UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Spring 1yr Old Female For Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BMatthews94
New UKC Forum Member

Spring 1yr Old Female For Sale

WABASH RIVER GYPSY CADILLAC

$4,000

I have my eye on another older dog that is ready to be pushed and currently have an 8 month old that I like so I need to make room.

Cadi is a VERY WELL STARTED spring 1yr old. I have spent the last 3 months away from the comp hunts to focus on her. She has treed 40+ coons in the last 3 months and is getting better every week. She likes to have her coon. and does not gamble. She does not fly around making extra trees. She wants to be right when she sets the parking brake.

Cadi has a HUGE male dog mouth for a small frame female. She HAS NOT been put in any hunts but she is getting very very close to being ready. She likes to be by herself most of the time but she is not a 100% loner. The more I hunt her, the more independent she gets.

If she does not sell then I well continue to hunt her and enjoy her, I'll just have to double some dogs up in kennels.

Call or txt 812-664-5320

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-29-2024 09:03 PM
BMatthews94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BMatthews94 Click here to Send BMatthews94 a Private Message Find more posts by BMatthews94 Add BMatthews94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote