UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Diamond Dog Food
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coch20
UKC Forum Member

I try not to post on here too much because I could type a book to people. But your dogs live on average to be 16 maybe you should try hunting them instead of boasting on the internet about your dogs. Also common sense isn't so common, diamond ea is a really good dog food been feeding it for 6 months now and it does make a difference. No corn, no wheat, I'm a believer. I guess just because I feed my dog corn before and they lived it was good for them, people that can't learn and better them selves drive me nuts, I guess you can lead a horse to water but cant make them drink.

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2011 04:17 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

Hmm...kinda like the difference in eating Cracker Barrel vs. Mcdonalds? lol

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 02-17-2011 04:21 AM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedogman
Oh, I think he made himself perfectly clear!

"I have been feeding Diamond EA for about a month. It’s fine. Been feeding Yellow Bag maintenance to everything else and they do fine according to me but maybe not so good to the County Dog Catcher. But the County Dog Catcher serves at my discretion. You recon he hears me talking? Doubt it! Keep on boy …wait ‘til the next election! And the stimulus money is long gone! Here is your one and only chance to be a big shot so please take advantage of it! All you can justify is brand new Dog Catcher Trucks with Diamond Plated dog boxes …and winches hooked on the front end. BIG SHOT LIVING HIGH OFF MY TAX A****! I am so glad the County Judge had to put a Cease and Desist on your a** for messing with me! Your County Judge can do the same for you if you get sick and tired enough of this stuff going on in your county to tell the County Mounties to get the h*** back and to shut the h*** up! There are three parts, the Executive, the Legislative (which are slow and dumb) and the Judicial (which is so f***** up they just might end up on your side). Not worth a nickel, but in my opinion what you got to lose? You still got three squares a day and you don’t end up owing tax much if you get out of being a US Political Prisoner! If I was not such an a h*** I would not have been train-rode up to be an a h*** according to my sweet government. Hootie Hoo! "

Thank you! I have the quote right here from Walterboro Feed and Garden- 2 bags Burgundy Diamond - $45.90 inteluctual superioristes Hep me /2 = but dat sewen like $22. 95 per bag to me. I get regular maintenance fo 1$ CHAEPER. And I just as soon have it because it does a good job just feed more. But the I don't, as yet , have to count doig turds , but my lifestyle maybe fixing to change when I wake up tommorrow in Comunist China To satisfy the Dog Catcher.

Well yesturday after the 6th report when I have met with the County dog catcher Union about a skinny old horse I had , I said he's got to go , " tell that crazy bit** that ya'll followtail along on has done cost me 6 days off from work in the last three months . So, tell that carazy a** Bit*** that she is the cause of the horse being dead. That upset my dogcatchers ( Excuse Me , Environmental Dog Catcher Captain Plannets ) but then they "gave me 12 hours to get him buried". DAes , I ain't shovel digging a hole ya'll assh*** caused . But I submitted a FOIA last night and in the mail today. I understand my son had already had a judges order for the them stay the He** ofF the Place. WE shall see . I want to sue heel out of Miss Mary DO GOODER> that's what I want, and If she ain't got nothing but some kind of half bake religious conscience about sticking her self nose in everybody elses businees , Then I shure as He** don't want any part of her religion , so I recon the County will have to make me Whole> I don't care She can take her self adoration for Saving the Plannet and Stick it.

My Cammelias are looking wilted, Has anyone else noticed that > I found the cure. Did you ? Maybe the County will hire me to ride around and Give Even more of their tax paying Citizens He** . For Cammelia NEGLECT. A** H **** .

And how bout don't even bother to respond to this with, "WHAT" ? It makes you all look very stupid to me.

Thank you again Bluedogman for being open minded to my Government Quandary!

Last edited by l.lyle on 02-17-2011 at 07:48 AM

Old Post 02-17-2011 07:29 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

DR. George Edward Haskell Moore, DVM, died last week at age 93. He was THE veterinarian for small animals and his brother Aurther had the reputation for being THE large animal Doctor locally. Never the less I worked for Dr. George for three years after school and week ends. I flunked out of being accepted to VET School but I did manage a Degree in Agronomy , Crops and Soils from Clemson and a minor in Animal Science. And now I find myself succumbing to the desires of the county dogcatcher. Should I succumb, Dr. George and Brother Aurther, I imagine, will both roll over. I cannot do it.

