UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Flea pills
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Flea pills

I see on alot of post about medicine from Canada & the savings, does anyone get the monthly or bi monthly flea pills cheaper by ordering from a Canadian website? If so where???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2018 11:34 PM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Ok, Simparica for fleas/ticks is what I use. One tab per month. Six tabs from Canadavet.com is $64 and no script necessary. Six tabs from Lambertvet.com is $79 and you need a script.
I get my stuff (Simparica and Drontal Plus) from Canadavet simply because I dont have to mess with a vet for a prescription. The down side to ordering from Canada is that if you order drugs, they take 3 weeks to a month to arrive.
Hope this helps..

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-04-2018 01:15 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I have ordered from Candavet before but got the cheapest deal from this one recently on flea and tick pills Vetmeds4pets.uk

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-04-2018 01:52 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Re: Flea pills

quote:
Originally posted by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
I see on alot of post about medicine from Canada & the savings, does anyone get the monthly or bi monthly flea pills cheaper by ordering from a Canadian website? If so where???

bravecto from canada vet...

Old Post 04-04-2018 01:53 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

I have used Canada vet before an as stated it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get it. I now order it from dr hallada on here an yes it is a little more pricey but u will have it in 2 to 3 days.

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:26 AM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

I have used Canada vet before an as stated it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get it. I now order it from dr hallada on here an yes it is a little more pricey but u will have it in 2 to 3 days.

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:26 AM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Nexgard flea & tick pills XL up to 120lb dog candavet $ 175 for pack of 12, same pill vetmeds4pets.uk $100 for 12 pack.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:28 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Nexgard flea & tick pills XL up to 120lb dog candavet $ 175 for pack of 12, same pill vetmeds4pets.uk $100 for 12 pack.

What is the delivery time from vetmeds4pets.uk?

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 04-04-2018 11:17 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

It took a couple weeks. Some friends and I did a bulk order that was pretty expensive and they checked to verify that we had ordered and it wasn't a credit card fraud before shipping. My part was $100 & a few cents for 12 of the extra large chews for dogs upto 120lbs (I cut them down & treat 2 dogs with one) candavet the cost is 175 and in the states they are around $20 each so it is a big savings. We used the same company last year also.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 04-04-2018 03:22 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

If you cut them in half its basically only costing about $4.20 per pill/dog.
Thats pretty dang cheap !!!!! I may have to try these !
I buy the Large Simpirica pills local and cut em half as well and it costs me $9.16 per half pill/dog

Does the Next Guard work good for you ? The Simpirica works
extremely well !! I just dont want to go backwards.....
Thanks !

Old Post 04-04-2018 05:34 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Toad Hill
If you cut them in half its basically only costing about $4.20 per pill/dog.
Thats pretty dang cheap !!!!! I may have to try these !
I buy the Large Simpirica pills local and cut em half as well and it costs me $9.16 per half pill/dog

Does the Next Guard work good for you ? The Simpirica works
extremely well !! I just dont want to go backwards.....
Thanks !

They work really well have never had any ticks or fleas using them if you find a tick it will be dead.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 04-04-2018 06:54 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

I ordered Bravecto from Canadavet, they actually ship products from Canada, US or Australia.. took mine well over a month to come

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 04-04-2018 07:56 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Had one get hit so we use BROVECTO and SERESTO collars. Will never see a flea or tick!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 04-04-2018 09:51 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
It took a couple weeks. Some friends and I did a bulk order that was pretty expensive and they checked to verify that we had ordered and it wasn't a credit card fraud before shipping. My part was $100 & a few cents for 12 of the extra large chews for dogs upto 120lbs (I cut them down & treat 2 dogs with one) candavet the cost is 175 and in the states they are around $20 each so it is a big savings. We used the same company last year also.

If your dog runs 60-70 lbs. shouldn't you use the whole pill ?

Old Post 04-04-2018 11:05 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by RatDog
If your dog runs 60-70 lbs. shouldn't you use the whole pill ?

Shack weighs close to 80 I give him around 3/4 of it and the piece to one of our pups.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 04-04-2018 11:12 PM
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

i think i might take bravecto myself to keep theticks of lol

Old Post 04-04-2018 11:30 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote