UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Couple questions for FastEddy
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

Hard to believe that you've been doing it wrong all these years and haven't been smart enough to figure it out . But when you're a dog jockey and you sell an inferior product i guess you start believing your own lies .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:12 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Fasteddy

You always believe what someone says? I can see how your arrive at some of your beliefs, they are based on some guys opinion that you believe is a fact. You have got to be kidding if you think everyone but you is wrong. I really don't care what you think, that is your right, just don't think everyone else will think that way. You might be surprised to see how much you can learn if you really want to learn. You can teach an old dog new tricks, Tar has gone from doughnuts to honeybuns. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:14 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey where is Bruce he is the one started this !!! I think he is a pot stirrer too. Or he is in the laboratory seeing if he can prove that short ears dogs can't smell probly sense a theisis coming lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:37 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Tar honestly I feel bad for Bruce on this one. He was trying to figure out the traits he's been seeing in his dog. I gave my opinion she's its went down hill fast.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:41 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

What is your title, Or what do you think you know about dogs? Lets here from from someone that don't know......

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:42 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That for RICK/////

Old Post 03-23-2018 08:45 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Cance thats fine. I really dont care about traits. Coon eyes matter. Mongo can show us the eyes.

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:08 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Cance thats fine. I really dont care about traits. Coon eyes matter. Mongo can show us the eyes.

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:08 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

I like your thinking, conjecture is worthless, seeing is believing. I base my opinions in what I see, not on what should be or someone's opinion or conjecture. Dave

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:20 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

No titles here ed just not impressed with you your hounds and your knowledge.

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:38 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I'm Differently not impressed with you all, You don't need calling me a dog dealer when you don't even know me....

Old Post 03-23-2018 09:48 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey

which is what should be important to every coonhunter. Don't get me wrong though, traits are important when you like what you have but not sure where your next one might come from. I'm not a breeder, I'm not a huge competition hunter. But after talking to a bunch of different people and them seeing my female go, they've all said that she gets her traits from flag. I really don't know, I wasn't around then. Its definitely been a pleasure talking dogs though.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-23-2018 10:02 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rick, you go ahead and take my place and you can try and answer some of the question that these guy would like to ask. You got a Wick book laying there, go ahead and take my spot.....

Old Post 03-23-2018 10:15 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
I guy that I hunted with 45 years ago told me back then, listen Eddy the longer these guys hunt coon hounds the dumber they get, and I know now what he meant. And I don't mean me.. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
they must be kin to the ones that thought they should have won the world hunt and dog kept doing samething over and over,losing it!!! Sometimes,you can learn a lot from a dummy, Lol. Some people can't see the forest for the trees,and you just can't quite reach'em.

Old Post 03-23-2018 10:38 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Hey Rick, you go ahead and take my place and you can try and answer some of the question that these guy would like to ask. You got a Wick book laying there, go ahead and take my spot.....
Actually I have both editions BUT i can't sling the bull like you ed so carry on oh wise one .

Old Post 03-23-2018 11:07 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Edwardfasteddy

I enjoy a lot of your information and agree with a lot of your comments, just not about short eared dogs all being hot nosed. Please keep on posting info about the Flag line of dogs. A friend of mine owned the Tom Tom dog and Rozelle. He also, bred and raised the Jeff dog, his name is Kyle Chase of Kingsport, Th. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 03-23-2018 at 11:59 PM

Old Post 03-23-2018 11:19 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

This forum is better than cable tv

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 03-24-2018 12:06 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Uhh ohh I think eeeeeeeward just admitted he is the true author of the wick books I knew it !!!i knew it !!!

Tar

Old Post 03-24-2018 12:10 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by rick brocious
Hard to believe that you've been doing it wrong all these years and haven't been smart enough to figure it out . But when you're a dog jockey and you sell an inferior product i guess you start believing your own lies .
That's because some don't want the real truth to be known, it'll derail the $$$$$ train. They mislead people that don't know no better, stick it to them for $5000 and then they realize they been had and are to embarrassed about it to speak out and they laughing at them.went on then and still going now on this board. the truth has been hidden all these years,but its coming out. Sad so many got ripped off though. Their running out off legends to panhandle. With that said, mongo is a coon dog and has proved it. Mr Conley didn't breed for him no more than he did switch. The truth is known. why they hiding it. I know why$$$$$$.

Old Post 03-24-2018 01:12 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Swamp1 the truth is the face of coonhunting is like everything else. The truth is also that some of the men that have been mortalized in the magazines as the Father's of coon hunting didn't do it the way some do it today. Some still do while others don't.

We have seen some of the numbers Fast Eddy has posted on here about the dogs he has had and the dogs that has went through his kennel. That SHOCKS some. It doesn't me and I am not saying what is right or wrong and not judging. Some of our coonhound heroes dealt with numbers more than quality. Mr. Ball with his ads on the original hickory nut harry back in the mid 70s understood that more than anyone. Old Harry is credited for some some outstanding hounds. But many for everyone of those good or great ones, fell short. That is just the way it is in the hound world.

Fast Eddy said one thing when he gave his short paragraph on what he had done. Some picked up on the number of dogs he had or sold and got negative on him about that. I did not because I know that is the way the game is played by many. What impressed me is Mr. Eddy stated he treated people right. I take him as his word on that ant That is the bottom line to me. Your breed one dog or your breed 100 dogs. Treat the people right and be responsible for what you do.

After this weekend and the first 9 days of Turkey season is out. My woods are opened back up for me to hunt all I want. I have a couple of young dogs to train this summer and my personal plans are a lot of nights in the woods. Nothing to slow me down until bow season in September.
I like to work young ones. But then I also use the hunts as proving grounds for the results of my efforts. I don't eat coon, I don't sell coon. I hunt coon to train or keep dogs sharp. The ones sharp and meet my standards are then put in the hunts to see if my standards can win a hunt.

Lots of ways this game is played. If someone plays it different as long as it is HONEST and they are trying to do the RIGHT thing. I wish them the best.

As far as MONGO goes. In my pen he may be bred once or twice more the rest of his life. I had good results on his first litter and might do it again one day. In the hands of someone that looks at hounds differently. He has the Titles and the Ability to back up every magazine add they could write on him. Me, I will stick to selling Garmins and Dan's Hunting Gear and just have personal fun with the hounds.
PS I will also stick to aggravating some of you, daily on here. LOL

Old Post 03-24-2018 11:59 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Bruce you need to get on here more take some of the heat off of me lol. I been on them so hard I got ukc staff responding to me on here they never done that before lol.

Thorn in the butt

Tar

Old Post 03-24-2018 12:18 PM