UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > New Boss HotSpot SE (Sport Edition)
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce M. Conkey

New Boss HotSpot SE (Sport Edition)

We have redesigned the Boss Hotspot to bring you a more comfortable wearing cap light with all the features you have grown custom to.
1. We changed the Bump Cap to one that is more comfortable. It has an improved suspension that comes down lower on the back of the head for more stability. This cap also fits someone with a larger head better.
2. We were the first to bring colored LED's to the Coonhunter and many said it was just a fad. Well the Coonhunters have proven the worth of colored LED's and they are here to stay. To continue to bring you what you need we have taken it further and offer you the best combinations of the brightest colored LED's available. We redesigned the Head both in size and internal components to bring you a more reliable, better looking light. This light on the main beam is extremely bright with a warm white color. Our colored LED's exceed the brightness of others being offered and the flooded white LED due to its brightness not only excel's as a walk light but when riding mules, boating or camping.
3. Our lights also have a laser available to point out the hard to find coon to your friend.

Our lights come in the following packages.
1. Black bump cap as shown.
2. Soft cap with shell liner.
3. Belt light package
4. Box light package

The LED's come in the following color combinations.
1. Main beam warm white LED on all lights
2. Flooded White LED and Red LED Combo
3. Red LED and Green LED Combo.
4. Bright Laser for showing coon to friends can be added to any light.

Price of lights are $289.
Laser additional $30
First 100 lights sold will include the laser for $289

Last edited by on 07-22-2015 at 10:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2015 07:47 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Slick looking Color Bruce. I tried that helmet a few years ago they are very comfortable. Good Job!

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-22-2015 10:12 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Ugh and I just bought the Hot Spot from you. Bruce how much would it cost to upgrade?

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 07-23-2015 02:49 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Call me 386-972-9446

Old Post 07-23-2015 06:32 PM
dwc
UKC Forum Member

What is the warranty for your light?

Old Post 07-24-2015 11:58 PM
dwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwc Click here to Send dwc a Private Message Find more posts by dwc Add dwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Davis
UKC Forum Member

Full 2 year parts and labor! We are easy to work with if you have a problem give us a call!

Old Post 07-25-2015 08:03 AM
Corey Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Davis Click here to Send Corey Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Corey Davis Visit Corey Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Corey Davis Add Corey Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

You can't go wrong ordering a light from Bruce, their customer service is AWESOME!

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:58 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Old Post 07-27-2015 08:10 PM
Nathan Sawyer
UKC Forum Member

I got to check one of these out this past weekend pretty cool package.

Old Post 07-28-2015 01:36 AM
Nathan Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Sawyer Click here to Send Nathan Sawyer a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Sawyer Add Nathan Sawyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearman
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, sent you a pm

Old Post 07-28-2015 04:58 AM
bearman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearman Click here to Send bearman a Private Message Visit bearman's homepage! Find more posts by bearman Add bearman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

The Boss Lite

Looks sharp Bruce....I noticed two switches on the head,What is the purpose of both switches?

517-605-3199

Old Post 07-28-2015 10:40 AM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

The battery box has a 5 position switch that controls the brightness of the light.

The switch on the right side which is the paddle switch changes the light from the Main beam to the colored LED's or white flood LED. The toggle switch on the left side of the head turn on and off the Laser. The Laser has one brightness while each of the other lights have 5 levels of brightness.

Old Post 07-28-2015 04:41 PM
hope he trees
UKC Forum Member

Bruce,

I don't see this light on your website yet? Maybe, I missed it?? How do I go about ordering one? I bought the original style last year and love it...

thanks,
Steve

Old Post 07-29-2015 11:29 PM
hope he trees is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hope he trees Click here to Send hope he trees a Private Message Find more posts by hope he trees Add hope he trees to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

http://www.conkeysoutdoors.com/cgi/...m_num=HotSpotSE

Here is a link to the Cap Light. It would be best to call the store at 904-692-1568 and order over the phone. We are offering the Laser free on the first 100 lights sold and we have about 40 left to go.

The link above is for the cap light. If you want it in a Belt Light Package or Box Light Package we can also do that. The pictures of those are not on the web site yet and should be by the end of next week. Thanks!!

Let me explain just a little about my feelings on the colored LED's and the combination of Colors you can get. When we had the main beam a bright white the Red and Green LED's both were very valuable. The red for spotting the coons eyes and the green for varmint hunting and keeping the bugs down in the summer time. Since we went to the Warm White for the Main Beam it allowed us to change to a RED and BRIGHT WIDE ANGLE WHITE LED for walking and around the truck or mule riding. The Warm White does this by eliminating the need of the green light. The Warm White color of the main beam allows you to put it on low (Which is still bright) and walk when the bugs are very bad. It also doesn't spook varmints like the bright white does. It is a great color that shows the coons fur in those oak trees with 5 levels of brightness that gives you a full range of brightness.
This light is Comfortable and great for night fishing, bow fishing, gator hunting or any night time activity when you need to see what is going on. Navigate your boat with confidence at night with this light as you can see what is out there your fixing to run into.

Last edited by on 07-31-2015 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 07-31-2015 01:01 PM
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

I have been using Boss Lights since Kevin started.I hunted last night with the new Hotspot se.Boy was I surprised.This light has it all the small led is great to
Walk or you can shine a tree.The red led and the laser are great. This thing is like the Leatherman knife it has it all.The main led is BRIGHT will shine a country mile.I got the belt light old school the battery pack is next to nothing
In size and weight.Kevin old boy you nailed it best one yet.Thanks for a great
Light Oh the head looks great the size and weight

Old Post 08-01-2015 01:08 PM
Tom T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom T Click here to Send Tom T a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom T Find more posts by Tom T Add Tom T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Tom hope you and your wife are doing good.

Old Post 08-01-2015 01:34 PM
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bruce we are doing great working to much and not hunting enough .Hope you all are doing good.Bruce this is one nice light all the way around and you know I have had them all.Tell Cory and John I said hey

Old Post 08-01-2015 02:17 PM
Tom T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom T Click here to Send Tom T a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom T Find more posts by Tom T Add Tom T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mo river curs
UKC Forum Member

Bruce does the New light have the same Amber color as the hot spot my boss 24 super light belt lite has a real white light my buddy hot spot has a more Amber color light

Old Post 08-01-2015 03:12 PM
mo river curs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mo river curs Click here to Send mo river curs a Private Message Click Here to Email mo river curs Find more posts by mo river curs Add mo river curs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

The Hotspots main beam is a warm white which is not as white as your light. The smaller LED's come with the red and white combination. That white is a wide angle white light like yours but just not as bright on high.

Old Post 08-01-2015 06:41 PM
Bruce M. Conkey

Tomorrow night at Midnight will complete the FREE LASER OFFER we have been running on our lights.

Last edited by on 08-03-2015 at 07:43 PM

Old Post 08-03-2015 02:24 PM
Coonhunter95
UKC Forum Member

Is the color led on flood or can u adjust brightness of color led?

Old Post 08-04-2015 03:03 AM
Coonhunter95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter95 Click here to Send Coonhunter95 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhunter95 Find more posts by Coonhunter95 Add Coonhunter95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

The light has 3 led's. Everyone of them has 5 positions of brightness. thar controls them from very low to very bright

Old Post 08-04-2015 07:10 PM
Bruce M. Conkey

Video of our lights, explaining the different colored LED setups coming later next week.

Old Post 08-07-2015 02:11 PM
Bruce M. Conkey

Appreciate all the interest in our Light!

Old Post 08-08-2015 05:34 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Looks Iike I'm gonna have to break down and buy a light soon

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-09-2015 07:09 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote