UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cheyenne Cummings/Shack
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Don't play games with me, you aren't stupid are you? The results have been up for a long time, your question was a cheap shot, with the little smiling face emoji. Don't try and backtrack and play innocent or ignorant like you did not see the results. Jab at me all you want, I enjoy it, I can play with the best, but don't use my thread to make a backdoor insult to a great family and really good dogs. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 09:15 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne/Dalton Shack and Tac

What you guys have accomplished over the last few years is remarkable. Not many ever make it to the World Hunt, but to make it this often and place as high as you have placed shows just how good your dogs truly are. It's not luck to do it this often, it's talent. May you continue your success in the years to come, I have no doubt that you will. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:52 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where are the results?

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Main page scroll to coonhounds check world Hunt. If you truly did not know these results, I apologize for my comments, I thought you were being sarcastic. Dave They placed 14th and 17th if you can't find the results.

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I didn't scroll down far enough. How do they figure 8-10? I thought that they only added Round 1 and 2 CW scores and didn't count non cast winning scores.

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

They only count Friday's scores for placement of 5-20.
Format... 7 cast went out and hunted Friday which this year was 26 dogs. The top 3 high cast winning scores move to the finals bottom 4 cast winners go hunting together the winner moves on to the finals. The other 3 will place 5th, 6th and 7th according to their scores in that cast. That left 19 dogs to fill the next 11 positions of 8-20th place, 6 low scores from early round Friday did not place.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-23-2019 03:55 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Glad you guys are back home, safe and sound. Dave

Old Post 09-23-2019 04:09 AM
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Jen for helping Bonnie out Friday night!!! I owe you !!! Dalton give me text I forgot get your #. Thank you again

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 09-23-2019 10:45 PM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Henry
Thank you Jen for helping Bonnie out Friday night!!! I owe you !!! Dalton give me text I forgot get your #. Thank you again

Glad I was there to help! She had me worried. Let me know how the vet check goes. Number is below.
Congrats too!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:03 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, y'all made the cover of the magazine. I can't believe that they wouldn't let Mom in the picture.

Old Post 09-29-2019 12:54 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
They only count Friday's scores for placement of 5-20.
Format... 7 cast went out and hunted Friday which this year was 26 dogs. The top 3 high cast winning scores move to the finals bottom 4 cast winners go hunting together the winner moves on to the finals. The other 3 will place 5th, 6th and 7th according to their scores in that cast. That left 19 dogs to fill the next 11 positions of 8-20th place, 6 low scores from early round Friday did not place.

WHO WON AUTUMN OAKS

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-29-2019 02:00 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, y'all made the cover of the magazine. I can't believe that they wouldn't let Mom in the picture.

Staying incognito!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-29-2019 02:46 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

You have heard that word before, lol. Ace was incognito all the way to the final 4, while you were asking me how the Xbreds had done. Hehehehehehe. Dave

Old Post 09-29-2019 04:11 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Staying incognito!

Truthfully they asked me if I wanted to be in the picture and I told them I'd rather stay here and sleep!! They do those awards Sunday morning. I think I was running on about 5 hours for the week and it would have taken waaay to long to get this face cover ready. You guys can just throw on a clean clothes and a hat lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-29-2019 04:20 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

I think a picture of you in that housecoat Tyler has spoken about would have been just fine. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-29-2019 07:34 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jen, I know what you mean. They give out the awards way too early for coon hunters with long hair. Chey looks like he had been up all night. You would think that a guy whose dog had just won AO would have been happy about it.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-29-2019 at 01:19 PM

Old Post 09-29-2019 01:16 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Jen, I know what you mean. They give out the awards way too early for coon hunters with long hair. Chey looks like he had been up all night. You would think that a guy whose dog had just won AO would have been happy about it.

It was no shower twist it up in a messy bun and put on a hat and sunglasses day for me.
I told him he looked like he was in a mug shot and there was no need for his typical game face when you've already won! He has a friend in Maryland that always sends him texts about his smile or lack of in pics, including this one lol!
Thank you Richard for not taking any pictures of me in my house dress around camp!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-29-2019 10:33 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Smile Chey

You may need some sleep, but your dog/handler just got a BIG TIME win that most all coon hunters would die for. Dalton don't look tired at all!! Must get his smile from his mom. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-30-2019 02:43 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

That Mafia blood is no joke!

Congrats to Team Mafia for another great showing.