Lets see. 8 dogs on 55 acres , Runoff occurs every 1 year 24 hr storm event, 600 yards form an intermiitant ditch , 4 miles from a perenial stream. And a dogcatcher knows this as well as the Environmental Implications? Come on , get real , if you want to BE somebody then go out and make youself somebody, please don't just hire on with the Government to TRY to be somebody because you tote a gun and badge.

Last edited by l.lyle on 02-17-2011 at 08:56 AM

Old Post 02-17-2011 08:34 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coch20
I try not to post on here too much because I could type a book to people. But your dogs live on average to be 16 maybe you should try hunting them instead of boasting on the internet about your dogs. Also common sense isn't so common, diamond ea is a really good dog food been feeding it for 6 months now and it does make a difference. No corn, no wheat, I'm a believer. I guess just because I feed my dog corn before and they lived it was good for them, people that can't learn and better them selves drive me nuts, I guess you can lead a horse to water but cant make them drink.

Well said.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 02-17-2011 12:17 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmlyon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coch20

Well I believe this, I fed Diamond, Native, Science Diet, and Iams over the years and I haul my Dogs to the vet 3-4 times a year. I have been feeding Hi-Standard dog food for the last three years and I only have to take my dogs to the vet once a year for their Rabies and Lyme shots. I never have to give them all these extras for worms and I never have had any of them getting infections or getting sick since I switched. My own vet feeds Hi-Standard. I have good friend that believes corn free dog foods are greatest thing because he has so much less stool. He has a couple of dogs that only crap ounce every three days but he takes them in every couple of months to get them clean out by the vet. My vet said she is cleaning out more dogs now than she ever has in the 20 years she has been a vet.

As far as hunting my dogs you should come with me in the fall and see if you can keep up. I probably hunt every single weekend plus I have 4 weeks of vacation in there where it is straight hunting. I have times where I hunted 15 straight days and never left a dog home or quit on me.

I just get tired of hearing that corn and wheat will kill your dog. My Dad never bought one bag of dog when we lived on the farm and every dog lived to 18 years old. They got calf pellets, whole corn, oats and any left over table scraps.

Good luck and have fun!

Old Post 02-18-2011 01:29 AM
tmlyon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmlyon Click here to Send tmlyon a Private Message Click Here to Email tmlyon Visit tmlyon's homepage! Find more posts by tmlyon Add tmlyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Smith
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by tmlyon
Well I believe this, I fed Diamond, Native, Science Diet, and Iams over the years and I haul my Dogs to the vet 3-4 times a year. I have been feeding Hi-Standard dog food for the last three years and I only have to take my dogs to the vet once a year for their Rabies and Lyme shots. I never have to give them all these extras for worms and I never have had any of them getting infections or getting sick since I switched. My own vet feeds Hi-Standard. I have good friend that believes corn free dog foods are greatest thing because he has so much less stool. He has a couple of dogs that only crap ounce every three days but he takes them in every couple of months to get them clean out by the vet. My vet said she is cleaning out more dogs now than she ever has in the 20 years she has been a vet.

As far as hunting my dogs you should come with me in the fall and see if you can keep up. I probably hunt every single weekend plus I have 4 weeks of vacation in there where it is straight hunting. I have times where I hunted 15 straight days and never left a dog home or quit on me.

I just get tired of hearing that corn and wheat will kill your dog. My Dad never bought one bag of dog when we lived on the farm and every dog lived to 18 years old. They got calf pellets, whole corn, oats and any left over table scraps.

Good luck and have fun!

Calm down , you were ok with saying you've had a dog or two living awhile but now you're just jibber jabbering.

Corn isn't dog food ... neither is calf pellets .. that's why it says calf and not dog on the bag ... and calf food doesn't say dog on it's bag.

Next time you have one of these breaks from reality , slap yourself .... I'd do it ... but I charge for therapy.

Old Post 02-18-2011 02:23 AM
Justin Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Smith Click here to Send Justin Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Smith Add Justin Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi-Standard Dog Food

quote:
If you haven't had a dog that lived to be 18 years old maybe your feeding it the wrong dog food or you don't know much about nutrition.

Whats the life span of your dogs? I would bet it is 5-10 years max.

I been breeding and raising dogs for 20 years and the youngest dog I ever put down was 16 years old. The only reason I put her down because the other dogs would knock her over and she struggled on getting up with her hips getting bad. She still hunted in her 15 year!

May be you should ask your mommy what is good for you and your dogs.

OI have yet to come out and call someone a boldfaced, intentional liar...but I am close to it.

I have had several live to be 14-15.... and hunted them both within a month of them passing.

Keep feeding your dogs junk feed and making up stories to justify your guilt and refusal to accept the truth.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...
GRNITECH Hawk's Traxx Attack X Stylish Pete/ Wipeout Female

Old Post 02-18-2011 05:03 AM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Justin Smith
Calm down , you were ok with saying you've had a dog or two living awhile but now you're just jibber jabbering.

Corn isn't dog food ... neither is calf pellets .. that's why it says calf and not dog on the bag ... and calf food doesn't say dog on it's bag.

Next time you have one of these breaks from reality , slap yourself .... I'd do it ... but I charge for therapy.

Celry , let us , an peppers don't say Rabbit food, but the veggies promote all kinds of BS. Just kidding to an extent!! LOL

Old Post 02-18-2011 09:05 AM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:

Good luck and have fun!

I feed yellow bag maintenace most of the year to everything from pups to old dogs. I am satisfied. I got a feelin the peoples worried to death about how much or little a dog craps is the ones got the animal peoples breathin down their necks and they are too shicken necks to stand up to them . So a Cleaning out wouyld be their answer. When I was 4 years old I would hget hauled to old Dr Riddick and he woul prescribe a round of CastaRoyal. He also told me at 4 if i was gonna take up smoking to wait till I was 35 then smoke all you you want to. Any way as I got older , my cousins dropped by for a visit dey were 16 and I was 12 and they offered me a snort of Crown a Royal de way dey tawked but it sounded too much to me like CastaRoyal so I declined. Funny thing what bees poplar today enna ? You'd think nutritionist just fell out de sky to save us all. But Keep that wide tie in de closet , It will be poplar again one day.

Old Post 02-18-2011 09:32 AM
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
I feed yellow bag maintenace most of the year to everything from pups to old dogs. I am satisfied. I got a feelin the peoples worried to death about how much or little a dog craps is the ones got the animal peoples breathin down their necks and they are too shicken necks to stand up to them . So a Cleaning out wouyld be their answer. When I was 4 years old I would hget hauled to old Dr Riddick and he woul prescribe a round of CastaRoyal. He also told me at 4 if i was gonna take up smoking to wait till I was 35 then smoke all you you want to. Any way as I got older , my cousins dropped by for a visit dey were 16 and I was 12 and they offered me a snort of Crown a Royal de way dey tawked but it sounded too much to me like CastaRoyal so I declined. Funny thing what bees poplar today enna ? You'd think nutritionist just fell out de sky to save us all. But Keep that wide tie in de closet , It will be poplar again one day.
You da man! I hereby appoint YOU to teach this dope "Crack Attack" or what ever a thing or two about dog food.

Old Post 02-18-2011 10:55 AM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwest
UKC Forum Member

bbbttt

Old Post 02-18-2011 04:12 PM
cwest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwest Click here to Send cwest a Private Message Click Here to Email cwest Find more posts by cwest Add cwest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzou
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedogman
You da man! I hereby appoint YOU to teach this dope "Crack Attack" or what ever a thing or two about dog food.

LOL You need to include old CSnowman in that school. Where is he today??? I am bored. Waiting for my daily tirade from him, great entertainment.

Old Post 02-18-2011 09:17 PM
Mizzou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzou Click here to Send Mizzou a Private Message Find more posts by Mizzou Add Mizzou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSnowgren
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mizzou
LOL You need to include old CSnowman in that school. Where is he today??? I am bored. Waiting for my daily tirade from him, great entertainment.

Don't hate. You aren't that important.

Old Post 02-18-2011 11:54 PM
CSnowgren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSnowgren Click here to Send CSnowgren a Private Message Find more posts by CSnowgren Add CSnowgren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phantom
Banned

Actually CSnowman isn't that bad.He says what he has to say about feeding and nutrition about and for dogs in a rational way.He always seemed like he has studied it in one way or another and presents his facts well I think.I'm still going to try that BG I was thinking of and if it don't do what I'd like for it to do for my dogs I'll take his advice and try something else or add something to it.
It was someone else I was thinking of that gets all irate and acts like others don't know anything when it comes to feed and their dogs.

Old Post 02-19-2011 12:48 AM
Phantom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom Click here to Send Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by Phantom Add Phantom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Smith
Banned

Guys , not everything from bulldoggers translates into hunting ... but when it comes to the facts and field testing different stuff .... they are the best resource there is .

Old Post 02-19-2011 03:12 AM
Justin Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Smith Click here to Send Justin Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Smith Add Justin Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote