UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > edwardfasteddy
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

If you can help

I purchased a Flag female pedigree from Nathan Lattimer years ago . Get in the truck go find her treed always with the coon too . Good male dog mouth as well .

Nitech Swamp Music Jams ...... was her name . Would love to know her pedigree!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2018 08:12 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Fasteddy,I sent you an email.

Old Post 03-21-2018 11:15 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hello John, I sent you Eds phone number in a Email. He is on one of the other lines, ... HTC

Old Post 03-22-2018 12:21 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

First we have to be honest with our selfs back in the 80s there was a local trade day there would be 100 or more dog traders with any where between 20-70 dogs apiece , every dog for sale was out of rattler, lipper, pac, clint ,bozo,flag most were 2-6 years old and came with puppy papers, you could not sell a dog back then that was just out of a regular old dog, so now you got dog traders selling you what you want but not getting what you paid for paper wise , I have seen people sell papers to those dog traders that something happened to the dog or the litter died, now this was just a local swap meet there were ones in every state so add it up throw away the old statistics because there useless also todays dna is useless because as we know half of some dogs pups are not out of that dog and some of those stud dogs had wrong papers on them, also the dna program was not set up for full honesty back then. No way to fix it either!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-22-2018 01:49 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

Spoken with the truth, Most of us old timers know the truth, papers were only as good as the man behind those papers. Dave

Old Post 03-22-2018 01:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

That must be where the old quote came from " buddy you can wipe your a$$ with them papers"

Old Post 03-22-2018 02:01 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: Joe Wilbanks

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Spoken with the truth, Most of us old timers know the truth, papers were only as good as the man behind those papers. Dave
ain't it the truth !!! Now days its more the $dogs$ than papers.

Old Post 03-22-2018 02:08 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Ya, You have to have done it all to know what I Know! I was a dog dealer, Dog Jockey, Dog Breeder, Puppy MILL owner, just to fill the orders, and a good guy all at the same time, sold dogs in all 48 states and could count the sour doings on one hand that I had,, Man Tar, it was heck of a RIDE!!!!!!!!
Oh by the way ed this is where I GOT THAT YOU WERE A DOG JOCKEY . Your own words ed .

Old Post 03-23-2018 11:11 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Rick

Man, you know how it is, a guy pokes fun at himself and resents it when others poke fun at him. I believe it's a thing called ego, me I say it's a lost sense of reality. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-23-2018 11:55 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Pac was scratched at ao at least he was at the hunt that nite i was on the cast and thats a fact butit really dont matter now

Old Post 03-24-2018 08:00 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Edwardfasteddy was the guy at trade days that had 20 pups that would all run and tree at 8 weeks old for sale

Old Post 03-24-2018 10:58 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drakebauer
UKC Forum Member

satisfied customers

Well if he had very few sour deals-so what.

Ya, You have to have done it all to know what I Know! I was a dog dealer, Dog Jockey, Dog Breeder, Puppy MILL owner, just to fill the orders, and a good guy all at the same time, sold dogs in all 48 states and could count the sour doings on one hand that I had,, Man Tar, it was heck of a RIDE!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-31-2021 01:48 AM
drakebauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drakebauer Click here to Send drakebauer a Private Message Click Here to Email drakebauer Find more posts by drakebauer Add drakebauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

You think you know what I know about dogs, or anything about me.. Now that is FUNNY! BAWHOOHEEEE HE HE HE!!!

Old Post 01-31-2021 02:40 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
Mr Hutzel, flag had 1491 pups but imo he still reproduced very well.
That's where ukc is wrong.. You only count the pups that were permanently registered to divide the number of Nite Ch's and Gr. Nite Ch's to get the percentages the dog produced. You wouldn't count the pups that were not registered because they are either dead or not registered can't compete.. You only count the ones that can compete.. That was around 900 pups. In other words, if a dog had 1000 pups but only 250 were registered to hunt in UKC hunts, and shows that they require to be and using their titles as the way to show their ability to reproduce, then why would you use the number of dogs that were not eligible to compete?

Last edited by edwardfasteddy on 02-01-2021 at 04:52 AM

Old Post 02-01-2021 12:15 AM
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

QUOTE]Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
I may have some. Penney was bred to Shep semen and also Psycho semen on the same day. She had 8 pups, 2 males and 6 females. DNA swabs were sent in and I should have results back before Walker Days. Does anyone have any pictures of Shep? These pups are bold, beautiful and tree for treats.

I can't see that Lumber dog on Photo bucket can you send me some pictures of your Shep pups?
[/QUOTE]

I was curious if you ended up with anything off Shep???

Old Post 02-01-2021 04:42 AM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote