel Add dingerrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay....I'm pretty sure we will be over this weekend. We'll see you then.

Terry, glad to help. I got your email....that sounds good - I'm sure you'll be happy with that cross. We'll have to go hunting when you come down.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 05-20-2008 04:57 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

TWO THUMBS UP from BOB

Bob finally got to look at the pix last night and he Oohed and Aahhhed at all the red dawgs and you know...he NEVER even made a comment about the bnt pup and child picture! LOL... His biggest comments were about Maggie with pups, he REALLY liked her head and the "two headed hound on tree" picture. I think my red dawg thing is rubbing off on him...LOL. We both hunted the same redbones growing up... he has just fallen in love with a couple BnT females over the past couple of years... the poor silly man

I should talk...since I have BLUE dawgs...

Thanks again for sharing all these pix!
HappyHunting! Heather and Bob

Old Post 05-20-2008 04:54 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Red Fever
Thanks Jay....I'm pretty sure we will be over this weekend. We'll see you then.

Terry, glad to help. I got your email....that sounds good - I'm sure you'll be happy with that cross. We'll have to go hunting when you come down.

I think that would be awesome!!! It would be a first for me and i know id enjoy it greatly!

Old Post 05-20-2008 10:08 PM
dingerrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dingerrebel Click here to Send dingerrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email dingerrebel Find more posts by dingerrebel Add dingerrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Rip-n-Tear (LH) & Collide (RH)

Good seeing you and Ann and your family this weekend at Hebron. I wish we would of had a little more time to just sit down for a little while and just BS! Next time!

Old Post 05-26-2008 07:26 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Ooopps....uh, sorry Jay....I guess Aub must have grabbed the wrong dog.....dog on the left is Hot Iron Ox! You'll have to get a pic of Rip N Tear next time. We had a great time this past weekend, it has been a while since we seen all you"Southeastern" folks!

* Red Fever Worlds Foxxy Lady won class, breed, and Best In Show
*Red Fever Hot Iron Ox won line and tree in his heat and the finals for the Water Race
*Red Fever Top of The World won the treeing contest
*and their Daddy NITECH GRCH Two Worlds Collide won his cast in the NITE Hunt, but unfortunately, another cast came in with more plus points, so no 1st place win towards GRNITE

Here are some pics:

Red Fever Worlds Foxxy Lady - Best In Show

Red Fever Top of The World @ treeing contest

Aubrey and Jesse went hunting last night. They treed 7 times, all split trees. 3 by Rip, 3 by Smoke, and 1 by Paris ( a 10 month old pup out of Clyde X Ann)

Smoke

Rip

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 05-26-2008 10:10 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Sorry about the mix up on the dogs. The female you showed looked really good saturday. I didn't get alot of time to see the water race but congrats on your wins there too! See ya at a hunt soon!

Old Post 05-27-2008 06:23 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

sunday night...

hey aubrey i cant believe that we treed all split that night!! what a weird night. rip and smoke usually buddy up pretty good and run the tracks together and tear the tree down, they started together on the first 2 and still split with coon in trees, that was cool. the 3rd drop was cool that rip rigged it off the dog box and treed nice and close. smoke ran his track pretty silent im guessing it was colder imagine that lol. then lil ol paris split her own at the end, she is going to be a coon dog i think, lol but the deal u offered is pretty good though, lol but i will pass . that clyde by ann cross is going to go down as one of the greatest u wait and see! i wonder if paris was treed on our first drop between smoke and rip when she was barking down over the hill, guess we will never know?

Old Post 05-27-2008 04:47 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Another fun weekend at Neillsville, WI, Battle of the Breeds....

*Red Fever Hot Iron Ox won first line in his heat in the water race
*Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear won first line in his heat and line and tree in the finals.....Making him WCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razors Rip N Tear!
*Red Fever Top of the World won Class, Breed, Best In Show, and Queen of Show

Also, another BIG CONGRATS to Scott Brown and Leinie on their 1st place win on Friday night! WHOOO HOOO!

Red Fever Top of the World "Star"

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 06-02-2008 12:53 AM
fatboy77
UKC Forum Member

thank you guys for coming to our club. it was fun watching the rip dog go in the water. the female did a pretty nice job to.

p.s. if i ever chose to hunt another breed other than the bluedogs you will be on my short list

tim

NCh PR KRAUSES NORTHWOOD timber diva
2nd place nitech heartland classic friday nite 500+

Tim & Laura Krause

Old Post 06-02-2008 03:23 PM
fatboy77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatboy77 Click here to Send fatboy77 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatboy77 Find more posts by fatboy77 Add fatboy77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatboy77
UKC Forum Member

that is an aditive put into the water to keep the alge down and help kill other things that should not be in there. if we did not have that in there the pond would be covered in pond scumb in a week

NCh PR KRAUSES NORTHWOOD timber diva
2nd place nitech heartland classic friday nite 500+

Tim & Laura Krause

Old Post 06-03-2008 03:40 AM
fatboy77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatboy77 Click here to Send fatboy77 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatboy77 Find more posts by fatboy77 Add fatboy77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

this whole baby waiting game has me missing all the good times u guys are having!! wish i could have been there to see the action, u guys keep up the good work, some day i will be able to get to some hunts...just waiting and watching the clock tick, tock...when is that baby coming out??

Old Post 06-03-2008 03:21 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Cool Videos!

I'm exhausted watching! LOL.... Never seen the water races. Never seen anything but....bench shows at Autumn Oaks actually.... It's great that these things can be posted on here for us to watch!

Happy Hunting etc! Heather

Old Post 06-03-2008 07:14 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tim - we had a real nice time up there last Saturday, you guys have a nice club with a good group of guys. WHEN you decide to go red, let us know. We will get you a good red dog.

Scott, awesome videos! We finally got to watch both of them....our stupid computer takes FOREVER. You're right, first one is Rip's heat, and the second one is the finals.

Jesse, that little coon hunter will make it's apperance soon! Just a little longer...... We are so excited for you guys!

Heather, the water races are fun/exciting to watch.....maybe Scott or I can get a video of a field trial sometime for you, they're pretty neat too.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 06-04-2008 07:22 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

COOL!

quote:
Originally posted by Red Fever
Hey Tim - we had a real nice time up there last Saturday, you guys have a nice club with a good group of guys. WHEN you decide to go red, let us know. We will get you a good red dog.

Scott, awesome videos! We finally got to watch both of them....our stupid computer takes FOREVER. You're right, first one is Rip's heat, and the second one is the finals.

Jesse, that little coon hunter will make it's apperance soon! Just a little longer...... We are so excited for you guys!

Heather, the water races are fun/exciting to watch.....maybe Scott or I can get a video of a field trial sometime for you, they're pretty neat too.

Field trial would be Awesome to see. THis stuff is totally foreign to me. I didn't know there were coonhound comp. even the hunts and bench shows till I came on the coondawgs and UKC sites... there are NOT a whole lot of coonhounds in the Boston area...LOL... although I'm surprised how many coonhunters are in the New England area actually.
Would love to see it. HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 06-04-2008 07:47 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: COOL!

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
I got your back Heather. LOL I'll get some field trial vid. at American redbone days.
Scott

AWESOME! I'm about to show the water races to Bob. He would love to see the field trial stuff too!

THANKS!!!!! HEather

Old Post 06-05-2008 12:33 AM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Heather, sorry, but we didn't get a field trial videoed for you at American Redbone Days. Scott wasn't able to make it with all the flooding, and I tried....but when your hanging onto two kids....AND have to handle a dog....well, about half of my video is good....and the rest is the ground! We'll try again at Nationals.

Here is a pic: FCH WCH GRCH Red Fever Razors Rip N Tear with the coon on 6/20/08. Rip just lacks a 1st in the hunts, and then he will be quadruple champion. Rip is 2 yrs old.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 06-25-2008 11:18 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL...

...I forgive you! I can picture you, kids, dawgs, cam and the quality of the video! Sorry about all that flooding etc... hate to hear about it....
Rip looks awesome. Look at that slobbermouth. Hope he gets that last win soon for ya!

Look forward to more pix and any video anytime in the future!

Have a great night, Heather

Old Post 06-26-2008 12:28 AM