UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
Pages (76): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I don't have any set plan on when he will be at stud.I do have a female bred to him right now kinda a test run to see what he's going to throw.So maybe I'll know more about a time frame after this litter gets going in the woods.

Michael yes I recieved your e-mail and sent one back to that address.Give me a call tonight at home I want to talk to you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2003 05:35 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMundar
UKC Forum Member

HOBO, sounds good. When is the litter due and whose the female? I probably wont be able to purchase one but would be real interested in hearing about them from day 1, and more about the dam. Boone is a very good looking and well bred hound. Id love to hear more about his actions in the woods. If, say, you liked him as a stud and my Dutchess female made something of her self that could be a nice future breeding. Time will tell, but Id love to hear more!

Thanks again.

Old Post 09-12-2003 05:42 PM
LilMundar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilMundar Click here to Send LilMundar a Private Message Click Here to Email LilMundar Find more posts by LilMundar Add LilMundar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey

I didnt get your e-mail, try nurserosamond@aol.com .I called you yesterday but it said the number was out of service???? When you send your e-mail give me your number.What time will you be home I have to guide and judge at the zones tonight.I may have to call you sat. When will you be home then?

Old Post 09-12-2003 05:53 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Boone is bred back to his half sister Nt Ch.Gr.Ch Otter River Dolly.Dolly is off Lobo and a Nite Heat female,she is due to whelp the end of Sept first of Oct.Dolly has been bred three times before and we have had good results from each cross.

Old Post 09-12-2003 05:55 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Taking a break

Looks as if he needs KING LIPPER POWER to get him off his tail, and on that tree

Old Post 09-13-2003 03:57 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about that, John...I dearly love a good steady, sit-down tree dog.

You don't find them in many fights at the tree.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but most dogs I have seen that tree like this are accurate and will stay a long time.

Old Post 09-13-2003 05:45 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

How much Lipper would it take to get him up on the tree????? He is a grandson to the All Mighty Lipper ya know?????? LOL

Old Post 09-13-2003 07:44 PM
Skinner
Banned

John he was laying down but he stood up for the pic

Black Creek Treeing Walkers

If I had feelings, that might would have hurt.

Old Post 09-13-2003 07:49 PM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

LOL

I had to prop him up to get him in that position....

Old Post 09-14-2003 02:59 AM
Skinner
Banned

probally had a honey bun tied to the tree

Hobo you know that ole hound still looks good after all this time. Ole muzzle is showing the age but don't reckon none of us are getting any younger. If you just had to take a SWAG at it, how many coons would you say ole Lobo has treed?

Old Post 09-14-2003 06:32 AM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinner
Banned

hey Justin I read where you have a pup that you got from Darrell. I remember that he had them posted on PKC classifieds but I don't remember the pedigree. Refresh my memory and how do you like her?

Old Post 09-14-2003 06:47 AM
LilMundar
UKC Forum Member

Hey HOBO, wondering if ya gonna put up that picture of my Duke dog? Youre probably been bus, so I understand just thought Id remind ya in case.

Thanks lots.

Old Post 09-15-2003 12:09 AM
LilMundar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilMundar Click here to Send LilMundar a Private Message Click Here to Email LilMundar Find more posts by LilMundar Add LilMundar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMundar
UKC Forum Member

Oh, one more thing HOBO- you oughtta see that new pup of mine! Whooee! I let her off leash and took her up the ridge this weekend. That lil girl sure aint afraid to get goin by herself in the woods! She was off sniffin around out of sight nearly the whole time and every ten to fifteen minutes she'd check back in. She sure does use that nose already, and she sure aint afraid of no brush! Im already gettin good vibes bout this lil lady! You still havent told me if ya look at her pics and what ya think of her looks

Old Post 09-15-2003 03:00 AM
DAVE FREEMAN JR
UKC Forum Member

WALKERFIED OR HOBO I SEE ON THE PKC BOARD A FEMALE LITTERMATE TO STORM IS WINNING QUITE A BIT OF MONEY IN MISS. THUNDER'S SWEET JUDY I THINK IS HER NAME EITHER ONE OF YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER? I WENT TO A UKC HUNT SAT. NIGHT WON MY CAST WITH 275+ 3RD AND 1ST ON THE 1ST COON AND STRUCK BACK FOR 25 AND 75 ON THE SECOND. THE OTHER CAST HAD 325+ SO I DIDN'T GET A WIN.

