UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Stud Dog And Kennel Promotions > @ Stud: Ftch Rumseys Randy Andy
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

Andy is throwing pups that start early with alot of HUNT! The last litter off Andy X Penny 3 pups started already 3 1/2 mos -4mos old.

I Just leared that he Produced the Top Winning Derby in Canada(Newfoundland ) this was out of his 1st litter, before coming state side. Some with Lic places.

I know the pups I bred showed us a great rabbit season, Hunted hard, all day. Ice one day, old powder, than frozen ground, Hare or cottontail even with rabbit numbers down. Nice group of young hounds complete package, Hunt, Desire, Brains & Nose with plenty of Foot. We Hunted them from -26 below to the mild melt back to cold, they held there own.
ANDY was gunned hard and stays the same, no excuses.

We have Nothing for sale! No Pups or running hounds. We are only making repeat, proven crosses late Summer or Fall 2012.

Andys Stud FEE will be $300 Starting April 1st.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2012 07:28 PM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

This Year with Rabbits at an all time low you needed hounds that HUNT & Andy seems to be producing it.

I said I'd update on Andys pups we kept here, after alot of work LOL, labor of love. We my son and I. This winter was like 4 seasons all in aweek at times 8-12 inch powder at below 0 themps only to find rain or old stale snow for awhile back to slush, seen it all. We Pushed the pups every chance, in what ever conditions we had we hunted. Game was at all time low so you needed a hound to hunt hard, if you lost the rabbit or hare they was running thats not going to cut it, unless I seen a reason to cut them a break, which I don't do or forget a hound easy. One day after 5 circles in the same spot Hare kept trying to loss them on the ice road, on the 6th circle he did run down the road causing a loss, thats the time I forgave them.
So after running my young hounds I feel they came out very nice for thier age and are doing great in ability department for ME.

ANDY was gunned hard and stays the same, no excuses.

We have Nothing for sale! No Pups or running hounds. We are only making repeat, proven crosses late Summer or Fall 2012.
I don't breed for a format I breed for Gundogs, to please me under the gun. I hate excuses and lost rabbits caused by the hounds. If your looking for complete hounds as gundogs with hunt look into Andy.

Andys Stud FEE will be $300 Starting April 1st.

Old Post 03-06-2012 05:25 PM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
william endress
UKC Forum Member

update

The litter with penny had 5 pups. 4 of the pups were going with old dogs at 3.5 months old. The only male and my female are opening on track at 4 months old... Dont over look andy for quick starting pups with looks to spare. Early starting pups is the norm with Andy.

Old Post 03-14-2012 05:19 PM
william endress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for william endress Click here to Send william endress a Private Message Click Here to Email william endress Find more posts by william endress Add william endress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

My Andy pup out of Penny is hunting hard can jump rabbit is opening, she started while on a walk checking fence 4mos old. Now when I let her out she acts like a big hound right for the thick stuff hunting. Sounds Like yours and Buzz's are on thier way, I had heard Dave's pup is doing the same 4 0ut of the 5 started by 4mos not bad.
Last couple weeks $150 Stud Fee Starting April 1st $300.
Link to Picture & Pedigee Stud Ad: http://americanbeagler.huntingboard...=27&t=63415

Last edited by Joe Parrino on 03-19-2012 at 12:30 PM

Old Post 03-19-2012 12:14 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-23-2012 12:02 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

Andy is a easy breeder, is bred great, check his pedigree. Andy is reproducing nice running hounds Stud Fee: $150 until April 1st.
Andy will be 8 yrs old acts like 3yrs old, On April 1st Stud Fee: will be $300.

Old Post 03-26-2012 01:32 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Stud Fee

ANDY'S STUD FEE: $300
Stud Ad: http://americanbeagler.huntingboard...=27&t=63415

Old Post 04-01-2012 02:59 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Brains,Hunt, Nose, Desire,Plenty of Foot. Thats what he's been Producing.

Old Post 04-04-2012 11:39 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Andy Crossed well on Trades bred Bitch.
All ours are started now 5 mos old, Desire + hunt + nose = pups Start easy
If a pup has no desire they won't hunt, If they stand at your feet and won't hunt & can't smell, than they wont start.

Last edited by Joe Parrino on 04-07-2012 at 01:25 PM

Old Post 04-07-2012 01:21 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 04-11-2012 12:20 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy update

Its Been very Dry & Wind here. Andy's pups adjust to conditions I watched one walk out a check across rocks to dry leafs and back to a pounding run. They run with plenty of foot when they have too, but brains & nose pick it to keep it going.

