UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > blazer lights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

blazer lights

been trying to get ahold of him won't answer.supposed to ship a fixed head back to me says he shipped it back no head or tracking number been 2 weeks if somebody talks to him he can contact me at 641 420 4477 thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2018 10:19 PM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madriver kennel
UKC Forum Member

Blazer Lights

P.M. Sent

Old Post 02-03-2018 02:48 PM
madriver kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madriver kennel Click here to Send madriver kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email madriver kennel Find more posts by madriver kennel Add madriver kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

If your dealing with the guy in Marion, IN..... LOL, good luck

Old Post 02-04-2018 02:23 AM
Black And Tan Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black And Tan Man Click here to Send Black And Tan Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Black And Tan Man Find more posts by Black And Tan Man Add Black And Tan Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

that's him

hopefully it will show up soon he got it before Christmas says it was fixed and he shipped it backed a couple weeks ago .

Old Post 02-04-2018 03:13 PM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d.arbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I BOUGHT A LIGHT OFF THE SAME BLAZER LIGHT LABOR DAY WEEKEND,HE TOLD HE WOULD SEND IT OUT IN COUPLE WEEKS.I HAVE CALLED HIM FOUR TIMES AND HE ALWAYS SAYS HE WILL GET TO ME SOON.NOW THATS ITS FEBRUARY I GOT MY DOUBTS.LESSON LEARNED

Old Post 02-04-2018 05:55 PM
d.arbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d.arbaugh Click here to Send d.arbaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email d.arbaugh Find more posts by d.arbaugh Add d.arbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Blazer lights

Shoot when the Grooves owned it I would of bought an ice cream in January in Alaska from Shane!! Lol

Old Post 02-04-2018 09:14 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

Yep, I heard the same story from him as well. That was a good light company before he got ahold of it.

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:09 AM
Black And Tan Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black And Tan Man Click here to Send Black And Tan Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Black And Tan Man Find more posts by Black And Tan Man Add Black And Tan Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

I know the man you're talking about. I can't vouch for his costumer service. I have heard though that it's poor. He's a nice guy, just maybe not a stellar businessman.

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:11 PM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

Business

Sounds like he needs to take care of business or his business isn't going to last

Old Post 02-05-2018 06:38 PM
Bob Gutzwiller
UKC Forum Member

Blazer

Sorry for the incovience fellas I hear he super backed up an I know he's a one man show pour his heart into all that he does give him a chance he's jus starting! We have all been there once in our life unless you were a silver spooned yuppy..... And with that being said I wouldn't won't your money that daddy gave ya anyways!!! Just my two cents! I've delt with blazer through all three different owners Marion fella as well. He does take awhil longer but from what I have seen its quality work that will or should never have to be returned.

Bob Gutzwiller
Treetop Hollers CH Bluetick Kennels

Old Post 02-17-2018 03:33 AM
Bob Gutzwiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gutzwiller Click here to Send Bob Gutzwiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gutzwiller Find more posts by Bob Gutzwiller Add Bob Gutzwiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Gutzwiller
UKC Forum Member

Blazer

Sorry for the incovience fellas I hear he super backed up an I know he's a one man show pour his heart into all that he does give him a chance he's jus starting! We have all been there once in our life unless you were a silver spooned yuppy..... And with that being said I wouldn't won't your money that daddy gave ya anyways!!! Just my two cents! I've delt with blazer through all three different owners Marion fella as well. He does take awhil longer but from what I have seen its quality work that will or should never have to be returned.

Bob Gutzwiller
Treetop Hollers CH Bluetick Kennels

Old Post 02-17-2018 03:33 AM
Bob Gutzwiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gutzwiller Click here to Send Bob Gutzwiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gutzwiller Find more posts by Bob Gutzwiller Add Bob Gutzwiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

Just my experience, but I would hardly call his work quality. I had to send my light to a different builder to re-do his "quality". Now the light itself, which was built by the previous owner is good quality.

Old Post 02-17-2018 10:39 AM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Don't waste your time with this guy. Made an order and kept calling him for months and never got order. He had every sorry excuse in the book. Find a respected business and deal with them

Old Post 02-17-2018 03:45 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

light

got my light back took a while hope he gets things worked out for everybody.

Old Post 02-18-2018 12:38 AM