UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch Tuckers Blue Boomer
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

took advantage of a cool night last night and got lightning out for a couple drops , felt good to get out hadn't hunted him since early may , 59 degrees makes for a nice hunt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2016 09:59 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Dont leave us hangin' Terry, What happened? Hope eveything is going good over your way. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-07-2016 10:32 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Boomer 2 x Bell pups

Old Post 08-08-2016 09:56 PM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Boomerx Can Dew Misty pup

Terry loving the pup I got off this cross. Just turned 11 months old. Good looker, great mouth, has ran track and treed 4 times with my old dog but only barks a few times in tree then looks for the track again. I'll get you some pictures of him and post them on here for you. Also I need to call you sometime and get boomers pkc info. Thank you!

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Old Post 08-09-2016 04:52 AM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Boomerx Can Dew Misty pup

Terry loving the pup I got off this cross. Just turned 11 months old. Good looker, great mouth, has ran track and treed 4 times with my old dog but only barks a few times in tree then looks for the track again. I'll get you some pictures of him and post them on here for you. Also I need to call you sometime and get boomers pkc info. Thank you!

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Old Post 08-09-2016 04:52 AM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

RON 2 DROPS 2 COON TREED , HE STRUCK THE ONE IN THE PIC ON THE EDGE OF A SOYBEAN FIELD WORK IT UP INTO THE WOODS ABOUT 300 YDS AND BOOM , AND HE GOT REWARDED FOR A NICE JOB

2ND DROP WAS ACROSS A CUT WHEAT STUBBLE FIELD INTO A 200 ACRE CORN FIELD , HAD TO WALK HIM THAT WAY TO GET HIM IN THE CORN , HE STRUCK OUT IN THE CORN AND WORKED A OLD FEEDER TRACK FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND JUMPED HIM AND PUT THE ROLLERS ON HIM FOR ANOTHER 10 MINUTES AND TREED HIM IN THE LAND OWNERS FRONT YARD, VERY NICE CORN FIELD RACE
THIS ONE LIVED TO RUN ANOTHER DAY

THIS PUP HAS 2 FAULTS
HE IS INDEPENDENT TO A FAULT
CAN'T GET HIM TO BUST IN THERE ALONE
HE IS THE LOUDEST BLUE-DOG I EVER OWNED

Old Post 08-09-2016 05:33 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

TREVOR THAT FEW BARKS ON THE TREE THEN MOVIN ON WOULD NOT WORK FOR ME , PUT A SHOCK COLLAR ON HIM AND IF THERE IS A COON IN THE TREE HE LEAVES SHOCK HIM BACK IN THERE AND GET HIM TREEING , AND GIVE HIM THE COON WHEN YOU CAN , STAY PUT TREE DOG IS A MUST

RON HAVE YOU RAISED A LITTER OUT OF JO-ANN YET ???

Old Post 08-10-2016 03:34 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

STEVE STORMY STILL NOT GETTIN BIG , DOES SHE NORMALLY SWELL UP BIG??

I HAVE HAD SOME FEMALES THAT WAS HARD TO TELL
TILL THE LAST 2 WEEKS , AND THEY HAD REALLY SMALL PUPS , HOPE THIS IS THE CASE

Old Post 08-10-2016 03:44 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Anne

Not yet, but will from here on out. She only comes in 1x a year, so next Feb. it will happen. Was going to breed her last spring, but 10 was down south!!! The weekend she went out was when CW brought him back to Ed. Now it cant happen. Going to go to Minn. to hunt with young 10 dog yet this fall. Cory in Tex. also talked to me at BBOA days about some other options. Just found a littermate to Spartan that is suppose to be nice & I might be pushing in hunts, so there are many choices. Any advice would be appreciated. Headed to RQE this weekend to see if we can make another run at world hunt. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-10-2016 04:39 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Thunder and another Blue dog tied, had to go back for coin toss, hoped to get 50 more points, in Purina points, but lost on coin toss, need 2 more wins to finish him out to grand, his last pups are 13 months old, running and treeing, one needs a first to be night ch, going to W.V. for State Hunt.....

Old Post 08-10-2016 05:01 AM
RogerMurdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerMurdock Click here to Send RogerMurdock a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerMurdock Find more posts by RogerMurdock Add RogerMurdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Terry this is a picture of her last year 10 days before pups were born. She's pretty big and she had 11 and raised 10. 3 weeks before she had them she was pretty big and there was no doubt she was with pups. Pups were born average size. I would think by now you should be able to tell unless she's going to have a small litter. I sure hope she don't let you down.

Old Post 08-10-2016 12:31 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAN DEW
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Terry: The male out of Boomer and Misty's first litter got a first place win saturday in his second hunt.

Last edited by CAN DEW on 08-10-2016 at 09:36 PM

Old Post 08-10-2016 04:14 PM
CAN DEW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAN DEW Click here to Send CAN DEW a Private Message Click Here to Email CAN DEW Find more posts by CAN DEW Add CAN DEW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

Reproduce

Man Ol Boomer's offspring is really reproducing females and male I'd have to say if I had a fine stud dog I sure would be looking for some Boomer females to breed to just saying LOL

Old Post 08-10-2016 09:36 PM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

yes they do my mighty tuff temberr female off schnooks and lonesome took 2nd place reg sat nite 1st hunt I had her in and just weaned pups 2 weeks ago, granddaughter to ole boomer

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 08-10-2016 09:56 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

RON , IF YOUR TALKIN ABOUT THE YOUNG HOUND ED STURM HAS OFF 10 ,I HAVE HUNTED WITH HIM SOME
WHEN HE WAS YOUNG AND I REALLY LIKED THIS YOUNG HOUND , I COULDNT BELIEVE ED AND BREET SOLD HIM
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM , YOU WILL BE DOUBLIN UP ON THE BOOMER X RUBY CROSS AND I THINK THAT WILL PUT THE ODDS IN FAVOR OF A VERY NICE CROSS AND 6 AGAIN
AND TREESLAMMIN LADY FOR MORE HIGH PERCENTAGE REPRODUCERS , EDS OLD LADY FEMALE WAS ALSO A VERY NICE SUPER COLD VERY ACCURATE COON TREER = JMO =
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE IS BRED

ROGER GLAD TO HEAR THUNDER IS STILL GETTIN IT DONE
LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING HIM MAKE GRAND NITE CH
SOUNDS LIKE HE IS MAKING THE TOTAL PACKAGE
COONDOG AND REPRODUCER , I CAN TELL IN SOME OF THE PICTURES THAT HE HAS GREAT PERSONALITY
HE HAS ALOT TO OFFER THE BREED , GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS

Old Post 08-11-2016 05:25 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

STEVE STORMY DONT LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT
I WILL GET A SIDE VIEW PIC TODAY OF HER WE CAN
ONLY HOPE FOR 3 PUPS 1 FOR YOU 1 FOR ME AND 1 FOR ED
MAUNEY , I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT.

CAN-DEW GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE YOUNG HOUNDS FROM BOOM AND MISTY , DO YOU OWN THE ONE THAT GOT A 1ST , WITH A FEW SHOCK TREATMENTS I THINK THE ONE TREVOR HAS WILL COME AROUND OOD HUNTING AND PLESE KEEP US POSTED

CONGRATS STEEB ON YOUR CAST WIN WITH TEMBERR
GREAT PEDIGREE IN THAT FEMALE

DAVE DO YOU STILL HAVE THE TERRY FEMALE YOU BRED TO PIAZON?? I WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE OL PIG BRED TO PIAZON