Old Post 09-15-2003 01:49 PM
DAVE FREEMAN JR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE FREEMAN JR Click here to Send DAVE FREEMAN JR a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE FREEMAN JR Find more posts by DAVE FREEMAN JR Add DAVE FREEMAN JR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Dave...

I saw where she was winning. There are quite a few out there winning off Thunder. I wonder if she is for sale??? lol We did real well this weekend at the Lil Dixie Fall Jamboree. We ended up winning over $3oo this weekend. She is just short of PKC ch and she got her nomination obligation fulfilled. We got in the final 4 on friday and got knocked out of the final four just before deadline on saturday. She is looking pretty tough. Lots of big hunts coming up I better get a second job. lol

Dual Grand Crazy Mtn Midnite Frost
Cash Creek Big Holler Mojo(Mo)
Sippin' Wild Wine
Cash Creek Wild Bill Hickok(Hick)
Cash Creek Calamity Jane(Janie)

Old Post 09-15-2003 01:59 PM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Skinner
probally had a honey bun tied to the tree

Hobo you know that ole hound still looks good after all this time. Ole muzzle is showing the age but don't reckon none of us are getting any younger. If you just had to take a SWAG at it, how many coons would you say ole Lobo has treed?

I'd be afraid to guess on how many coon he's treed......

Old Post 09-15-2003 09:49 PM
DAVE FREEMAN JR
UKC Forum Member

WALKERFIED GLAD TO HEAR YOU DID GOOD AT MCALESTER. WHAT IS THE FEMALE OUT OF? I'D SAY THE ONE OUT OF THUNDER IN MISSISSIPPI ISN'T FOR SALE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. BETTER GET THE FEMALE TO NEVADA THIS WEEKEND AND TRY FOR A PUP OR HANDLER SPOT.

Old Post 09-16-2003 12:02 AM
DAVE FREEMAN JR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE FREEMAN JR Click here to Send DAVE FREEMAN JR a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE FREEMAN JR Find more posts by DAVE FREEMAN JR Add DAVE FREEMAN JR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinner
Banned

Black Creek Slam Dunk : Rock River Fiddler X Black Creek Sue

Old Post 09-16-2003 01:14 AM
Skinner
Banned

Better than me I never even heard a bark. Kinda scarey I think the ghost were out....

Old Post 09-16-2003 03:59 AM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Well at least someone got to go huntin'

I sure as heck didnt get to. HOBO I gave you a call last night but you had already left I guess. I talked to Jody though and he was great as usual.

Dave
We might make it up to Nevada this time. I am having a full out dilemma....I want to hunt our state hunt here at the end of the month, but that is also the same weekend as the futurity in Illinois. If we get in up there we could jump way up in the state standings and we are just barely out of the top 20 right now. It would be nice to qualify her for the PKC state hunt for next year and even get her in the Nationals. It would mean alot though to get in at the State hunt too though. Decisions, Decisions....it may come down to a coin toss...lol

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 09-16-2003 01:14 PM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE FREEMAN JR
UKC Forum Member

YOU BETTER GO FOR IT THE STATE HUNT PAYS ALOT OF MONEY FOR 2 CAST WINS. I RAN THE STATE RACE LAST YEAR WITH MY SACKETT JR. FEMALE AND I KNOW IT IS HARD TO MAKE YOURSELF GO AND STAY UP IN THE STANDINGS. STORM IS RIGHT CLOSE TO THE TOP 16 NOW SO I HAVE TO HIT ANOTHER LICK OR TWO TO GET HIM IN ALSO. IT GETS TO WHERE THERE ARE 3 PLACES TO BE AT ALL AT ONCE AND IT WEARS YOU OUT. IF YOU OR YOUR HANDLER COME TO NEVADA LOOK ME UP I'LL BE THERE.

Old Post 09-16-2003 01:20 PM
Skinner
Banned

Dave where is Collins at? I can be at the MO. state line in about 30 min.

Old Post 09-16-2003 01:41 PM
Sara Jonas

You Boone fans will be pleased to know that Mike nominated CH GRNITECH'PR'DOHONEY'S ROCK RIVER FIDDLER for the Coonhound Rewards Program. I had a wonderful conversation with Mike yesterday. He gave me some valuable in put on the program.

Old Post 09-16-2003 02:00 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Sara....

That is great!!! I knew Mike was going to get Fiddler in. I have talked to him every night this week...lol...I think this is going to be a great program and we may have one we plan on putting on the program too.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 09-16-2003 02:29 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I missed you Walkerfide.The mrs. didn't tell me you had called when I got home or I would have tried to get back with ya.I was home by 9:30 last night.

Old Post 09-16-2003 03:34 PM