UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Mad-Dog Mo Blue Smoke
Pages (76): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Phil, Smoke turned 6 on 12/25/10
Hey hows your pups doin? Last I heard you guys were up to your ears in young dogs and tryin to hunt your butt off.
I'm at that age where I do the planning and try and talk Timmy into the work! Does it work on Alex and Josh?haha

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2011 07:31 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

Hey it's great to hear that that pup is a go getter.Just to let you know my daughter Jesse has put claims on that pup lol. She has high hopes for her.This will be her dog to hunt and to compete with if everything goes well.Thanks again take care...........Tom

Old Post 03-08-2011 09:52 PM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phil Vogel
UKC Forum Member

Alex and Josh

They are hunting a few times a month is all. I have two females that I am liking alot, and one male. It looks like I will have to finish them myself.

Marshall, Mo 65340
660-815-2043

Old Post 03-08-2011 10:25 PM
Phil Vogel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil Vogel Click here to Send Phil Vogel a Private Message Click Here to Email Phil Vogel Find more posts by Phil Vogel Add Phil Vogel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Your daughter will love her pup. Miss personality plus and good lookin to boot. Best of luck with her.

Home of:

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Old Post 03-08-2011 10:41 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Phil

Maybe you need to throw some bait at the boys. But if your like me they allready bled you to death and theres not much bait left.
I didn't know they cost so much AFTER they move out of the house!

Home of:

Old Post 03-08-2011 10:44 PM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Roy

Thanks Roy she's pretty excited about her hope we can make a coondog out of her I would really like Jesse to have a winner!!! I'm pretty excited she wants to handle her own dog and not just tag along with T.J. and I at the hunts so really hope she turns out to be a good one.....Tom

Old Post 03-08-2011 11:22 PM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Tom,
Should be picking up your pup tonight. Talk to you later.........Tim

Old Post 03-09-2011 06:39 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Home Brew Blue
UKC Forum Member

SMOKE

First of all CONGRADS. Roy sounds like you need to take some handeling lessons from Timmy.Lol Just kidding you do a fine job and you two keep up the good work. I would also like to see him go again. I need to find my female a date some time. GOOD JOB FELLAS JERROLD PARKER

2014 UKC TOP 100
Ch GrNtCh HomeBrew Blue Bo Diddly
2015 WORLD CHAMPION BLUETICK
Gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Pine Hill Bonnie

Old Post 03-09-2011 11:59 PM
Home Brew Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Home Brew Blue Click here to Send Home Brew Blue a Private Message Click Here to Email Home Brew Blue Find more posts by Home Brew Blue Add Home Brew Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Jerrold

Thanks, You are right about me needing lessons from Timmy. We have pushed Smoke hard and put him in a lot of coon. He has developed into a totally different dog in the past few months. We found his nitch that drives him and he turned it on.
Hows your young female doin? She sure looked tuff that night at Paola, you got a good one there. The little female I hunted that night is getting some alone time in the woods, I hope it helps.

Home of:

Old Post 03-10-2011 12:36 AM
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

timmy, roy & smoke

congrats and a job well done. keep him on a roll! good luck in the future hunts.

Old Post 03-10-2011 12:51 AM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Thanks you guys for all the help with the pup!!!!Tim I will call you before I leave here to come pick up the kids pups thanks......Tom

Old Post 03-10-2011 01:03 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pup

Tom,
Picked up your pup last night, she sure is a nice looker.........Tim

Last edited by Mad-Dog on 03-10-2011 at 03:31 PM

Old Post 03-10-2011 03:28 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Hunted with Smoke and Robin Wed night, boy are they tree dogs...........Tim

Old Post 03-11-2011 12:47 PM
KSUCOON
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Roy and Timmy, got any plans of puttin any federation points on Ol' Smoke this weekend? Little sister said something about gettind Diesel over here to run loose for a while.

Brownie

Old Post 03-12-2011 01:35 PM
KSUCOON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KSUCOON Click here to Send KSUCOON a Private Message Click Here to Email KSUCOON Find more posts by KSUCOON Add KSUCOON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ks Mad Dog Jr
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Brownie, I was going to go up there and try to get some more MCHF points but I think I'm going to take the weekend off from the hunts. Going to hunt Smoke hard this week by himself and get ready for next weekend Marshall's Qualifier. I'm hoping to get him qualified early, then start focusing on Robin.

PS. If plans go right i'm going to hunt him at the Reuinon and Bluetick Days.

Old Post 03-12-2011 03:34 PM
Ks Mad Dog Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ks Mad Dog Jr Click here to Send Ks Mad Dog Jr a Private Message Find more posts by Ks Mad Dog Jr Add Ks Mad Dog Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ks Mad Dog Jr
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Wanted to go hunting last night but rained all night and have an inch of snow this morning. Going to try tonight, got some new spots to try out. Hopefully they turn out good.

Old Post 03-14-2011 03:11 PM
Ks Mad Dog Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ks Mad Dog Jr Click here to Send Ks Mad Dog Jr a Private Message Find more posts by Ks Mad Dog Jr Add Ks Mad Dog Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KSUCOON
UKC Forum Member

Spots

Yeah Timmy you go out in all this crappy weather and find the good spots and then I will come back this weekend and we can go huntin... Huntin up this way is pretty scarce. Lots of good looking spots just a house every 50 yards. I guess thats what I get for movin away from God's country!

Old Post 03-14-2011 06:56 PM
KSUCOON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KSUCOON Click here to Send KSUCOON a Private Message Click Here to Email KSUCOON Find more posts by KSUCOON Add KSUCOON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

weather

Timmy,
You should just about caught up on all the "HONEY DO'S", Smoke should have enjoyed the rest. Now that Roy is on 8s again you guys can really put ole Smoke in the woods and get ready for this week end...........Tim

Old Post 03-15-2011 12:28 AM
Ks Mad Dog Jr
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Tim, your right. took Smoke out tonight treed a den tree on first dump. wasnt a great track but went to another spot, he went in hard and just sat down and treed. Had 2 young coon up a small tree. took him home. Picked up Robin and Glow. Dad ended up working late so i met him at midnight with the females. They hit a hot one right off the bat and treed a big den tree. Sent them on and took another good track about 600 yrds Robin treed a single. She looked awesome tonight.

Old Post 03-15-2011 08:17 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Sounds like Robin is "ROCKIN". Is she going to be at the qualifier this weekend? See you there............Tim

Old Post 03-16-2011 12:08 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Timmy had a guy come up for a hunt and brought a dog along he had just bought. He left Smoke at home and took Robin and Glo. Timmy said that they treed a couple of den trees and then chased hounds the rest of the night. They all split and hunted in different directions and got in DEEP!!!!!!! Ate up most of the night going in different directions to gather up dogs. Said it was a horrible night to show off a hound.

Home of:

Old Post 03-17-2011 01:35 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

hunts

Timmy,
On those bads nights take the ole man and leave the little girl at home. If I can't put my young dog out with something better than they are I leave them at home. When they learn from another I want it to be positive..........Tim

Old Post 03-18-2011 02:03 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Smokes Date Book

Got another call from south Missouri makin a date with Smoke and a Grand Nite female.
If mother nature co-operates we will be getting a Little Smoke this summer.
Getting ready to head for Marshall's RQE tonight with Smoke. Trying to qualify early so we can cocentrate on the Reunion and Bluetick Days.

Home of:

Old Post 03-19-2011 07:48 PM
Home Brew Blue
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

Good luck

2014 UKC TOP 100
Ch GrNtCh HomeBrew Blue Bo Diddly
2015 WORLD CHAMPION BLUETICK
Gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Pine Hill Bonnie

Old Post 03-19-2011 09:02 PM
Home Brew Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Home Brew Blue Click here to Send Home Brew Blue a Private Message Click Here to Email Home Brew Blue Find more posts by Home Brew Blue Add Home Brew Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Good luck tonight at marshal.Think we are taking tonight off and T.J. is going pleasure hunting we made deer sausage all day and I'm whooped lol.

Old Post 03-19-2011 09:32 PM