Old Post 08-11-2016 05:38 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GR NITE CH FEMALE OUT OF PIAZON BRED TO BOOMER , IF YOU HAVE ONE I WOULD BE WILLIN TO SUPPLY FROZEN SEMEN FROM BOOMER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN , OF CORSE I WOULD LIKE A PUP IF THE FEMALE HAS 2-5 AND 2 PUPS IF SHE HAS 6-10 PUPS

I WILL NOT MAKE THIS DEAL UNTIL WE SEE IF STORMY
HAS SOME PUPS OR NOT . MY GOAL IS TO TRY TO KEEP ONE LITTER A YEAR ON THE GROUND OUT OF OLD BOOMER
SO IF STORMY DONT HAVE ANY I WILL BE IN A HURRY TO GET THIS DONE .

Old Post 08-11-2016 06:10 PM
krocket
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by terrydtucker
STEVE STORMY DONT LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT
I WILL GET A SIDE VIEW PIC TODAY OF HER WE CAN
ONLY HOPE FOR 3 PUPS 1 FOR YOU 1 FOR ME AND 1 FOR ED
MAUNEY , I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT.

CAN-DEW GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE YOUNG HOUNDS FROM BOOM AND MISTY , DO YOU OWN THE ONE THAT GOT A 1ST , WITH A FEW SHOCK TREATMENTS I THINK THE ONE TREVOR HAS WILL COME AROUND OOD HUNTING AND PLESE KEEP US POSTED

CONGRATS STEEB ON YOUR CAST WIN WITH TEMBERR
GREAT PEDIGREE IN THAT FEMALE

DAVE DO YOU STILL HAVE THE TERRY FEMALE YOU BRED TO PIAZON?? I WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE OL PIG BRED TO PIAZON

Butch has Terry I gave Pig to a friend of mine he has the resources to breed her Piazon would be my choice to Sugar just needs two more win's if she's not to close that would be pretty tight

Old Post 08-11-2016 07:14 PM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAN DEW
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Terry: I sold the male that got the first place to David Jackson.I kept two females from Boomer and Misty's last litter.They are doing good have treed coon alone,I dont hunt them with other hounds.Jim Wilson got his male from Boomer and Misty looking good and treeing good said he is a natural.

Last edited by CAN DEW on 08-13-2016 at 06:19 AM

Old Post 08-11-2016 10:51 PM
CAN DEW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAN DEW Click here to Send CAN DEW a Private Message Click Here to Email CAN DEW Find more posts by CAN DEW Add CAN DEW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Stormy

Old Post 08-12-2016 09:09 PM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

I hope there is a few in Ole Mama but don't look like it in the picture. Got my fingers crossed.

Old Post 08-13-2016 01:47 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH JO-ANN

Got qualified for UKC world last night in Illinois for 3rd year in a row & she's only 4 yrs. old by treeing only coon seen by herself.

If weather isn't nasty hot, i'll catch up with you at AO, Terry. Is Ed gonna have camper under the shade tree. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-14-2016 05:38 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

How's ole mama looking and acting Terry? Wondering if she's showing any nesting behavior yet or bagging up any. Hope she comes through for us, Take Care.

Old Post 08-18-2016 11:49 PM
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

Couldn't help it, found a boomer x Ruby male 20 miles from the house just had to get him lol he's a NITECH with one towards grand so hopefully I can finish him out this fall/winter. He's never been pushed as a stud dog but with the pedigree I reckon I'm gonna give it a shot.

Old Post 08-19-2016 01:48 AM
Tjguy3409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tjguy3409 Click here to Send Tjguy3409 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tjguy3409 Find more posts by Tjguy3409 Add Tjguy3409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

boomer x misty

Great news Terry!!! Had the pup out with the old dog the other night, made 3 trees, he was wide open on track and locked solid on all 3 trees with no shocking needed. Bad news is my phone crapped the bed so until I get a new one I can`t put any pictures or videos on here but when I get a new one I`ll be sure to post some!!!

Old Post 08-20-2016 01:38 AM