UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > American Leopard Hound > Leopard Days!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Leopard Days!!!!

It won't be long and it will be time for Leopard days!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2015 03:23 AM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littlereb
UKC Forum Member

My fiancee, dad, and I will be going. This will be our first time there and we are looking forward to it.

Skibo Branch Kennels
American Leopard Hounds
Deyo Southerland
Wallace, NC
Charles Southerland
Wilmington, NC

Johnson's Camo Bull Lea
Skibo Branch Buckshot
GRCH 'PR' Skibo Branch Nite N Gale
CH Skibo Branch Elly May
Skibo Branch Stormy

910-617-7310
littlereb1@yahoo.com

Old Post 02-01-2015 02:11 PM
littlereb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littlereb Click here to Send littlereb a Private Message Click Here to Email littlereb Find more posts by littlereb Add littlereb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1981
UKC Forum Member

hope to see you all up at the hunt

Randall Cox
Phillipsburg,Ohio
937-248-8386

Old Post 02-07-2015 09:09 PM
coonhunter1981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1981 Click here to Send coonhunter1981 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1981 Find more posts by coonhunter1981 Add coonhunter1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Had so much fun hanging out with you leopard guys last year in Tell City that I think I'm gonna come back to it this year. Looking forward to seeing the people I met last year and enjoying the hunting.

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 02-09-2015 12:20 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddy5
UKC Forum Member

NT CH SMITHS BLACKY [JET]

Will be there to visit the nice people, went to tell city last year and meet some good people there and had a good time. pete

Old Post 02-15-2015 02:33 AM
buddy5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddy5 Click here to Send buddy5 a Private Message Click Here to Email buddy5 Find more posts by buddy5 Add buddy5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Getting Close, I hope you all make it and I'm sure it will turn out to be our best yet!!!!!!!! Milton does a great Job and don't miss the meeting!

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:23 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote