UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Brewsters A. J.
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Is anybody out there interested in breeding to A. J.? I would like to hear from you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2013 05:10 AM
Gary Brewster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Brewster Click here to Send Gary Brewster a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Brewster Find more posts by Gary Brewster Add Gary Brewster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

dogs

Hey gary sent you a pm back

Old Post 03-31-2013 02:07 AM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

HTX

Put A. J. in another htx hunt Saturday nite. Another pass with no faults.

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:44 PM
Gary Brewster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Brewster Click here to Send Gary Brewster a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Brewster Find more posts by Gary Brewster Add Gary Brewster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catching Blue Sally
Nt. Ch. Home Brew Blue Josie (Out of Gary Uchtman's Jobe and Sarah which is a Thorn female)
Gr. Nt. TP's Dizzy Dot (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Razor Ridge Pop-A-Top)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Blue Ann (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coonbranch Blue Bandit)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Daisy (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Twin Springs Blazin Bull)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smoken Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic)
Gr. Nt. Lovell's Smokey River Snap (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Jennings Blue Top Hank)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Wahoo (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Davis White River Sugar (Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBs Chief)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Katy Bar the Door (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Sky's Blue Bumble Bee (Gr. Nt. Ch. Northern Blue Jet 5)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catchin' Katie (Nt. Ch. Bowden's Wolf Creek Smokey)
Gr. Nt. Washburn Valley Blue Drip ( Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet)
Gr. Nt. Stewart's Natural Okie Reb (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel)
Nt. Ch. Coon Catchin' Jim (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Clear River Diamond Jim)

Jeff Lovell (918) 839-3066

Old Post 04-02-2013 07:44 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Jeff

Old Post 04-02-2013 09:52 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

gone but not forgotten

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Brewsters Sally Sue died in her dog box. She was A. J.'s mama, and a littermate to Nt. Ch. Uchtmans So. Blue Rip the dog I took to the U.K.C. World hunt in 2007. She wont be forgotten as she gave me Many a nite of good hunts. Really enjopyed hunting her and Rip together as they were very competitive against each other. She spent her last few weeks hunting with a young man at Fort Cobb Okla. I had given her to. She treed him several coon in her last days.

Old Post 04-03-2013 07:00 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

stud dogs

Fellows, I have been coonhunting for over 40 years and haven't advertised but 2 other dogs as a stud dog and then only for a short time. I have hunted mostly females. I am advertising A. J. at stud only because I believe he has something to offer our breed. I will be breeding him to my two females when they come in season and a couple of guys I hunt with are going to breed their females to him. I would like to breed him to some Gr Nt females and Nt Ch females because I think he will reproduce like his parents, grandparents, and great grandparents did and people will like what they get.

Old Post 04-04-2013 05:40 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-08-2013 11:33 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-11-2013 04:39 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-17-2013 01:50 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

AJ

Gary he is a nice looking hound. If he was closer to Alabama I would be interested in hunting with him. Good luck!! Darren.

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 04-17-2013 01:59 AM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Thanks, Darren, maybe we will run into each other somewhere down the road. Gary

Old Post 04-17-2013 02:18 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-02-2013 08:35 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Put another win to Grand Nite Champion on A. J. this weekend at Black and Tan sectional in Fort Cobb Okla.

Old Post 05-20-2013 09:19 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

breeding

I will still breed a Nt. Ch. female for a 150.00 and a Gr Nt Ch female for 50.00 until have pups on the ground. Thanks, Gary

Old Post 05-23-2013 08:37 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-30-2013 03:54 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-05-2013 07:37 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Htx Champion

I put another win to grand on A. J. on the 15th of June and went to another Htx on 21st of June and got another pass with no faults. That was his 3rd pass out of four attempts. He is now a Htx champion with 3 wins towards Grand Nite Champion and a Grand Champion on the bench. I will still breed a Nt. Ch. female for 150.00 and a Grand Nite Ch. female for 50.00 until I see some pups on the ground and then his stud fee will be going up to 250.00 for any female.

Old Post 06-25-2013 07:27 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-01-2013 08:14 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-11-2013 08:18 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-22-2013 09:28 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

good hunts

Dewey, and I had a couple really good hunts this week first nite A. J. was split from Jewell and Lightning A. J. had 5 coons in his tree and Jewell and Lightning had 3 next dump A. J. went across open pasture 1/2 mile from creek to a tree row and treed big coon in the treerow.Jewell badcked him and Lightning got hung up in a corral. Next dump all got treed together with 3 up. Last nite we got all 3 treed together with a coon saw 2 others sitting up in trees next to them. Then we ran one in a beaver hole and he chewed A. J. up some.

Old Post 07-25-2013 05:52 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

another good nite

Dewey and I went last nite, humidity was awful you could stand and sweat. Dogs worked good though treed first coon about 200 yards in. A. J. and Lightning treed together, B. J. was at tree but not treeing, only his third trip at nite. Next drop A. J. struck about 300 yards in and went over a 1/2 mile to get treed. Lightning helped him and both dogs treed good until we got there but they were pretty hot when we arrived. B. J. went in with us and smelled on tree but didnt tree. they had a sow and 5 kittens up.

Old Post 07-31-2013 09:48 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

The grandsons and I hunted Monday nite. A. J. and Rascal and Jewell all treed together close in a big cottonwood den tree we didnt see this coon. The next dump Rascal treed about 120 yards to our south and A. J. and Jewell struck to the west about 300 yards and went 3/4 mile southwest. Rascal had his coon and A. J. and Jewell had theirs. Tuesday nite Dekota and I went and A. J. treed one about 485 yards in. The other track we had to catch the dogs because they were about to get on highway.

Old Post 08-07-2013 07:28 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Pups soon

Jewell will be visiting A.J. soon to get some puppies on the way. Jewell is my female that will be two in November, she is out of Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Duvalls Big Money Jake and Nt. Ch. Bennet and Hobbs Sadie. Should be some really nice performance pups with lots of drive and good mouths.

Old Post 09-10-2013 08:14 PM