I miss hunting Mafia's Lil Misfit before Clayton sold her. I tried to talk him out of it, and he still regrets it.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 09-30-2019 03:54 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Mafia was under bred and never one single ad ran and I'm trying to remember if we ever charged a single stud fee. He always just wanted a pup. Cheyenne still if asked will tell you he is simply just a coonhunter not a stud dog owner. I think in his mind eye that it entails advertising and bragging on your dogs while doing it something that will never be his thing. His mindset is he likes his dogs let them speak for themselves and if someone else likes them and what they throw they will find him, many have. Despite the lack of that big grin Dalton totes around he couldn't have been prouder of his son and his dog. And I can assure you Cheyenne was the one person in our group that wasn't sleep deprived lol! The man gets up at 3:35 all week for work and hunts nearly every night but Sunday.
We have been blessed by a dog that had an uncanny ability to tree coons, many would consider a once in a lifetime thing, that threw very nice offspring. Out of this offspring the one he kept (many others have been exceptional in their own right) also has proven himself in the woods and as a reproducer. The first seldom happens much less the second.
We got Mafia as a weaning pup at a time with three kids at home who were active in every sport and school activities there were. Hitting big hunts was not a priority nor was promoting a coonhound. For people around these parts since Chey was a teenager they knew if he showed up at a hunt he wasn't there for the dog show lol. He still isn't sure what is the best dog he has ever owned was. It has just been in the more resent years with the kids finally raised that he has had the ability to travel which has given recognition to something he has loved and worked hard at for decades. You would have to go back to pre-diapers to find a time when more than a few nights have went by that he wasn't in the woods. The making of consistency comes with consistency and dogs with as much drive and love of being in the woods as their owner has.
Dalton thinks a little differently than dad and for anyone that wants to see what's out there out of Mafia and offspring of those you can friend him on Facebook and the join the Team Mafia group. There are pups out of Maf and lots of grandchildren from all sorts of crosses owned by people from across the country. Occasionally he goes Facebook live while out hunting but did more so before he lost Demon this past summer.
Again, thank you to all!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-30-2019 05:04 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Loved this post, showed us some insight and bigger picture regarding Cheyenne. Respect the fact that foremost he is a coon hunter, reading this post, reminds me if my hunting buddy, they both love coonhunting and being in the woods every night. I sometimes think my buddy is superhuman, he gets little sleep, but it does not seem to bother him at all. He is almost 82 ( Jan ) and wants to hunt every night in these mountains. Sounds like Cheyenne is cut out of the same cloth. Consistency is something that I love in a man and a dog, something that not many really have. Team Mafia sure says it all regarding you all, it is definitely a TEAM affair. May you all continue to reap the rewards of your hard work, as I know you will. Hopefully, Dalton will come up with another Demon or one even better. Dave

Old Post 09-30-2019 06:16 PM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

I hunt a 4 year old off of Mafia that I have had for 3 years and a 9 month old off of Shack. Got both out of Cheyennes yard. Couldn't have been treated better. My Mafia dog is probably an average dog out of him and he's one of the best I've had. If he hunted with a little more hustle he would be as good as any dog. I am really a black and tan guy but until I find one that can do what these dogs do I will be a walker guy.

Old Post 09-30-2019 06:33 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
I hunt a 4 year old off of Mafia that I have had for 3 years and a 9 month old off of Shack. Got both out of Cheyennes yard. Couldn't have been treated better. My Mafia dog is probably an average dog out of him and he's one of the best I've had. If he hunted with a little more hustle he would be as good as any dog. I am really a black and tan guy but until I find one that can do what these dogs do I will be a walker guy.

You know Chey could have him taking off like his tail is on fire and hunting that way all night, I've seen him do it, but at 70 something you may not appreciate it as much as you think you may lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-30-2019 06:42 PM
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jen Cummings

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
L Hopefully, Dalton will come up with another Demon or one even better. Dave

Dave I joined the blue dog team this week. If everything goes right by the end of the winter I will be packing a big blue coon treer. If I can catch a break along the way my plan is to do something they have been trying to do since the beginning of time in just one year lol. Remember the Name High Stakes Gambler. I’m gonna try to make the blue ticks famous.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-30-2019 10:58 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

I have a special spot in my heart for Blueticks, some of my early coon dogs were Blueticks and bluetick cross BRED. I would love to see you and a bluetick winning those big hunts, best of luck. Dave

Old Post 09-30-2019 11:07 PM