Here are links to Stud ads: The Hunted hare, Excellet site. http://norwester.proboards.com/inde...amp;thread=1203

The American Beagler another Excellent site.
http://americanbeagler.huntingboard...=27&t=63415

Old Post 04-16-2012 12:57 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-21-2012 11:59 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the intrest

We are only making repeat crosses late summer or fall.
Others that bred either have litters born or on thier way. I've had alot of calls for pups, the only one at this time with pups close to 8wks is:
Larry Manley he has a Male thats around 5-6wks unspoke for, call him direct 607-863-3234

Old Post 04-25-2012 03:31 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-29-2012 01:55 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

Hunt & Desire. He turns 8yrs old on May 6th, easy breeder. Breed while you can.

Old Post 05-02-2012 12:10 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday Andy

He turned 8yrs old today, Breed to to him while you can.

Old Post 05-06-2012 12:01 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-09-2012 05:47 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Steve Dywer made repeat breeding Andy to Timber Run Kate. Alot of good snowhounds here, Ron Sadler's bitchline goes back to 1969 1970's. plus the old Adirondack's, FC Southhill Baxter, IFC Cowbay Striker, plus many greats. Nice big bitches in last litter. Very nice Cross, I'am enjoying my pup off the 1st cross, She is a 15" bitch black blanket.

Larry Manley has some 8wk old pups ready now, 607-863-3234, Very nice pups bold friendly, built nice, Pedigree can be seen here: http://beaglefieldtrials.com/ipb/classi ... ne-female/

Hunts Creek Beagles
Where Hunt Comes 1st

Old Post 05-13-2012 10:50 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

Kate Due: June
Larry has 1or2 pups ready 8wks old

Old Post 05-18-2012 12:58 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-24-2012 01:12 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Making a repeat Cross Andy X Jazz, Pups should be ready around Oct. The 1st Andy X Jazz Cross was a good cross. Hunt, Nose, Desire, plenty of foot,We Gunned, Hunts Creek Snowtime Lady & Brandy last winter and they will be staying. All that come to the Kennel seem to eye in on this pair of Bitches. They run good & look good. Many out of this cross had been gunned at 5-6mos old the winter before last the worse winter in years, most all age hounds had a hard time, but pictures & stories poured in wanting 2nd's. I passed on breeding Jazz last heat, did'nt want pups this summer, busy.

Old Post 05-31-2012 11:57 AM
Steve Dwyer
UKC Forum Member

Joe it was a pleasure meeting you finally, I wanna say thanks for making this happen getting Kate bred back to Andy. After seeing what he is throwing in his pups i do believe this is the cross im lookin for again thanks. And if anyone is interested in a pup i will need a $50 Nonrefundable deposit to hold a pup and balance once the pup is picked up they will be Males $200 and Female $250 AKC Registered Pups are Due July 17th and she is starting to show now good. I can be reached on my Cell 607-221-5811 or my Home 607-655-2893 Thanks for reading..

Females Spokin For
Female.1 Joe Parrino
Female.2 Myself

Males Spokin For
Male.1 Myself

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

GRNTCH Pithole Creek Buckwheat (Huck A Buck X Hard Creek Rockin Reba) RIP
CH Dwyers Hard Creek Rose (Buckwheat X Hardtime Spider/Big River Jesse)

Pups
Dwyers Hard Creek Jesse James (Jesse Lee X Rose)
Dwyers Hard Creek Red Rock (Jesse Lee X Rose)

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:41 PM
Steve Dwyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Dwyer Click here to Send Steve Dwyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Dwyer Find more posts by Steve Dwyer Add Steve Dwyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy X Kate

Steve Dwyer,Timber Run Kate Bitch had 7 pups on 7/15/12 , 5 females 2 Males. He has 1 or 2 still unspoke for, Andy X Kate cross last time produced 15" bitches. Call Steve his info is above.

Old Post 07-20-2012 11:45 AM
william endress
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 07-25-2012 12:34 AM
william endress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for william endress Click here to Send william endress a Private Message Click Here to Email william endress Find more posts by william endress Add william endress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Last couple litters bitch litters,Check with Steve Dwyer, he may still have pups?
Andy is Breeding Strong Just bred a bitch yesterday.
I ran Andy in the week 100 deg heat, had not been out since Hunting Season and he pounded in the heat until I went in after him.Tractor road was dust, even the moss was burnt up, he adjusted and ran. A good hound don't forget how to run a rabbit nor need running everyday Thats just conditioning. I love to watch him go solo just a Joy to watch.

Old Post 07-31-2012 01:00 PM